Have you ever noticed how there are no low replying threads...

Have you ever noticed how there are no low replying threads? Basically what happens to them if hardly anyone replies to them the mods delete em. Although someone might eventually find one interesting; never mind those people. And no. They don't all just 404.

Untrue

Then how come I never see low replying threads at the bottom of the catalog? Riddle me that.

When I maek threads I never take no reply for an answer.

I think you're on to something.

Just get here from reddit kid?

Threads with fewer than 10 replies get auto culled when they reach page 5. It's one of the spam defence options.

all the threads on this board are low replying because mod killed the board with his insecure, attention seeking faggotry

he's also a confirmed pedo who faps to 2d infants

So, what? Now people can just spam past 10 replies and not get auto culled? LOL that's pretty fantastic moderating innit? ALTHOUGH nevermind if it isn't spam. Fuck the nonspammers I guess.

Spamming your own thread doesn't affect the bump order iirc.

Unless you automate it that's too unwieldly to be practical, dipshit.

Coming from someone who has 25 proxies and a vpn at my disposal, not really.

That isn't true at all.

Wow you definitely refuted him buddy.

I fucked up.

Well I didn't realize that the page five early 404 feature had been turned back on as pointed out.

It's been on at least a couple months, pretty sure it's been on more often than not the last year or so.

dys shadow bumplocks the odd thread too. usually stale meta threads or modbashers. the asian powers also interfere as globals after a few pic relateds. it's a complicated equation, the moderation of Holla Forums

yeah, it requires a very complicated skillset to babysit the four posters left on this board who occasionally shitpost outside their usual larping in the pony cyclical

As much as I hate to admit it… I think everyone should have a voice. Even hipsters (the reason why I hate to admit it). Just because your opinion is unpopular (or isn't popular right away) doesn't mean you should be auto culled for it. It's a bullshit sheep mentality. Don't want to be round up in the higher posting threads? Too bad get in your pen sheeple.

Sometimes, noise is just noise. Find the right channel for your signal.