PAPACY, NO!

ncronline.org/news/global/armenia-francis-risks-rift-turkey-calling-historic-killings-genocide

EVEN A CUCK LIKE FRANCIS IS AGAINST THE TURKS

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
rense.com/general64/genoc.htm
realjewnews.com/?p=95
dailystormer.com/jewish-young-turks-and-the-armenian-genocide/
chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it/articolo/1351317?eng=y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What evidence is there of the Armenian genocide? The Turks fiercely deny it, could it be a hoax?
Real evidence

There is plenty of evidence, from bones to telegraph orders.

Ironically there's more evidence for the Armenian genocide than there ever was for the Holocaust, yet the Turkish leaders will never be shamed in the Hague and they'll never have their culture destroyed for it.

You sound like a turk though.

Ishmail pls leave

Post-war doctored evidence. The Turks were a Central Power, so of course the Jews would want to screw them over
Just weary of any "Allied" propaganda

Nobody likes turkroaches. Jesus himself would tell them to return Constantinople and walk off a cliff.

No was more evidence for holocaust because nazis left track records behind of people they moved (and if you talk to anyone older in the Netherlands they will tell you that Jewish people they knew were being deported). Complete denial of forced labour camps is stupid, almost every nation had forced labour camps in that era for unwanted people.

Pope Francis: +1

So what's the score by now, -17?

First day on the job, JIDF?

eh even a broken watch shows the right time twice a day.

Oh wow you're not eve trying to be discreet anymore are you?
Get a life you hooknosed kike!

Poor shilling.
No shekels deposited in your account, none.

He's our Obama. Jesus is still king.

Trips of truth.

you should be weary of (((Allied))) propaganda instead

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

in ottoman turkey, power and control was divided between various posts
one was the "sublime gate", the sultan himself, treasury of the palace, his slaves and guards, etc
taxation and finances of the empire, that was mostly controled by armenians
and the janissaries corps, elite soldiers whose leaders came to hold most administrative positions in most of the guilds ruling nearly all professions in the empire, and leadership positions of the janissaries (enslaved christian soldiers) was held by jews (gee, what a surprise)

the armenians were so competent at being Merchants (without parentheses) that the ottoman empire had NO DEBTS
they were what the jews should have been if jews hadn't been corrupted by millenias of demon-worshipping we-r-the-chosen inbreeding
this royally pissed the (((english)))rothschild, who decided it would be better for democracy in yurop if the turks were prevented from being so financially secure, and also from becoming best buddies with the germans, with their projected berlin-babylon railroad than would import shit to competitors, so in the preparations for the enslavement of the ottoman empire, they maneuvered the (young turks) into starting ultra-nationalist movement to remove every trace of non-newly-invented-young-turk-culture

massacres of armenians and others in 1895 to test the water, then genocide starting in 1915 when everybody was busy in the trenches of WWI

rense.com/general64/genoc.htm
realjewnews.com/?p=95
dailystormer.com/jewish-young-turks-and-the-armenian-genocide/

You just admitted the holocaust(tm) is a hoax because you don't know what the records show.

If forced labour was genocide I was holocausted several times in public school

that's not how trips work, newfriend.

(this is how dubs work)

What if Turkroaches defend it so much because they can't admit Jewish role in the Armenian genocide is greater than we believe? They wouldn't wanna disappoint their masters.

The ruling class of Turks are crypto-kikes, if I remember correctly. Someone usually starts dropping redpills about Turkey in threads like this, so evidence should be posted shortly.

Don't care what the heretic says. You know he's literally a mason, right?

inb4 the JIDF shill who comes into every slightly religious thread to post that pope nigger feet kissing pic and tries to convince everyone Christianity is cucked (and fails every time).

It never ceases to amaze me just how hard anti-Christians get BTFO in every thread, but they keep coming back. They must be making a hearty wage.

HAHAHAHA

This is the consequence of not informing your puppets enough kikes, sometimes they say
NO
things, too bad you can't let them in on too much without alerting the white goyim, huh, faggots?

I mean, this is such a triple racism tragedy, how will their economy ever recover from such racisconomics?

He's going to need a few more points.

Benedict has been putting out info that he still considers himself Pope.

Catholics need to storm Benedicts prison and reinstate him.

If you'd be kind enough to provide a source for that, I'd appreciate it. Sounds like some interesting reading.

The living dead know no rest.

Sorry forgot link.
chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it/articolo/1351317?eng=y

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure calling the Armenian genocide a genocide isn't anything new for non-Turks.