Help Me Find A movie

I'm trying to find the title to this movie I only saw a small part of. Seemed to have been the last act with an armed man with a bloodstain on his chest holding a father, blonde mother and blonde daughter hostage.

He's holding a revolver it seems, and in the ends decides to play some kind of Russian roulette.

The daughter is named Nika or Lica or something to that extent. Both she and the mother are on the ground.

The father has a sock or something stuffed in his mouth and is in an armchair.

Either the mother or daughter ends up getting shot, much to the assailant's dismay.

Pic unrelated, it's from 2015's Shut In AKA Intruders, but the guy looks similar.

It seems to be somewhat of a recent movie. Does anyone know what the fuck I'm talking about?

Running Scared?

Huh? No.

Law abiding citizen?

No… I appreciate the help but, you have to look at the description then think about whether it happened in the suggested movies.

Wayne's World 2?

Har har.

Salo: 120 Days of Sodom.

Break In, 2006.

Since the thread's here, I'll post this one I've had trouble finding:

I watched this ending scene on late TV, then watched a film a few years later and saw that scene at the end again.

I think the woman was a cop from my second go watching it, and was obsessed with finding the stalker guy.

Sounds like an Ashley Judd movie.

Her film "Eye of the Beholder" has a scene where she loses a baby and shoots a blank cartridge at a man, and she moves to Alaaska at one point (snow), but I don't think this is it.

I must just keep googling with the key points I remember, but damn is it hard.

I do recall the scene in the cabin is set months after the rest of the film, and she's started a new life in some shitty small snow village.

Eh, nevermind, as soon as I clicked on page 2 of google, I found it.

Taking Lives, 2004, starring Angelina Jolie.

Nope.

World's fucked, man.

Anyways,
There's a film from 97 called Funny Games, where a family of 3 is held hostage by 2 guys and they make them play games.

It got a 2007 remake. Pics related.
The father is that guy from Lie to Me. I enjoyed that show, shame it got canned.

Blues Brothers 2000

Found it already:

Are you absolutely positive it isn't Biodome?

That's not it. I said the father has a beard and he only has a blonde wife and daughter.

The assailant is only one individual. It's also from after 2010.

Maybe it's Theodore Rex?

This type of shitposting isn't much fun, user.

Ah well, I tried.

You got some nerve talking shit about my suggestions when yours wasn't even right.

I found my movie nigger. Fite me catto, just see what happen.