The Republic of Texas

With Brexit being a success, is it time for us Texans to seriously consider going independent ourselves?

fox7austin.com/news/texas/165330091-story

From an overview standpoint, we have the raw resources to sustain ourselves.

infoplease.com/encyclopedia/us/texas-economy.html

politifact.com/texas/article/2013/jan/01/sizing-texas-economy/

texastribune.org/2011/02/08/texplainer-why-does-texas-have-its-own-power-grid/

Personally, I'd like to wait and see who wins the next election. If Trump wins, I'll give the US one more try 100%. If Clinton wins, I'll be advocating for succession.

Other urls found in this thread:

suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-texas
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST120214/48
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/48
archive.is/0rgGw
census.gov/quickfacts/table/RHI225215/48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It could happen but the state is like half spic. So you would be a south american tier shithole

It's like you want to be annexed by the Mexican cartels.

This. Sorry to say but the entire South is completely overrun by subhumans. Now there's fucking street shitters invading the entire east coast. The South is fucked way beyond repair.

t. Georgiafag

Fuck off with this. We already have a thread up somewhere in the catalog.

Basically only if Trump doesn't make it to the oval office would this become a viable idea.

There is no legal way for texit. It's not like in the EU.

Yes.

The States are too big, anyway, but I only care about Texas.

Signed.
A German.

Texas is the real America. It's what I think about when I think "America" and I love America very much.

Hoist the Lone Star and shut out the yankee kikes.

Make America great again.

Fuck the whole east coast, they are all over the midwest now as well as chinks. We are being fucking invaded. I think without a doubt the state department has let out 10's of millions of visas they aren't permitted by law to do. It's every fucking city I go to now.

Why the fuck would you want to do that when we're on the verge of victory? Do it in 8 years time when we start getting shit candidates again

You seem to be forgetting our history.

We got a bunch of bleeding heart liberals but when push comes to shove they wont be doing a damn thing but sitting on the side-lines. They always forget how protected they are. Not only that but they are much easier to deal with here and rationalize because most of the politicians where I live are conservatives and we have even more running still.

Texas could completely secede and get away with it. Putin really is interested in having troops on land here anyways and I happen to know and love some ruskies personally who would love to be able to visit here more frequently.

bump

rationalize with**

I wholeheartedly disagree. There are a lot of niggers and spics. And the niggers and spics we have are worse than what the north has I've lived in NY and been to the worst ghettos in NYC, at night I lived in Florida 2 months and had more guns pointed at me than the entire time I lived in NY.

But let's hypothetically say that the south secedes. At first I would think that the new confederacy would start off as being all the gulf states, Texas through georgia and south and north kakalaki. After an internal vote to split the state north Florida, possible as far south as Indian river county, would join as well.

After breaking away nationalism would soar. And even if it doesn't come to rwds it would become a place were shitskins wouldn't want to be.

Sure the economy would take a short term hit and probably have a hard time providing work for the whole population.. BUT.. I would think that a fuckton of spics, niggers and liberals would jump ship and head to Yankee territory. Especially when it becomes obvious that illegal immigrants will be deported to their home country, and anyone caught employing them faced with a 10 year prison sentence, the illegals would be the first blight to leave.

If we could secede and prevent the kikes and cucks from entering the new government everything will sort itself out within 5 years.

Nope. You'd have to be some kind of knuckledragger to think this is a good idea, or even remotely feasible.

I'm not talking about liberals I'm talking about brown people. You have to many legal brown people to have a Successful country.

Main concern right there, our country getting bought out by either China or Russia.

In essence, that's what happened with the original Republic of Texas. Our economy just couldn't sustain itself under the war debts and Lamar's land grabs (agree with them, but wasn't the time).

Addendum:

The southern spics and niggers heading to Yankee territory will give those faggot yanks some real world experience with the filth they fight so hard to cuck us to.

Most of them would willingly leave.

Unfortunately Alabama already tried to get rid of our illegal problem, but then our agriculture tanked so they brought spics back in

You need a real plan because this thing I keep hearing about how niggers and beavers will all just want to pack up and voluntarily leave is not realistic. You know they outnumber you in many areas now? Even where they don't outnumber you it's a close margin. How are you going to tell them all what to do ? You don't have a voting majority any more.

Another Georgiafag here.

We're slowly being overrun, but that also means we see the consequences of the "multiculturalism" agenda first-hand. And even the youth is getting sick of it.

Need I remind you that almost the entire Southeast voted Trump?

Also, if you're in the Atlanta are or near it we have a solid group here that you may be interested in joining. Unless, of course, you're in it already.

No they wouldnt

Actually there are a large amount of normal brown folks here who are nationalist towards Texas. Basically most house-owners. Every mexibro neighbor I've ever had puts Texas before Mexico and it's problems. It's simply better here.

There are a shit-load of them in low rent, high-capacity neighborhoods that obviously are shit but they will simply have to go back. Plus, they get too many fucking incentives and subsidies which needs to end immediately.

I got great credit etc and I still can't get some of the SUV's and Trucks I see mexicans driving around here who literally speak 5 words of english. And the healthcare costs along with prison housing is fuckin bullshit.

you bet your ass. Everyone here was under a spell until Trump ignited that national/statist pride that comes with all true born Texans. It's cemented in out psyche. I'm seeing the political discourse here basically shift from naturally being conservative to full on "we're building the wall 100% and removing a few tacos".

Our border patrol doesn't deserve that.

Only if (((Clinton))) wins.

TEXAS IS A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS

I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MANY FUCKING CUCKSERVATIVES IN MY LIFE

NOONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT TEXAS FAGGOT

TED CRUZ TAKES TEXAS
TEXAS FED PROTEST HAS ONE FUCKING FAGGOT ATTEND
TEXAS AFFIRMATIVE ACTION RACIALLY PROFILES COLLEGE ATTENDANCE

FUCK TEX-ASS
U
C
K

T
E
X
|
A
S
S

That was early. Most people around here aren't political. They are now tho.

Wait till after the election, if Hillary becomes president, go ahead

Texas voted for cruz, is filled with faggots and spics these days and is rapidly becoming a blue state.

New lines should be drawn. A new state called Appalachia should be born and out of that a new nation. Though, admittedly, we'd have to get at least a path to the ocean whether through treaty or war, and at all cost.

Hi Chaim, scared Trump is going to restore the US as a nation-state?

Lol, Texas is less important than California.
Let that sink in, Lonetards.

topkek lads

Only if we get rid of all the beaners first and make Texas great again.

FUCK NO
The emperor is about to ascend.
I'm not going anywhere

You'll only get rid of all beaners AFTER breaking free from the kike federal government.

Spics have no power in Texas. Politically, the state is far less cucked than at least 35 other states. They could easily be removed by an independent Texas.

I fucking hope so, Texas is a fucking shithole and needs to be nuked. And it will be.

I doubt it. Texans did 911. Just wait and see what is going happen to TEXAS…

ROFL. I'm not Texan, but Texas does pretty goddamn well and if it wasn't for them there would have been negative GDP growth. Texas more than contributes and they'd probably be better off without the US Federal Government.

why are southfags cargo cultists?

Texan here. It's not a bad idea but we would have to do it very soon. As you and I know we are half mestizo here already. Well I'm not but population wise rather.

Strangely a lot of the second, third generation mestizos are pretty much rednecks and would probably support succession. Hell some of the Texicans have been here forever. The problem is we are being flooded with spics from all over and in case you haven't noticed Muslims now as well. They are fucking everywhere in Houston.

So we could feasibly do it imo but the window is closing fast. The problem is the time isn't ripe yet. The Jews know this, which is why Obama has been relentless with swamping us.

South Carolina would probably want to join

the south is not fucked beyond repair. grow a pair and get ready for the happening.

t. Georgiafag

Make
it
so

Obama is trying to cuck Texas into a state of submission. I was in San Antonio the other day, and that place is pretty much a foreign country.

All about what side of town your on.

In Corpus Christi the whites occupy the upside of town and in the suburbs, while the spics/niggers dwell in the inner city. Just guess which side of town is safer.

No Texas is Mexico now. Its half beaner today. And most of the whites still there are cruzcucks.

I bet this is a honeypot thread.

Honestly it was like that quite some time before Obama. Obama is just pressing his foot down on the accelerator it's been happening for a while. They know time is running out now that we are waking up.

It is to me.

What else should be America? California? Florida? New York?

Here in Houston the whites are literally hiding in a really old forest lol. They call it Kingwood. It's old as fuck and I always assumed it was full of rich people but it's not really. I went out there to deliver some furniture and they are basically middle to upper middle class white folk hiding out in some really old woods. It's kind of cool almost of it wasn't so sad.

Texas is okay, but it's full of Evangelicals and is quickly becoming an exile for California leftists. Thank Austin for that.

America is really big my friend. The Rockies, the plains, the Appalachians, the coasts. I mean we were really blessed to have inherited this land and now the pozzed are giving it away. It's pretty fucking sad. My family has been here as far as I can tell, since the beginning and I'm even a tiny bit Native American as most original Americans are. Now we are letting sub humans in to take care of this land and they won't. They just won't.

Fuck you, Russia.

Texas is US clay.

Stop funding those Texan separatists or your SVR assets in the US will be taken out swiftly.

Don't fuck with American clay. Go report that to Putin, you Russian faggots.

The rest of the US would never let it happen. Not only does most of US oil go through Houston, but more importantly that's where like 99% of the oil refineries are. Even if the US were to reroute its oil it would still have to either immediately build a shit ton of new refineries or pay export and service fees out the nose to Texas to refine its oil.

Sorry meant tiny bit wagon burner. Forgot I can speak freely here and drop the PC shitlib talk

Texasfags are beyond retarded. The moment your country needs you most you want to bail. You have no unique history that sets you apart. This is not a UK type of situation where Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and England have distinct differences and histories. You ARE American.

The Republic of Texas was American in every way. Its citizens were American. Its government was American. Its culture was American.

You can be proud of your state and where you came from, but your country comes first. Texas is far more prominent and wealthy as one of the big four states in the Union (CA, TX, NY, FL)

Kiss your precious cowboys goodbye. College football could still work but recruiting would be a Bitch. Longhorns, Aggies, Red Raiders, bears, horned frogs…..come to think of it you should just start your own football conference. But seriously it would be a horrible idea IMO. Probably become North Mexico. Don't spread this. It undermines what the UK just accomplished and has a cringey feel altogether. Vote to bring more power back to the states not to leave…

That's why I said the time isn't ripe yet. We need a happening to give us some leverage. But it has to happen soon before the demographic winter kicks in fueled by the shit skin tide of liberal progressive ideology.

If Trump wins this will hopefully be a non issue though for at least a while yet.

Fuck you,cocksucker.
I voted Trump

You have to be a northerner to believe that bullshit.

All of us Texans here voted Trump user. They are just lashing out.

Arizona.

NO, YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. THIS IS KIKE D&C.

When Trump takes power, the spics destroying the country will be removed. Never mind the repairs done to the economy and manufacturing. There won’t be a reason to leave the country.

This is the kind of shit we’d be discussing if Trump had never happened. It’s being used against us now, because kikes don’t want us unified against them.

WHEN THE UNION IS RESTORED TO CONSTITUTIONAL RULE, THERE WILL BE NO REASON TO LEAVE IT, AS STATES WILL HAVE MOST OF THE POWER.

Not even close.

E normous
R igid
C ocks
O f
T exans

no No NO
Come home, white man

yeah probably

Probably. I'm voting Trump twice and seeing what happens. If Trump isn't our savior or doesn't win then this subject needs to be seriously considered before its too late.

The south basically has no chance at a secessionist movement at this point, they cucked themselves with all the niggers they imported to do work a white man could've done, and has been doing for thousands of years.

JUST

Arizona. I second this.

Niggers are going through the same demographic winter whites are. Just saying. The south won't even be recognizable to a greatest generation American in twenty years. It's going to be nothing but heaps of shit paper piled up on the streets and Mexican Muslims trying to grow shitty beards so they can get away with the raping they love to do so much. Blacks are probably going to be asking us for help before too long tbh

Blacks are animistic retards, they don't give a shit about anything beyond raising 6 niglets off of welfare in the projects and smoking crack

Children with hard ons yes I know.

What you seem to forget it they were actually their happiest under paternal slavery. If the south would have been allowed to progress naturally we wouldn't have all the problems we do with them now. They would probably be mowing our yards and cleaning our bathrooms and Mexicans wouldn't be so fucking numerous here.

Sure, but the way things actually are now, your best bet is deportation, and that seems unrealistic at this moment, unless Trump goes full 1488 gas the kikes once he takes office. Or segregation, but the kikes have made sure that both of those things are seen as atrocities.

We have to get our house in order before we do. For instance we need to secure our gold bank, start getting a currency and infrastructure ready.

Just seceding with no financial ground prep is just a disaster which lead us to allow ourselves to be annexed by the US to begin with and lose a ton of territory. I also think we can secede peacefully.

I don't think you understand how much we don't give a fuck about legal ways.

Moved into decent, middle class, mostly white neighborhood.

ONE YEAR LATER:

How are there this many african black people on the corners waiting for the bus?

Have the number of prostitutes quadrupled?

Is that woman completely covered in a burka (or whatever the fuck it is called. The black dress that covers her completely except for the eyes.) in a safeway?

Expected to live in this house for 5-10 years before the neighborhood went down enough to make it a rental. It is really too bad. The house itself is great.

Except Texas is better than America. Also the Republic of Texas cared about securing the Texas border more than America. So yeah, don't worry about us.

Where would the get the money to fund such an endeavor?

In 1860, they were the manufacturing/agricultural hub of America. They had money from cotton, which was very valuable at the time. It made sense for them to secede because they had all the money and were propping up the north. But thanks to the Industrial Revolution, the roles have reversed. The south, besides Texas, has no real money to speak of. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't think the south should secede, it's just that it's a total pipe dream.

Yeah, the "yankees are nothing but nigger-lovers!" meme needs to die. The south is nearly all niggers, for the most part. If you find a white community like my old community in northern Alabama, you're still surrounded by niggers in every direction. If you want to be in the south and be surrounded by white people, you'd need to head to Appalachia. But even then, you have to be careful because of the meth problem. I want the south to rise again, but first, maybe they should start getting the niggers out and bring in some real industry. The economy in the south is pretty abysmal with the exception of a few pockets.

Y'all are looking mighty purple.

Here's the thing brud. Deporting illegal immigrants is not 1488. That's just rule of existing common law.

Will the Jews cry about another Shoah? Sure they will goy. But we will have majority consent believe it. Even some of the mestizo anchor babies here are like HOL UP SECURE THE BORDER GRINGO

Found the non taco enriched guy :^)

Texas is not all niggers that actually made me laugh

Then again some argue we aren't really true south and actually Norteño

I agree with you, at this point I think it's better for America to stay united, you can't stay salty about loosing the Civil War for the rest of existence, they had their chance and blew it.

Dixie should put that behind them and unite with Yanks as Americans and turn the map orange.

tfw I live in super orange Ohio and I see niggers way more than whites on average

t. yank

Yeah, it's really not that outlandish, but we're not just talking about illegals here, this includes blacks, hispanics, and maybe asians too.

To most normies deporting anyone gives them holocaust tremors.

You could go back and view the map that I posted which clearly shows that the south has more niggers than all other regions of the US.

But Texas clearly has more spics… and I don't know if you've ever been to Houston or Dallas, but there's a fuckton of niggers in all the major cities not only in Texas but all major southern cities.

Just look at the map or you can live in denial about what you perceive to be white paradise, surrounded by beaners and nigs.

by hispanics I meant non-illegals too, just send them all back to their home countries

This thread and all the MUH BASED SPICS coming from you Texans has reminded me of what insufferable faggots you Ted cruz voting looser's are. Fuck texas.

kek

Seriously this whole Texas independence thing was kind of cute and funny 30 years ago but it's just fucking sad now. Stop it.

Well I live in Houston so I'm pretty well aware we have a large nog pop but it was made a fuck of a lot worst post Katrina when we got the most disrespectful niggers in the world from New Orleans being resettled here en masse via fiat of the federal government.

Which isn't the first time that has happened btw. When the north won they sent their most unruly niggers down here to stir up shit with our halfway tamed niggers. They even put them in public office as part of their reconstruction campaign.

Like I said we would of had the nog pop working out just fine but the federalist keep stirring the fucking pot.

Fuck off

The only way Texans will vote to leave the union is if the vote is worded

"Do you think the Republic of Texas should leave the union and become part of Mexico?"

pick one and only one

Maybe if shit libs worded it. They might relinquish Texas on that point no doubt.

In fact I'm sure it will happen.

Wait, I just realized

Wont Texas become like 75% white if Trump becomes president and deports all the illegals?

Texas a shit, montana a cute.

But I like how my state is never talked about, we get o keep it to ourselves.
OUT OF STATERS RAUS

Where are you getting those digits?

Whatever you're basing that number off of, it has to be incorrect. It's incorrect because we have no idea how many illegals are here. On top of that, only legals are counted during census. So getting rid of illegals isn't going to have much of an impact about any documented population demographics, since illegals are by definition not documented.

The true number of spics in Texas is astronomical. The only information we have about spics in Texas are based on legal spics, which won't be deported unless Trump goes full GTKRWN.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if their true numbers actually outnumber us 5/1

Ohio Fag here. If Texans decide to leave that's their choice. One negative about a #Texit is it would basically give democrats the federal government and force Republicans to be even more Cuckservative. I'd love to just give California back to Mexico and have all the non-cucked whites move out of Cali. America would be saved over night.

Just a random guess based on the number of estimated illegals in the US and the population of Texas

I don't actually know how white it would become but it would me 'more'

be*

Yes plz go. Texas is like 90% cuckservatives and mexicans anyways. Please take comiefornia with you while your at it.

Hate to tell you this but superman was created by a Jew

So was Seinfeld, but we use the Costanza meme. If the reaction image gets the point across, who cares?
Most of all media is created by Jews these days. It's hard to avoid using it or consuming it at least sometimes.

I honestly don't think he would do this even if he could get away with it. In any case most of the spics in Texas are not first generation anyways.

I'm fully aware. Regardless no fucks are given at this present time.

That's not a reaction image that's a shit posting image

Is Texas not full of spics?

Because every piece of information about the demographics available about your state of steers and queers says it's full of fucking beaners and niggers.

Here you go. Someone's shitter-shattered.

I'm sure we'll see some states leave the union sometime in the next few decades.

Nigger I live here. My shitter is completely intact I don't need some funky map to look at lol.

I'm fully aware how out of hand the demographics are.

I'm not even sure what you are trying to say at this point. Please leave? Well fuck ok. So much for white solidarity.

I don't understand your point. Either you're not from Texas so you are mocking the idea of losing a state that is home to millions of spics - which would also destabilize the union and be a good thing for you. Or you are from Texas and you are mocking the idea of the state taking sovereignty back into its own hands whereby it might actually have a chance to deal with the spic problem, because it certainly will not under the federal government.

My money is on Option C: You're a kike.

wew lad, top chart there

Yes and?

Honestly in the last year or so I've come to believe to me that a balkanization of the US might not be the worst thing ever.

I was stating the truth and you came rushing to Texas' defense like a butthurt faggot.

Maybe you SHOULD be looking at that map and planning your escape to get away from the beaners. Your shit is surrounded by taco and pretending otherwise just makes you look asshurt.

Trump is going to make America great again and that includes Texas, if Texas was independent it would soon be overrun by spics and niggers.
sage, shit thread.

I posted another one earlier that you must have missed.

Maybe you'd like another?

I'm not leaving Texas faggot. Im just not. It will never happen I don't give a shit if a free white state pops up somewhere miraculously I will not leave my family or the land that my ancestors fought for.

You are free to leave the thread however and fuck off back to Canada.

Yeah, not Canadian. I was raised in northern Alabama and now live in northern Michigan.

Just get tired of you faggots saying that the north is all niggers while the south is white paradise.

Stay there and get pozzed by Paco or the faggots in Austin for all I care, but just don't deny reality.

i must object!

the way forward is through social conciousness of the texan people! you must affect the texas culture and those who uphold it!

you are right in that there is opportunity for stronger communities: you don't need to exit the fucking country to do that.

white people need to castle up!

shut up you useless cunt
you're just trying to be an edgy faggot

go be defeatist galah somewhere else

Who in the fuck said that?

Besides you're the one that left. How does that make you morally superior at all?

The south was never a demographic white majority I don't know how you got that in your head. The Appalachians perhaps but the south? No.

We aren't giving up our identity as a southron and high tailing it out of here. We are here and come what may I maintain to preserve white culture here on Texas.

So fuck off to Michigan already or something and fuck Alabama too bunch of inbreds. Nothing says loving like marrying your cousin amirite????

So much butthurt… lol. Goddamn, you Texans love to run your mouths over your dustbowl full of spics, don't you?

Defeatist? The true defeatists are you fucking cucks who let the spics pour in over the border and then hire them to do your landscaping because you're cheap fucking bastards who refuse to pay your fellow white men a real wage to do the same job.

The People's Republic of Commiefornia when?

You're pretty much bait aren't you? Do you have any idea what an open border looks like?

Open border or not, why do you guys keep hiring these illegal fucks?

Honestly that's a perfectly valid question I would love to know the answer to. But it's not just us at all. They are even up on Michigan doing seasonal work and you wish they were all Mexican. Lots of them are Guatemalan and el Salvadorian etc.

This open border is fucking wide open I'm telling you we get the worst of all the fucking Central Americans

That's fair and I know illegals are everywhere.

But maybe someone there in Texas could introduce some legislation to curb businesses from hiring them.

You know there's a lot of spics in Texas and perhaps Texas has needed a different sort of legislation due to the sheer volume that come over.

But hopefully this is all moot since Trump is going to crack down on it. I hope for our entire country's sake, there must be strict penalties for hiring illegals. I'm saying the problem is worse in Texas and Trump will un-fuck you, much to the dismay of small Texas businesses.

Idk. There has hardly been a day that goes by I don't wonder how it's illegal to hire them but it's not.

I have to do a finger print scan to work and I have to show birth certificates for my wife and child to get insurance.

I know they do some shit work and get payed cash in hand by greedy fucking contractors but it doesn't stop there either.

They go on to get food stamps and free healthcare and schooling no questions asked.

They pile up in single bedroom apartments with five families and the landlord lets it slide even if it's illegal because he's a muzzie.

They fucking take all the construction jobs and honestly if they didn't the white Americans are too pozzed in the ass to work construction in the summer 9/10 times so Mexicans get some sort of preference when contracting. Especially since they work for less. Because they get hand outs. That white Americans cannot get because even if we scrape the gutter we are white.

It's fucked up from the bottom up and they fucking designed it this way to replace whites.

You think hey didn't want to make Texas purple?

They get paid under the table and don't pay taxes.

Like those guys you see along the road that do lawn work. They may get paid $13 an hour for it, pocket all the money, and then claim they're poor impoverished souls that need welfare.

There's no paper trail suggesting they've made any money so it's easy for them to claim whatever benefits they want for free healthcare or food.

Good luck with that.

Basically what I'm saying H-Town dubs

they work for less because all they need money for is their daily 12 pack of corona. and they are ok with it because the alternative is getting decapitated in a mexican drug war. its also a myth that they work harder than whites. i worked beside illegals 10 hours a day. they fuck off all they can get away with too. niggers are the worst. they will milk a week long job for 2 months.

Apparently, the percentage of whites has skyrocketed since 2010, which doesn't really make much sense, unless the data in that picture is just plain wrong.

suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-texas

census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST120214/48

officially 37% hispanic. so what, like 60 percent in reality?

Niggers are definitely the worse which is part of the reason why tbqh are chronically unemployed.

Agreed whites can outwork them and do.

I do.

I just have this chronic fear whites are being pozzed out the ass right now and illegal immigrants are more than happy to take the jobs being left on the table.

They don't even necessarily work for that much less. The benefits of being able to use welfare and avoid paying taxes makes it a lot easier for them to get by.

70%+37%+11%+10%+3%+2%=133%

If you've looked at the most wanted pages you'd notice the issue is that Hispanics are labeled as white quite frequently.

I get that's tempting to believe if you pay attention to libshit kids, but most whites are not that way. Once you have to earn your own money it kinda drained the poz out of you.

#TEXIT
I AM NOW A #CRUZMISSLE

That's why we were never supposed to simply be ruled from Mordor.

Then it's not just me. Nothing but groups of spics speaking spic, or sand niggers wearing bee keeper suits and speaking sand.

t. Yet Another Georgiafag

Sad

REMEMBER THE ALAMO
REMEMBER THE ALAMO
REMEMBER THE ALAMO
REMEMBER THE ALAMO
REMEMBER THE ALAMO
REMEMBER THE ALAMO
REMEMBER THE ALAMO

It's your state that wants a Canadian president so badly if you haven't forgotten.

They sure as fuck like the meme of democracy, but when things don't go their way they throw a tantrum and do whatever they can to nullify the results. It is absolutely sickening.

Shit, wanted to make a thread.

Only if Trump loses.

If Hillary or anyone else is in the White House in 2017, they will complete the transition of America into a broadly non-white country and will rip the constitution to shreds. In that situation, it wouldn't be a bad idea to concentrate right-wing Americanism in one largely self-sufficient state and break away.

It would have to be done quickly, and with the promise of strict border enforcement and little to no immigration because Texas is getting swarmed by latinos more and more every day.

I'm relying on you Texas.

If Trump doesn't win, you guys are the only motherfuckers crazy enough to pull something like a cessation off. It will most certainly cause another civil war, and that's what we need with no Trump. Get your guns ready.

You do realize if we secede from the union, most of them are going to scatter like cockroaches right? They're going to haul ass to the US because we'd probably remove welfare if we did secede, and really rev up protecting that southern border.

It's purely coincidental that most of them have a nice little (1) under their ID.

This:
Plan A: Trump
Plan B if Plan A fails: secession, riots, civil war -→ RWDS

Not only Texas but I'm counting on the whole south to step up to the plate, they're the only place left not cucked enough to actually do it.

Bull crap
You guys are brought up all the time
Its just that you guys are brought up only because of your state's resident "Merchant Wrangler"

On one hand, I'm a Texan, so I really really want a serious attempt at an independent Texas.

But on the other hand, this is very close to Trump becoming president, which would be great, and I have an odd feeling in my gut that (((somebody))) is trying to take advantage of my inner desire to leave in an attempt to bring ruin to everyone.

If what everyone says is true, and Texas does indeed have the world's 15th largest economy were it to be it's own country, that would severely fuck with the U.S. should it leave, how (((convenient))) that the U.S. should be left fucked up when Trump takes office, right?

I say wait for our section of The Wall to be built and when Trump leaves office/gets offed by kikes, then we can "Texit" or whatever.

Fine by Me, just as long as the Queen can finally escape that hell hole

let me rephrase:
texas wants to manifest its identity and express its sovereignty
it doesn't need to do this for that to happen: what needs to happen is a cultural re-ignition.
the texan mind has been mentally broken down: once they find their rightful pride they will known how to manifest it in a less stupid way

A secede vote will never pass in the current south. 100% of niggers (including curry, taco, feather, rice, sand, etc) will vote remain. All the carpetbaggers will vote remain. True southern whites are a tiny minority by comparison. We are completely outnumbered. If you moved all the real southern whites to Tennessee then maybe.

But if texas leaves USA, how will you fight in Afghanistan?

Get out and take California with you.

they are in the midwest too now, it sucks. nowhere is safe from diversity

honestly nobody cares about texas anymore, it is obvious after they voted for cruz that texas is a fucking meme. austin is worse than portland and its essentially a mexican province now. arizona is the true patriot state that texas wishes it was.

shh don't talk about northern michigan, we need to stay off the radar the UP is basically a paradise of blond and red haired women

you should lurk moar because montana is a huge meme on the chans and in WN as well. the places that never get talked about enough in the US are the real "old south" like virginia and alabama and places like nebraska and the rust belt

Goddamn I fucking hate how the demographics are recorded in this country. The fuck is this nonsense? Am I just supposed to assume the worst? Shouldn't "White alone" just mean white?

>>census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/48

Archive:
>>archive.is/0rgGw

Texans are, and always have been, the masters of political reality. Do anything to win, say one thing then change your mind the next day as it suits you. Outjew the jew, always come out on top. If things aren't going your way, no change is too radical. Texas is a state of survivalists who weigh all options (except the foreigner faggots in Austin).

Keep that in mind whenever you think of them as cuckservaties - even if they are, it's just hte flavor of the week, bound to change with great rapidity when that starts to go south.

oh I get it. They want us to leave so we cant vote for trump. well fuck you fox.

I'm in Atlanta and am interested. Don't know if honeypot tho

Might as well be living in Liberia, tbh bruh.

If Trump loses the CSA should rise again with Texas being it's capital.

I meant Houston; sorry lads.

Anyone with sense left that state in the mid to late 90s.

We'll have to clean that shithole out first.
If Trump wins,we should stay if Shillary steals the election we should leave.

I would support a Texit succession initially, but would immediately withdraw it if you got Russian troops on this continent. That's way out of line. The reason for all of this recent drama is a rejection of globalism. Don't sell out to other countries just to stick it to your former masters. Putin does not have the best interests of Texans in mind, just his Russians. In fact, that's exactly why a lot of people here respect him. He's not supposed to give a fuck about other countries.

Something like this would take a lot of time I think, with constant propaganda programs in order to create support elsewhere in the country. Otherwise it just wouldn't be allowed to happen. You could maybe psychologically manipulate liberals, say with Twitter stuff like #LettheBigotsGo or #GoodRiddanceTex, but idk I'm pretty unfamiliar with Twitter. What I mean is exploit Northerners' self-righteousness to get them to want you gone, then leave and flourish. I'm from MA and make no mistake about it, people around here in general just think that southerners are all somehow below them.That you're all stupid and bigoted. Exploit this. I for one thank you guys for almost single-handedly defending our southern border from those cartel animals.

i dont want to vote. i want to fight because thats we needs to be done.

Why would mexicans and cruzcucks want to leave the USA? At they that mad about Trump? Could they maybe take California with them??

Texan here.

Dumb idea.

Vote trump and build the wall, rest takes care of itself. Trump has about 50% of the spic vote, round up the illegals/build the wall and the number of conservative fuck mexico hispanics build up.

Assuming the wall and heavy approach to immigration is held constant, the hispanics left will hate Mexico and act as a buffer

if Texas actually seceeded, yeah third world shithole ahoy. whites would leave for oklahomo en masse and you give cartels some of the best land in the USA

retards

I don't see why these dummies would want to leave right before a Trump victory.

I'd understand wanting to #Texit if Shillary won.

Texas

White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2015, 43.0%

Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2015 38.8%
Black or African American alone, percent, July 1, 2015, 12.5%
Asian alone, percent, July 1, 2015, (V2015) (a) 4.7%
Two or More Races, percent, July 1, 2015, 1.9%

Around 57% non-white vs. 43% hwhite

census.gov/quickfacts/table/RHI225215/48

That's out of an overall population estimate of 27,469,114 as of July 1, 2015 in case anyone wants to do some math.

No. Separatism now in the west is just a tool of the globalists to weaken the nation state.

Remember Quebec in in the 1970s? The Rockerfellers and other Globalists started promoting the idea of nationalism in Canada, funding groups which advocated full political independence for Canada from the UK, as well as independence for Quebec.

Agitatation by Quebec separatists was particularly important because it helped encourage patriotism in Canada, and was a major factor leading to the Consitution Act of 1982. This ended the ability of Acts of the British parliament to apply to Canada
and thus Canada became legislatively independent.

So why were the Rockerfellers promoting nationalism and separatism in Canada?

Well it was all a trick. They were promoting separatism in the short term in order to strengten globalism in the long term.
You see they wanted Canada to sign 'Free Trade' agreements with the US, with the long term aim of weakening sovereignty, and Cananda couldn't do that as long as they were linked to the UK.
The separatist movement enabled the link to be broken and helped to undermine
both Canadian and US sovereignty.

Globalists will always be ready to promote separatist movements because they help to undermine the nation state.

Texasfag here
Could you at least wait until I can move out of this state?

I think a lot of Texans are unaware of how cucked they are and how many Mexicans are in Texas. They'd vote to join Mexico once free of the US. Look at the primary, they voted overwhelmingly for Ruse even though he wanted to legalize illegals and import hundreds of thousands more Mudslimes on H1Bs. They are in no shape mentally to make big decisions.

shut the fuck up texas. what makes you any more qualified to leave than commiefornia or west virginia? don't start spouting off how you have more "resources"

You should have stayed independent ages ago but you lost your chance.

Dear Cuxas

Please do it. And elect Ted Cruz as your emperor after while you fuck off. We could stand to trim the fat and get rid of the useless states.

t. Non cucked America

Anyone who thinks it would work is retarded, however I love getting the idea in more people's minds.

Everyone but welfare whores can say the same.

When the happening comes just nuke south and central Texas, you would kill maybe 10 whites. I rarely see more than a single other white person a week in the city I live. I watched the town I grew up in as it turned into a brown shithole, a sort of microcosm of what is happening with the (((multiculturalism))) and (((diversity))) around the world. There is nothing worth saving here, not anymore. Most of this state is beyond that possibility.

Those brown kids look amerindian to me, not mexican.

they're both shitskins and they act the same. there's literally no difference.

If you leave you'll be dooming the other 49 states of America to an irredeemably cucked electoral college.

There's a 99% chance they'll let Puerto Rico in to replace you.

Only do this if you plan on creating a safe haven for the white race where we can all go for solidarity.

I like the SWPL count in Austin

for infrastructural and economic reasons Texas is actually perfectly suited for secession, actually

that's probably why they got so flooded with mexishits and hardcore liberal propaganda operations in Dallas and Austin especially

the whites (outside of those cities) are usually pretty damn based, aside from the whole Cruz cucking thing - it's just a shame they're a minority now

I have a better idea.

Texas should leave the USA and join the United Kingdom in place of Scotland.

The United Kingdom of England, Texas, Wales and Northern Ireland.
With free guns for all.

I take it back.
We don't want Texas.

*la cucaracha starts playing*

That state is basically Mexican as it is.

I was under the impression that Texas was populated by people and not mexicans.

the only US state that hasn't been totally pozzed or enriched is Maine, and it's still would've voted Obama in 2012 if only the white males could vote

the best states are landlocked tbh

*the only coastal US state…

sorry

Texas shouldn't have joined to begin with.

So what you're saying is that the USA and its people are a lost cause and everything in it just needs to burn.

no, but they have a pretty damn tough job on their hands

brits are completely cucked on free speech and self-defense/firearms, but they still have a strong sense of ethnic awareness (english/welsh/norn irish/scots are all fully aware who is from where and the differences between them), whereas Mericans have truly based self defense/firearm and speech freedoms but have more shitskins less racial identity among normies - it's going to be an uphill battle for them to fight the 'le proposition nation of immigrants melting pot anyone can succeed and assimilate if they just work hard' bullshit

we face different but similar issues and it will be tough for all of us to succeed
I'm confident we will eventually though

purge xenos

I dunno the yanks are only into free speech when its politically correct.
Other than that they're even more cucked than we are on it.

Texas is literally 43% white as of 2015

What the fuck does it matter? The whole underpinning of Brexit was a return to ethnonationalism.

The impossibility of that in Texas is why I don't get any excitement out of this idea, even though I grew up there and will always think of it as home

Remember when those sorts of things used to be called "the rights of Englishmen"?

yup

yeah but you don't get arrested for saying mean things about muzzies on social media in the US as far as I know

They don't have perfect freedom of speech but it's better than the UK

just wait for Trump first mandate, if nothing improves then go for it

Other than those of us who have old blood and are Confederates. We know full well who the carpet bagger is, and who is the alien.

You can end up permanent fired, but not jailed.

We still come closer. You subjects got much worse about it.

right, I should've clarified that I was talking about the yankee/federal establishment and the deracinated whites in most states

the south is still a distinct nation under occupation by D.C. - they're just in a rough spot because of all the blacks and mestizos they're been dumped with

If Texas secedes I'm moving there.

I hope you like spics

the capital of appalachia should be Asheville :^)

I'm moving back to fight for my homeland. No question about it.

It triggers me forever that even here people who aren't Confederates do the whole 'mystery meat white is the point' thing. Despite that other than New England, each state had a majority ethnic group or two. Which means that each state was, by every definition, a nation unto itself, each with distinct people. Which in turn was why the alliance of states was actually on purpose, and it was only supposed to be that. Each state with its own citizenry.

If you read that 'What the founders really thought about race' article on NPI, you'll find that Thomas Jefferson's idea of Manifest Destiny was not only sea to shining sea. It was the entire hemisphere. One central government and one homogenized people is untenable in such a large area. This is yet another reason that the focus was on the state-level governments.

TEXIT IS A CIA PSYOP TO NORMALIZE AND SHILL A POSITIVE OUTLOOK ON THE CONCEPT OF BALKANIZING THE US
SAGE AND REPORT

You're trying to imply that the states wouldn't still work together. Which is idiotic.

Fondly Remembering the Alamo

No one in those states care about their state or their states independence.

whats so great about dumb ol Texas?

Is it time for Texas to become a Monarchy once again?

Liberals want this to happen so the electoral college is ruled by California. Don't be stupid.

An actual valid criticism.

Question: How long until spics turn it blue anyway?

Ten to fifteen years tops. Maybe enough now to give an good cover for the vote rigging to turn it purple this time.

As goes Texas, so goes the nation. California collapsed long ago. But there is one problem that could cuck Texas beyond all else, white flight into OK, AK and other pitiful states incapable of retaining sovereignty or waging direct open war against the globalists. If it turns color, and whites start to flee, if you desire any future with whites you need to move to destroy this civilization now rather than waiting. Texas is the only rallypoint left in the U.S. for us. Anything else is a savage sectarian / racial Balkan war with the entire world united to 'fuck white bitches and kill whitey' in piecemeal fashion.

user, the total number of electoral votes are a constant 538 no matter how many people or states there are. If Texas left the union, the bump California would receive in electoral votes would be marginal as all the remaining states would gain a proportionally equal number of delegates

As a semi-politically wise Texan, I have to say

Things aren't currently bad enough to warrant a secession, but we should definitely keep it available as an option.

Now that's a comment pleasing the KEK!

Texas can fuck off to Mexico and take the the cruzcucks with them.

Have you been here lately?

Obama has been flooding Maine with muslimes now. No white area is safe thanks to big data and HUD. They can target shitskins with precision .
Maine's population is so small it really wouldn't take much to swing the balance of power.

Napoleonic vibe.

This would be why they want to abolish the electoral collage and go to one federal vote per person.

bluepilled american detected.

There is a reason you're treated one way if you say you're "american" and treated another way if you say you're "from Texas"… Because the rest of the US is niggers compared to TX

how does it feel not living in Texas? Do you love not waking up with a lack of freedom?

It's like the US would die without Texas and you know it

Yeah but Texas is literally niggers compared to the US. Fucking 60% shitskins.

How does it feel knowing half your state is Mexican? How does it feel knowing Texas willl be a blue state? How does it feel knowing your state voted from cruz you cuckold

Not as bad as having more whites in your state YET still being niggers… there is a reason the rest of the world sees us in a much better light.

Oh yes do it.

Texas should become independent so they can secure their borders. Hillary and Obama won't allow it.

Build a nice berlin wall around it and see if the muslims can self-govern. Hopefully the walls will contain all the suicide bombing blasts.

No one sees you in a better light your irrelevant to everyone and in 5-10 years you will be a blue state. Plus all Texans are just low grade niggers anyways stupid boastful cowards who were conquered without firing a shot. Only steers and queers come from Texas.

I like being American tbh, but I think this would be the best decision we could make if Trump doesn't win.

In fact if Trump doesn't win, I'd like the see most states secede and become their own countries. The benefit of that, and free-trade agreements among these new countries, would be that we can all still identify as American and hold it as a common identity, while at the same time recognizing and maintain our differences.

And its half that way because of the trust in the US government.

Disgusting

i totally agree