Holla Forums over 3000

Either we got a lot of guests who want to party with us over the Brexit or the shills gonna try their thing again.

Or, people like me who only vaguely come on here nowadays have something to say now that the UK is leaving the EU cucked dictatorship

It was like that some hours before the results came in.

I've seen less shilling that usual tbh.
Demoralized cucks are licking their wounds and the extra IDs are from Brexit I reckon.
Where did it all go so right :^)

WHY NOT BOTH?

Over 75% of any imageboard are always just lurkers who rarely ever post-
Lurkers are more likely to actually post during events like this, as it gives them reason, incentive to do so.
Sage because not worth a thread.

I literally post only a few times a month and lurk everyday. Last night was an exception.

same

I mostly lurk, only come out for big things.

aren't we usually around 2400?

I think this is my 3rd or 4th post ever on Holla Forums and I've periodically come to 4chan and now Holla Forums pol over the years - Its nice to see varying opinions on large political events I usually just frequent the censored cesspool that is reddit

I think there may just be a popular shift to the far-right, that and the lurkers are now getting involved. I must have spoken to someone from every corner of the globe during that Brexit thread.

Holla Forums here, congrats britfags. I'm just here to see the celebration and the salt.

They can't keep a lid on the bullshit anymore is all.

And that's precisely why you should never post here again

What's the record for 8pol? I seem to remember 3800 once.

Fuck off gaylord.

reminder that the number of active users does not represent the number of people but a number of IP ranges. There are a whole lot more than 3118 posters.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

AAAAAHHHH

Lots of people reported in last night and they're flowing in this morning after hearing the news over a nice breakfast.

Be advised: in November during the election we will probably have many, many more people than today. And almost all of them will be attempting to post. The site may not be able to handle it.

And if we keep getting more and more happenings we will probably get more people that stay here and post more often.

pic barely related

What 3000?
There's no way that could be right

Surely there is meant to be a few extra zeroes in there.

bump

Well, shilling is at an all-time high currently.

Well, you spoke to a chink.

A lot of us are retreating from halfchan lately as the quality craters even further.

It's so nice to read and post in a place that doesn't force black dicks on me.

They've brought with them the usual cuckchan repertoire of "muh PR," e celeb drama, and other assorted shitposting. Remember to shock them back to where they came from if they try and pull that shit in a thread near you. We don't have time for dissent.