A guest booked on HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher says he has canceled his appearance on Friday’s show to protest...

archive.is/PQKVv
What was his fucking problem?

He was going to lose against our boy Milo so he bitched out.

Pretty much this. His diatribe about 'hateful rhetoric' more-or-less makes the argument for why there shouldn't be hate speech laws - 'hate' can easily be twisted to mean 'things I don't agree with'

Just looked this guy up, and Maher is gonna eat his ass up, no homo. Holla Forums-tier asshole who is a trumpcuck, arguing with a guy who's been talking shit for decades? No contest. While I despise SJWs and their ilk, just pissing people off for shits and giggles shouldn't be admired. And Breitbart? Really? This guy was made to be mocked. Imma enjoy this episode, I liked last week's when Jim Jefferies rekt the british guy.

lol

The comment section

"The journalist who's afraid to be in the same room as Milo isn't against free speech guyz, only the government can violate freedom of speech"

These people clearly don't understand that Free Speech /= The First Amendment

Good thing I know you're not serious.

You mean your boy toy

This.
I can'tle beliver that trumblebumbles wooder likely this manbussy

Imagine being this much of a pussy.
Why are these people such cowards?

I don't know. It's not like Milo is particularly vicious either.

user, Milo is a monster
He got into a debate with a feminist that one time and he called her darling!

The horror

The guest probably hates faggots who fuck black men.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hold up hothead

Sounds like Jeremy Scahil is a bigot.

Never forget.

I love it.

>>>/reddit/

I'm surprised he didn't call Milo a homophobe.

"Free speech = censorship done by private entities" is a brand new meme by political standards, no more than a few years old, but it's already taken reddit by storm