no illegal shit

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=f8a_1308772420
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoa that one was pretty intense!

Anyone got the story on this?

Nevermind. I found out why they were killed and how did it. :P

Can't watch snuff and crush. Other posts are weak sauce

Yea I am def curious the motives on the last video. Crazy!

If someone knows the language please fill us in

why does she stuff the spaghetti in her bagina?

That's a male child with intestinal parasites.

nigga you best be trolling

Sorry, I'm not.

ascaris lumbricoides to be specific

Ok, can a long/slim worm live in blood?

I'm not your personal Google.

ok ok sorr, but you seemed like a worm expert.

OP here.
Keep up the good work you outrageous fags.

Sauce?

zauce?

This one always makes me crack up.

Me during my college years on the right side.

OMG fucking sauce these.

I found the fruit loops one below by google reverse image searching. I only found them through chans, so I can't tell you where they came from any better than google can.

motherless.com/5E5E974

Fuck you, you sick fuck.
MODS MODS MODS MODS

you went too far faggot

liveleak.com/view?i=f8a_1308772420

Why is the aborted baby alive? Kill that fucking baby if you're going to kill it, but torturing it isn't very nice. I'm fine with torturing kids aged 5 or older for fucked up sexual pleasure or whatever but hurting babies is just wrong.

I'm also curious.

It's Russian, they're just calling her a bitch and most of it is too muffled to make out anything, at one point one of them says something and the camera guy says "that's good" or whatever, note that I'm not a native Russian speaker (I'm more or less fluent in it but only if I can hear clearly what is said, which isn't the case with this video).

Top fucking kek

The cripple is cute, I'd fuck her

TOP SECRET
Mots keep delleting this. Hurry, save this.
Shock

Checked

wew

Same, but she's still only got one hand and no legs. As far as dating goes, that's a deal breaker for me.

I'd just hang out at her house and watch movies or somehting

That'd be nice but consider the following: she can't go to the kitchen to get more chips. You'd have to do it every single time, unlike with any other girl, who you can take turns with. She also can probably not wipe her ass after taking a shit, or even go to the toilet by herself, which is just shitty. Not saying that's her fault or that if she was my gf, I'd break up with her when she lost her limbs or anything, but still it would be annoying as fuck.

Do you have no compassion? It would be like a loving BDSM relationship, you are the master. She can't even wipe her ass unless you allow it

I'm not into BDSM, not in that way at least. I like cutting/choking/slapping/biting during sex I like choking/slapping/biting women, and when women choke/slap/bite me; I hate being cut/scratched and cutting is the biggest turn on if a woman cuts herself and I cut myself as foreplay but the whole sub/dom thing is just not my cup of tea.

I like all of those things too, but you don't even like the idea of pet-play? I'm using "pet-play" loosely. It's the same situation and roles, but it's a cripple rather than a pet. The same idea applies to daughters and little kids

No, I get why it's appealing to others but it just doesn't do anything for me. I'll risk sounding like a cuck, but I prefer a strong independent woman; someone who isn't into pain because she's damaged but because she can take it and knows what her limits are, but isn't afraid of testing those limits. Submissive girls aren't going to be comfortable with the idea of being dominant on occasion, because their idea of dominance and submission is black and white and they usually won't push their limits as much.

There's also the aspect of "abuse", a lot of women have the concepts of pain/pleasure and control associated so closely in their mind that they can't think outside the box; they'll be turned on by the most degrading shit but they won't respect you for wanting to degrade them, they'll respect you because it turns you on and that turns them on. A woman whose sexuality depends on men isn't going to be free from the idea of sex and romance being the same (this is of course true of men whose sexuality depends on women as well) and that can lead to break-ups over petty emotional shit even if the sex is great, or vice versa.

I don't know, user. Maybe I'm the weird one, but I want more than just sexual submission. I like the idea of being in a relationship with a poor girl so that I can be her only source of money, food, etc. I want total submission. Am I the weird one?

user are you my clone?
Are you Danish by any chance?

That's pretty normal, it's one of the reasons why marriage exists in the first place.

To each his own, but a competitive relationship will keep your mind and body strong and make you stronger.

No, I'm Avar from Ukraine currently living in Belarus. :^) But I can actually speak a little Danish… I had a Danish gf once.

Uhh, what is this ?