Is gab.ai a shit?

Will it truly replace mainstream social media sites? Is it a Jewish conspiracy to fool the goyim into unknowingly supporting a pro-Zionist propaganda hub?

Fucking faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.party/
hollaforums.com/thread/5704562/miscellaneous/please-tell-me-this-guy-is-in-prison.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All means of communication that encourage or require identityfagging are cancer. The closer to complete anonymity in communication, the closer to better more worthwhile content. Identity will always tarnish the value of and degrade the flow of information in any scenario. Don't fall for the "muh freeze peach!" meme if they
A. don't allow legal dox or spam
or
B. encourage identityfagging

First time I hear about Gab, what kind of content circulate there?

Without any research, I'm guessing that it's the equivalent of Twitter but for the hipster crowds.

A very interesting anecdote, OP.
However where are you getting with this?

It's a bit of a The_Donald echo chamber at the moment, but more people are joining all the time and you're starting to see actual conversation, not just reposts from Reddit.

Saging an unpaid ad

Nuh uh.

look at this: gab.party/

dont post animal cruelty

A friend of mine is processing online reports from the FBI.

Every once in while he stumbles on shitbags like you. Luckily, you might think, his directives are to ignore animal abuse because it's "minimal threat" in a world where terrorism gets all attention…

However, he always forwards anonymous tips to local PETAs activists (even in foreign countries) including the true identity of the poster regardless of him or her using TOR and hiding behind layers of proxies, sometimes even the abuser.

You wouldn't think what these peaceful animal lovers can turn into once they are given a reason to unleash their rage on cunts like you.

He told me that on average 10% of his reports ended up in violent death of the poster / abusers.

It's funny because once a 55 years old mother got beheaded because her stupid 15 y/o was trolling the Internet with dogs beheading posts.

He didn't give a fuck, the internet account was registered to her name.

He said that people need to better watch their childs so they don't grow into little shits, and the mother deserved what happened. (I think it's harsh though)

But most of the time he's right, esp now in 2015, with all this social network crap, as he can pinpoint who the real user of a computer is by analyzing browsing behaviors.

So good luck edgy asshole !

(I just sent a mail to my friend, I wish you to be in those 10%.)

i know this is pasta, but it is true that PETA has ties to violent organizations that protect animals.

They are our greatest ally.

how so?

hollaforums.com/thread/5704562/miscellaneous/please-tell-me-this-guy-is-in-prison.html

kind of

What's the matter? Too FREEDOM for you?

Pol says its a kike honypot but thats what they say about everything

Do et

Don't expect fullchan to be a safespace, faggot

Do I need to create an account just to view content there?

Also what are some recognisable names posting content there?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai
>the gabbai stands next to the Torah reader, holding a version of the text with vowels and trop markings (which are not present in the actual Torah scroll), following along in order to correct the reader if the reader makes an error.
literally a Jewish word for correcting the record