Brit/pol/ #1006: SALT MINE EDITION

WE'RE OUT

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/22/finally-britons-vote-today-historic-european-union-referendum/

"NO RUSH" AS CAMERON RESIGNS FOR BREXIT TO BE IMPLEMENTED

theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/24/eu-referendum-brexit-live-europe-leave-remain-britain

LABOUR IS FUCKING DONE CORBYN COULD FACE VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE FROM ANGRY REMAINIANS

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/jeremy-corbyn-faces-no-confidence-motion-after-brexit-vote

2nd REFERENDUM "ON THE TABLE" ACCORDING TO STURGEON

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/alex-salmond-second-scottish-independence-referendum-is-certain

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/qgpdib
reddit.com/r/northernireland/
twitter.com/ezraklein/status/746334514343972864
twitter.com/Jam_sponge/with_replies
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/top-eu-leader-we-want-britain-out-as-soon-as-possible?CMP=share_btn_fb
reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/4plh30/jamie_carraghers_thoughts_about_the_eu_referendum/
rt.com/uk/348228-petition-parliament-uk-brexit/
vocaroo.com/i/s1zdiYPup2Zd
dw.com/en/austria-begins-court-battle-over-presidential-run-off-vote/a-19342714
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo3bBCgI9Ak&feature=youtu.be
reddit.com/r/canada/comments/4plwgh/now_that_my_country_has_messed_up/
youtube.com/user/farshnuke/videos
twitter.com/_anthonyburch/status/745946259299639296
national-action.info/2016/06/24/miss-hitler-2016/
twitter.com/WaltBismarck
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/24/intolerance-ethnic-minority-poles-uk
archive.is/xZcYd
wwww.twitter.com/search?q=ugh brexit
archive.is/GUbJn
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/24/hillary-clinton-sounds-alarm-brexit-warns-economic-uncertainty/
twitter.com/DavidChameron/status/746379531934633991
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
archive.is/CwITM
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/northern-ireland-says-yes-to-a-border-poll-but-a-firm-no-to-united-ireland-30622987.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UVQeRGgW1LE
nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/florence-welch-iron-maiden-and-jarvis-cocker-whos-voting-for-what-in-the-eu-referendum
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/746372437676335105
twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/746293306670350336
newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/british-lose-right-to-claim-that-americans-are-dumber
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-merkel-idUSKCN0V70KM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for brexit not happening and you're just in a dream

second for dubs

Someone post the webm of Ian saving NEVER EVER

Noice. I feel like I can finally talk about Leave with people on the street without needing to feel worried about being shanked by the other person.

SNAAAAAKE EEEEAAAATEEEEEEEEEERRR
I'm legit worried about that; I've pinched myself over a dozen times yet I'm still not convinced, today has just been TOO wonderful.

THE FIRE RISES

Doesn't get better than this.

On my third pint already. I'm so happy.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

DISREGARD EUROPE, ACQUIRE IMPERIUM

Please tell me his name is Gordon.

Anyone else hope we get another GE to save us from this opportunistic bumbling Turk?

fuck you nig nog

Thread theme

I look forward to posts just like these on Nov 9.

And yet, I realise we are infinitely more gracious and magnanimous in victory than they ever will be. All we do is laugh at them; they, on the other hand, would happily dox us and beat us up on the streets.

Tweets attached originate from London located users.

ACTUALLY CRIED LADS

RULE BRITANNIA!

Me too lad, me too.

I've never felt this patriotic before, it feels amazing.

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT TO LEAVE THE EU?

poal.me/qgpdib

THEY DON'T EVEN PRETEND TO BE AN IRA CIRCLE JERK ANYMORE!!!

SING IT WITH HIM LADS

Allah vs Kek?
No contest, son.

So is Boris going to be PM now?

top kek

He's a cuck.

Catch up lad

Guys

Kek.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

It's so obvious that eastern Euros just want to move here

I voted leave, but I didn't want this. A very very narrow remain vote was in the best interest of the people in this country. This result is a cry for help and leadership that will be sickeningly exploited by the globalist financial class. Britain is gone, coming over the horizon as scapegoat and parody of itself. The only thing worse than joining the EU like we did is leaving it like this.

twitter.com/ezraklein/status/746334514343972864

It's like Trump's foreign policy speech all over again.

Depends on how well he can rally the Tories. I've heard Nicky Morgan and Theresa May might make a leadership bid.

They're Tories; they all are cuckservatives. Just look at Louise Mensch for instance.

So, you wanted Britain to give up her Sovereignty for selfish reasons?
TRAITOR

Jesus Christ, D&C are hitting new depths for complete lunacy now.

When will these snakes be removed?

Disgusting

Boris is a cuck but he's better then those fucks

You can fuck off tbh.

That's not the point.

Filtered.

Anyone got a link to the betting odds for next PM?

Is the word friend totally meaningless now?

Just tell them to move while they can before we fully dissolve our membership.

Less traitors on these Isles the better.

I thought we'd gotten rid of you fuckheads since last night?

I can hear their kvetching all the way from here in the Colonies.

Only for students.

Yes. Just like:

twitter.com/Jam_sponge/with_replies this twat's been salty all day

Yeah, that was the whole point of facebook. Also, it denatured the concept of liking.

You're in denial, I've reached despair. There are bigger stooges on here than the SJWs on tumblr, we're all losers.

le smug moral face

Please do us all a favour and finish the job your despair has started. Filtered.

HOW LONG UNTIL WE'RE LIKE THIS?

I don't think any of us supported remain, lad.

Kill yourself you pathetic sack of shit.

Lads my JockKraut girlfriend is sad remain didn't happen because of the prospect of a second indyref. How do I reason this out?

without giving her the big english cock

miscegenation man can fuck off he didn't vote

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/top-eu-leader-we-want-britain-out-as-soon-as-possible?CMP=share_btn_fb

That slimy rat Schulz is butthurt beyond belief, lads.

I can just imagine him and Juncker cursing us in their gibberish tongues.

Not till all the cucks leave for Canada or Mallorca and Trump wins the Presidency.

Ask her if she really thinks Scotland is going to join the EU as it's collapsing, while they have a budget deficit and would be forced to prop it up, while adopting the Euro and building shelters for Turkroaches.

That "b-but how will I work somewhere else" argument is fucking retarded.

South Africans have some of the worst passports in the world, we need Visas for eveything, and even so, tons of recent graduates like me and my mates got work overseas.

These people are complaining about a non-issue. They somehow think that sacrificing your national sovereignty and the entire fabric of your society is worth it so they don't have to stand in a queue for an hour to get a Visa.

Fuck these people.

So what will be the overall benefit besides Cameron leaving in three months?

Will this really mitigate immigration with the U.K. maintaining its presence in the European Economic zone- will threat levels just be downgraded to Switzerland's?

Fucking yes lads!
Been catching up on threads for the last 3 hours, how is everyone feeling after victory last night?
Is Shego still here?
How about Lemo?
I saw them last night in the megathread.

Tell her the SNP are going to lose all appeal when the EU collapses in the next two years and can't possibly justify joining the EU and therefore Independence.

Can someone explain why leaving the EU was a good thing? Outside of immigrants being buckled down on I'm really bad at the politics game.

NO REGRETS

NO GUILT

NO APOLOGIES

I also noticed that Junker said in his speech that the deal Cameron had negotiated would be binned, effective immediately. Sounded pretty spiteful.

Glad to be rid of them.

Democracy and our own laws, lad

Filtered. Kill yourself.

I watched a Peter Hitchens documentary on youtube a few days ago and now all my recommended videos are try hard fedora videos about Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins.

I never asked for this.

FUCK THESE EUROTRASH GLOBALIST CUNTS

They'll all hang by the hands of their own soon enough.

NEWLY DISCOVERED SALT MINE

reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/4plh30/jamie_carraghers_thoughts_about_the_eu_referendum/

>inb4 posting leddit

I know English Politics are fucked up and all, but was EU really the source of it all?

Okay so what's the next Country to leave?

BBC CAUGHT WITH ITS PANTS DOWN

PUBLISHING FALSE STORIES

Nexit, they're already halfway out the door.

The goybook salt from millenials is off the charts.
I'm especially loving all the "Fuck old people! Democracy should be limited to me, a 20-something year old student who knows everything!" posts.
What is abhorrent is that even older folks and relatives are being harassed by Bremainiggers for their leave vote. Why are leftards such sore losers? Why do they only hate democracy when it doesn't go their way?

It will lower migration levels and we won't be forced into the quota system, which they're intending to ramp up soon. Depends if there's an early election and if there is, which party will be elected to lead.

Just the ability to keep laws within our country is a massive step forwards, and it's the first event which will swing the pendulum back to the right.

can I have a TL DR of what just happened? From what I've just read, UK crashed the pound with no survivors, that's basically it?

Cameron will probably be replaced by some figurehead with the same ties and the same agenda. Signs were obvious that Cameron pissed off some way powerful person last year and has been given hell ever since.

The problem is that even if Britain were to uncuck itself, Britain would still have to accept the extinction of their people, because they are not allowed to border themselves off from the rest of the EU, the other member states of which willingly let themselves be shoahd.

Now, at least if the necessary gains are wrestled within British politics, the influx of Kebabs can be reduced or put a stop to. And maybe in an unexpected swing, we could get to incentivizing them to go back. At first friendly with subsidies, then not so friendly, with bullets.

YES!
YES!
Fucking 'ave it BBC cucks!

Not being able to hold our own politicians accountable. Now we can kick out people we don't like tbh. I'm a dumb fat NEET though tbh. Some of the other lads probably got a better idea.

oy vey.

It was the start of the major cancer our country has had for nearly 50 years

Us leaving is just the beginning of Chemo not just for Britain but for the whole of Europe

Oh no
Not investment banking staff
What would we do if an (((industry))) like that suffers? The horror!

In the West Midlands

THANK US FAGGOTS! Any other Birmingham fags here?

In one post?

>We can actually take in skilled immigrants from wherever is necessary now, instead of only the countries the EU allows for the cucks, don't h8 lads

So we still outnumber the Muslim invaders in the West Midlands then. For now.

AUSFAG HERE

GOOD JOB YOU POMMY CUNTS YOU ACTUALLY DID IT

Good on you Brummie lads. I was honestly surprised at the Leave vote; seems like the Muzzies haven't outnumbered all of you yet.

LADS IM SCARED. WHAT HAPPENS TO MY AUTISM BENEFITS NOW?

OI M8, HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A CUNT YOU BLOODY SHITPOSTER

That's difficult to gauge, but what is certain is that it was an overbearing parental figure on top of the already overbearing U.K. Nanny-state, one that could supersede any decisions by the British populace.

Also, if the U.K. ever chose to elect what the E.U. deems to be a "right-wing/Populist" leadership- there were already measures put in place recently that'd bar them from having any say whatsoever in E.U. policy making.

Your bennies?

Yeah you'll get that a lot. They're both not stupid, worth listening to just to understand the average pov of these people.

Thanks, Bruce. Feel free to come over at any time; you lads do a mean barbie.

smh how could you let Rupert Murdoch win, lads?

Probably don't get any worse since the country won't be taking in unskilled shitskin shariah thugs

Nothing user. Nigel Farage is offering free pakistani brides to NEETs if they voted leave.

nothing.

How long before we can start dismantling the BBC?

For now.
I live in Small Heath lad, I even convinced two mosques worth of Mussies to vote leave.

Well done lads….

Well done indeed.

EU basically descends from brussels to control all aspects of European nations civilization.

The point of EU, thought they talk a good deal about "Free Trade" and whatever, is to be an international body, above all of the member nations, that can write laws in favor of large corperations, using the potential difference in valueation between the member nations to extracty maximum possible revenue from the EU member states.

IT's why they are trying to flood EU nations with 3rd world workers… they are trying to bring the cost of labor down in EU nations by artificially inflating the labor pool, so that they can make a few more points on their stock portfolio.

Britain survived for quite a while without the EU, chaps.

And I hear tell it did pretty good for itself.

You create a parallel service and later withdraw funding for the original.

They already switched tactics m8, they flipped the script.
Would be nice to get rid of the turncoats though tbh.

NOW

We need to defund those cucks.

Who owns the BBC?

Okay, if this is true. Good on you guys. A Politician that can't be held accountable for anything is ridiculously cancerous. I'm just hoping you guys are prepared for the effects of the Chemo as stated.

Sounds pretty good to leave then, thanks for the info.

Just hope it doesn't affect us Icelandfags much. Us not being affiliated with the EU seems much better every day.

The zombified corpse of ((((((Alan Greenspan)))))) was just on CNBC kvetching and oy vey'ing about the financial shoah:

"This is the worst period, I recall, since I've been in public service. There's nothing like it, including the crisis… This has a corrosive effect, which is not easy [to make] go away,"

Can we hang Nicola Sturgeon please lads?

Fucking traitorous bitch, we need to scare those porridge wogs into line.

you forgot

WHAT.
rt.com/uk/348228-petition-parliament-uk-brexit/

RULE BRITANNIA

BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

BRITONS NEVER EVER EVER SHALL BE SLAVES

RULE BRITANNIA

BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
KEK STRIKES AGAIN

GOD IS GREAT

Yeah it doesn't mean anything lad. They'll laugh about it and throw it in the bin.

were you sleep deprived user in the MEGA thread? well done. we're all going to make it.

Glad to see you passed, remember you from the thread last night mate.

If you include Denmark the spine is shooting out.

Much more gruesome.

FUCKING TAIGS GAS THE IRA

Buy a nice ENGLISH car m8

Support industry

She got well and truly btfo'd in Trump's press conference:

Oh yes, that. Can't believe I forgot that one.

Feeling really anxious tbh.

Obviously I'm happy with the result, but I'm just getting an overriding feeling of anxiety.
Is it because I wasn't prepared for the sheer scale of what's happening, especially with it being on such a global scale particularly with the markets? Is it the fear of what the elites will do in retaliation? It wasn't a mistake to vote Brexit, was it?
Why am I feeling this?

THE FILTH OF THE EU IS WASHING AWAY

the EU is basically a whole bunch of corperations trying to extract maximum revenue for their stock price.

The EU literally doesn't give a shit about Europeans………. after all, they ARE trying to replace Europeans with muslims.

Just more freedom in the world, and better markets.

Oh well, It's good for their economy :^)

heh, yeah, but that won't get much coverage though.

The problem is that the Northern Irish are the most British of British.

They voted remain because it's just easier for them to go across the land border to Ireland

(1)

I wasn't the user from last night, actually asked brit/pol/ on advice on staying up and still passing a few weeks back.

user WHO IS ALSO TAKING DRIVING TEST TODAY, KEK IS WITH YOU, MOTHER BRITANNIA IS WITH YOU.

Think it was just a guy complaining that he'd be too tired for his driving lesson, but wanted to stay up, actually.

KILL THEM ALL

It's a good feeling.

The green and pleasant land will be restored.

Well done lad!

Kind of hoping the london riots do kick off so everyone knows the kind of people who voted rremain and how they act, maybe we could deport the cunts to germany or turkey?

Things will be a bit shaky for a while m8, possibly the whole two years it'll take to finalise shit, but it'll be fucking worth it.
And already the crash that happened this morning has recovered halfway. Everyone harping on about how the pound sterling will be useless has zero idea what's actually going on.
This is 100% the right thing for us lads.

Because nothing good has ever happened to us, and now that we've hit the jackpot it feels like there's some sort of trickery.

T'was me but my test isn't for another couple of weeks

CONFIDENT

Demoralization won't work today, you idiots. We're too happy.

They are trying to push an atmosphere of uncertainty and fear in order to scare everyone into running back to the EU like a child looking for mother.

IT really is pathetic what extents these "People" will go through to try to shame and manipulate people into giving them free money for the corperations that run the EU.

"Oy Vey You raycist! let us replace you with jihadists who work for pennies or you are a nazi!"

Everyone is starting to see through their subtle emotional manipulation.

Brexit was not a mistake, the EU was a mistake….

But those who stand to profit from the EU want you to THINK that Brexit was a mistake.

REFERENDUM FOR US TO KILL THE BBC???

I've been posting in the last several threads. I've just been out for a while and came back now

Well that's part of the immigration racket, but don't deny there is a clear racial motive as well. After all, money can be printed and held by banks at will. If the kikes wanted, they could easily create a situation in which immigration is the opposite of profitable.

Some other economic parts of it:

You need to be less of a good goy. Remember that pre-3rd-Reich Germany was ethnically German, yet the kikes managed to wear it down so badly they ended up getting the Nazis into power. Isolation alone doesn't solve the problem.

Ha.

Haha.

Hahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lads, can we harness our NEETs to start running local businesses?

Nandos claimed it was going to fuck off. Can we teach our NEETs to make sandwiches and microwave sausage rolls?

Sounds all up in the air, though now what happens if Scotland leaves to join the E.U. finding themselves flooded with migrants?

Might not be too early to start considering how to best rebuild Hadrian's wall.

They're still running the story on BBC World News Network with a line at the end saying 'we caught them but they deny this.'

Is how to do it neatly.

>put up mildly gloating Britannia image on my insta

Women are tards, lads

Worked out better than I thought it would.

Nigel was never part of the "Vote Leave" Campaign.

Fucking Normies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No cigarettes, no drug, no alcohol.
I'm disappointed tbh lads.

These faggots are unreal

For the first time in my life, I wish I was at Glastonbury

Would love to rebuild Hadrian's Wall.

In terms of actual policies, it is up in the air, but this will move the country in the right direction.

My sister who didn't even come home to vote in the referendum (she lives an hour away) is sad about the result too.

I'm just wewing all over lads.

the idiot on pic 2 can't even invoke Allah's will right.
You are supposed to say inshallah after the statement.
t. Turk

Also everyone is saying something about Turkey joining the EU.This is literally the first time I heard that.People over here mostly hate the EU because they have been fucking with us for the last few years.

This is the feeling of freedom without confidence my lad. You have all these options and all these things you can do but you don't know which to take, you're unsure if you can do it. Forge on, make your mark in history, build something great and those unsteady legs will be as strong as an ox by the time you lay your head to rest at the end of the journey.

That anxiety is telling you that you're taking a risk!

Apparently they've forecasted that it would beat down severely on Glasto. So we can all be happy that it's literally raining on their parade.

It was the great victory for losers. Part of a jew psy op to depict the UK that way and speed up the mongrelisation of Europe. Brexit has got semitic roleplay tropes all other it, the scapegoating, the inbred and the sentimentally inconntinent "negroid" portrayal of the goy. This places where whites are doing well, the great cities of the old empire Manchester, London and Edinborough voted one way and the usefull collectivist masses the other way. You think you've sided with rump England, but it's exactly the most degenerate and degraded part of the country and furthest from being great. You broken people have helped break you country, but worse your people.

Fucking Globalist Yanks

Can we meme multiple lightning strikes on the yuppie tents?

Shame their are so few (none?) uncucked British musicians now. Was saddened to see Brian Eno making silly comments a few days ago, as I greatly respect his musical contributions.

(chk'd)

I've heard that they were apparently encouraged to send in postal votes, but it doesn't matter now!

I have Scottish roots myself and I still find this idea intriguing. With how the Scots voted overwhelmingly remain, I feel no remorse over betraying my people and my clan like that.

Fucking BBC tbh, needs defunding.

TOP BANTZ LAD

Delicious aint it lad?

Lads I just remembered the US Presidential election.

IT'S GOING TO BE FUCKING HUGE

Why do university leftists hate the Lower Class so much?

Recorded this after hearing the news lads.

I'm really happy tbh. In one of those moods where I just feel so emotional. All feels like a dream.

vocaroo.com/i/s1zdiYPup2Zd

Because they were bullied by them in school.

Absolutely. We can look forward to:

Lovely.

Well, I wouldn't say that it was overwhelmingly remain, the turnout was what, 62%ish? and still 38% for remain.

Even after that cunt Salmond preached on BBC about the Scottish people getting out and doing their thing, and mocking Newcastle's turnout.

Because they can't control them

Scotland has surprisingly few niggers.
They just don't understand the danger.
The "black scot" meme is a meme because they're so rare. Fuckers will be crippled by rickets after a couple of winters up there anyway.

poetry

What's the tax breakdown for the nhs lads?

What percentage does it already get?

It's the prime example of state funded failure.

This is what my cuck friend just said

Ouch

Show him the Spongebob episode where he has more fun in the box than "mature" Squidward.

NO DONT YOU FUCKING DARE YOU MUDSHIT FUCKS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There might be a re-election in Austria as well:

dw.com/en/austria-begins-court-battle-over-presidential-run-off-vote/a-19342714

Considering this is Farage's finest hour, I've not seen much of him.

Where is he, lads?

This was Corbyn's reaction when he watched Dave resign on live television.

Commie bastard sees his fate.

aren't we a bit taking that for granted? i mean, if anything, kikes grant nothing.

be ready to act quickly…

They're already building a narrative to fit their needs:

1. They claim the elderly are responsible for the "leave" vote.

This is an attempt to detach the younger generations from this event. They want to look legitimate when they try to nullify this by saying that the old have no business deciding the youth's future or some shit. DO NOT LET THEM DO THIS. Make it clear that young people support leaving.

2. Economic woes will be the result of the UK leaving the EU.

This is bullshit as well. The EU is already prepping for economic warfare, to put embargoes on the UK and try to starve it.

3. Just because England wants to leave the EU doesn't mean the rest of the UK should. PARTITION IT! RETURN OVERSEA TERRITORIES!

If the other parts of the UK want to leave it, they can have their own referendums in that regard. Oh, and Spain trying to blockade Gibraltar to blackmail the UK into giving it back is just inviting war.

4. This is because of racism.

Racism had nothing to do with this. Not wanting foreign entities meddling with your internal affairs isn't racism, it's common sense.

5. The UK can't leave because X.

No, fuck you­. You assholes are all about democracy until it doesn't go your way. Either admit democracy is bullshit and get shot in the face the next time you try to defend it, or shut the fuck up.

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

pub

WOW WHAT THE FUCK MY LEFTIST ENGLISH FAMILY ARE SHILLING FOR A SCOTTISH REFERENDUM TO SAY "SCREW YOU ENGLAND"

WHAT THE HELL THEY'RE SALTY AS FUCK

Sleeping probs lad.

He was in London at 11am he must of been up like 36 hours.

Good music lad!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo3bBCgI9Ak&feature=youtu.be
got my friend to read some of the DOON COON messages
enjoy!

It'd be too much lad, I'd die of laughter.

Lads, I'm looking for a political cartoon that was posted in one of these threads a few days ago of the remain politicians pulling on a rope in a tug of war with Jezz standing at the back smugly without taking any of the slack.

I need to redpill a socialist on brexit.

TBH let them-then you've less chance of Labour governments and no SNP interfering.

Anyone have the gif of Boris Johnson tackling that guy in that football match and the guy has an EU flag pasted over him?

kek. Too much is going right, lately. I would be both incredibly amused and not even slightly surprised.

Is he right lads?

Pathetic cunt. Fuck women.

Sure if he wants a international incident

Simply put, no, he's talking out his ass.

NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DO NOT MOVE TO CANADA!! GO TO AUSTRALIA!!!

TBH Go to Toronto if you want. We'll nuke that shithole soon anyway.

How are we going to stop Scotland, lads?
Getting fed up with "The Age of Referendums" also known as "Alex Salmond's Wild Ride"

Yes, but we don't have to let them in.

Also nothing to stop us setting up machine guns at the exit of the Channel Tunnel and various ports.

But migrants are good

Londoners on suicide watch

Are the French going to supply them with boats or train tickets?

If so we'll just send them back.

Also

kek Labourfags are now admitting that immigration is an important issue

I can't wait for this poisonous little IRA-sympathising worm to be ousted

Do you want to rage?

reddit.com/r/canada/comments/4plwgh/now_that_my_country_has_messed_up/

As a Quebecer though, I find all this hilarious.

But remain lost!

Just look at his face here

Some say she sucked 12 black cocks simultaneously to make up for racism…

Well, I wouldn't describe it as a problem as such love, more of a solution :^)

BRITAIN LEAVES THE EU
NETHERLANDS AND FRANCE PLAN THEIR OWN EXITS
CAMERON RESIGNS
MERKEL RESIGNS
TRUMP WINS IN A LANDSLIDE

WEW LAD
WEW LAD

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

hmmmm

Why is Thunderf00t such a faggot?

Rural folk in Canadaland are happy at the results.

Keep going, don't stop. Genocide of city inhabitants when?

I love these efete comsopolitan liberals who have virtually no experience of poverty or a world outside their own that think disagreeing with them is a moral flaw.

Watching them cry is great, mostly because it might lead to them growing up a bit

Get funding through the EU, no?

Basic bitch reading from the Basic Liberal script.

wat? They throw fags off buildings, what are they gonna do to people like him if enough of them are here?

Unusually high energy kikery, but still kikery.
>>>/oven/

WORLDS MEDIA IS AWAITING STATEMENT FROM ALEXANDER GORDON JAHANS

he might of hung himself

easy solution

Insufferable faggots, all of them

Remainers, lads. Remainers.

I wish what all these cunts crying about were true. I wish leaving the EU would actually give us a British Britain.

He spends his entire life making himself appear superior to feminist retards.

This.

I'm sure he does something that's funded by a Uni and therefore EU shekels are heavily involved.

It's the same situation as what happened with the GOP primaries. The places where people ACTUALLY HAVE TO DEAL WITH DIVERSITY were the ones that overwhelmingly voted for trump. The places with practically no blacks/spics like wisconsin voted for cruz.

Meanwhile, liberals clamor for more diversity while living in their walled-off rich urbanite neighborhoods. They don't have to deal with it ever.

Just like the UK has no reason to not deport all their undesirables across the EU.

Feels good

Wrong. The deal wasn't made with the EU, it's a deal strictly made between France and the UK. He's speaking out of his ass.

It's a mere fraction of what's coming to him

Wow he's a fucking faggot

He also hates Based Stef

Hopefully he bought rope that was strong enough.

top fucking kek

twitter.com/_anthonyburch/status/745946259299639296

Lad, there was no difference between male and female voters this time. The only people who are to blame are non-whites and millennial cucks.

boo he's not a bad lad. I just hate hearing his opinions

topkek mate

The fact that we've made a step at all is huge, but as far as steps go its about as small as it could possibly have been. Their shitting the bed about it has made me forget that this only implies potential for change, rather than change itself.

GET IN ON THE COMMENTS LADS

Angry because we have to take in an equal amount of EU immigrants and immigrants outside the EU tbh. I want immigration from anywhere but Western countries tbh

Ironically, I watched a couple of TJ "The Ass-Banana Man" and Armored "So as long Consenting Adults sound each other" Skeptic and I got recommended videos of random pastors and Common Filth.

Come on lad

also
I can assure you, a boy of his shape is anything but hung

Thank God

Lads got a magnificent pair of tits.

God what is it with E-Clebs on both sides being faggots about Brexit?

meant for

Well said, lad

why is she wearing tights under her swimsuit?

I still can't believe this is happening.

We fucking won for once

THIS IS A SAD DAY FOR LE WHITE RACE LADS

CURSE YOU ALL

national-action.info/2016/06/24/miss-hitler-2016/

NA need to be gassed tbqh

E-celebs are normally leftist scum

fuck right off, luv. Fuck anyone of my generation that use this term.

Sounds more like they don't want to grow up, take responsibility and think for themselves. So fucking defeatist and pessimistic.

Can someone explain the 'MUH OLD PEOPLE' argument for me?

Do they not value the concept of experience? Most of these people remember Britain before the EU.

Spencer is just a leftist who likes whites.

I've been grinning like a fucking idiot all day, lads. Onwards to the Elections.

see

I am fucking serious, do not let them get this narrative into the heads of people.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Fuck NA tbh those morons didn't even vote or campaign against the EU

Can somebody please glass Spencer if they ever meet him?

You have no idea just how pozed furrys are.

They are still pushing the Morgan Stanly narrative.

And confirmed- no new elections- parliament gets to decide the new P.M.

Spencer thinks the EU is something it isn't

I want Rees-Mogg on the negotiating team.

Hold the fuck up, is Northern Ireland out or not?
We're part of the UK, so the UK being out would imply that we're out too. On the other hand the majority of faggots over here voted in, and people seem to think that means we're still in the EU.

IF I'M STUCK IN THIS BASTARDING SYSTEM BECAUSE OF FENIANS I CAN'T PROMISE I WON'T STAB A FEW OF THEM

Better get used to it lad, 'cause we're gonna Win, Win, Win so much you'll get bored!

To be fair, I'm surprised that the baby boomer generation took their time to consider un-cucking their country.

tbh i was going to join NA if we remained

kek lees is such a greasy beta faggot. Not been relevant since the early days of GG

No, the agreements are separate from the EU

PM could be Theresa May tbh

Ulster is out of the EU but the taigs are trying to push for a referendum on splitting Ulster from the UK and joining the Republic

Reminds me of that one female to male tranny furry that draws scat porn, burning a UKIP flyer

this tbh

Honestly fuck the cancer that is NA

They're like Deviant Art faggots fantasy come to life.

Thunderautist folks, still using the FAIL meme.

You're out until you have a referendum to rejoin the RoI.

You're with us.

Sure, Cameron doesn't HAVE to let them in. But will he?

See how fast the remainers are to abandon the country when they don't get their way? No fucking patriotism, they should all be deported tbh

I would be absolutely ok with that.

Because then that would take the sheen of Thatcher.

And the Cons would have TWO female PMs to Labours zero, which would drive labour crazy.

How've you been lad? Not seen you in a while.

I overall really like The Spence, but he has this LARPy idea of the EU being this massive pro-white-nationalist party. He doesn't get that europe is not like America. There are different people, not one mass amalgamation of indistinguishable white people. We can work together to promote european interests. But that doesn't mean we have to all be under the banner of a tyrannical neoliberal EU government.

Funny you say that

Are you aware of their Deviant Art Origins?

maybe they'll all move to scotland?

Thank fuck, you had me worried there. Luckily the First Minister told McGuinness to go crawl into whatever filthy RA hole he crawled out of, so it seems they aren't getting their way just yet.

I recall them saying this when the Tories won last year…

The reason SNP have launched a campaign to leave the Union today is because they need to do it quickly while the UK is still a part of the EU

This way they think they won't have to take the Euro as currency

You have a source for that?

No?

let me guess, jews look white enough for him?
young jared taylor in the making?

GOOD

Who /winding up their Remain friends/ here?

I just don't understand that logic tbh

Maybe if they didn't segregate themselves into ethnic cliques so much and participated in the broader community more this wouldn't be such an issue but no identity politics rules so…

I hope they all fuck off to sweden tbh
Same with the scots tbh.

No backbone then? Maybe stripping all their bennies from them and their free education which natives don't even have access to would convince them to finally fuck off.

XENOS RAUS tbh

Yes, look at all those white people lynching minorities.

Again, this is more of the same. Seriously, if you want a laugh, go check all the doomsaying which was said about Quebec's separation in 1995. It's all the same fucking drivel.

I still enjoy his content but boy is he a piss poor arguer when it comes to politics

You know his arguments for brexit were basically

The leader started out as a larpy far right Deviant art autitst

Unfortunately I don't have the screen cap that gets posted around showing an user that knew them ages ago and posted evidence and pics

Suffice to say they WERE and ARE NOW Deviant Art tier LARPers

It's the same idea that some of the shills going around the Brexit threads are spreading.

Germans are not Britons are not Frenchmen are not Italians.

Deep down, they cannot understand the heart and soul of the British, which is rooted ultimately in the English concept of liberty and limited government. We will never be content to be subjugated to a big government, regardless of how many goodies they throw at us.

BlackPigeonShit link.

NA were pro-remain weren't they?

this was on my twitter

For acceleration-ism or something.

because that's what scotland was doing.

Why's Scotland a wagon-wheel cyclops?

LADS, THIS IS IMPORTANT

twitter.com/WaltBismarck

KEK that's completely misrepresenting it, they didn't get any of the fucking cultural enrichment, tbh lads we should deport muslims to scotland so they can experience first hand why we wanted out of the EU.

What's with the eye?

Honey pot. The left is going to be making this bullshit to then go "SEE, THE LEAVE SIDE IS RACIST".

he's right no time to rest on our laurels

That's some shitty logic, someone should make a comic about it that ends with 1 NA guy in a sea of darkies going "Soon the people will wake up!".

farage will step down after this, at best be a Lord.

what needs to happen is for the conservatives to split

if a terrorist attack with more than hundred dead in a major european city/a new one every few months or thousands of girls systematically raped doesn't wake the people up nothing will

KEK that sounds like a laugh m80 shame I'm shit at art and memes tbh.

Those ungrateful bastards can just go independent and shit in their street for all I care. The rest of us wanted out and we're getting out.

Even tranny hookers are for Leave

That's right lad but then
pick one.

d-do you follow a tranny hooker?

What happens to UKIP now, chums?

wew lad totally didn't see that coming

blatant honey pot.

Worst case scenario is that UKIP basically ends because it met its "goal"

But the overton window has been successfully shifted and they need to continue pushing forward. And hopefully the wave of pro-nationalist sentiment causes a paradigm shift in the labour vs tory situation. I want either UKIP to become the new tories or for UKIP to merge and take over what's left of the tories.

I hate how liberal cunts always assume they are smarter than the older generation.

They always fucking ignore the muslim problem

absolutemadman/10

10/10

Why? The name now has historical significance, as UKIP led us into independence.

It's almost always the opposite.

ukip's done, tbh.

it's served it's purpose.
after the transition to Independence, it should disband

Suck it up cunt

What's even worse is when leftists claim to be for the "workers party" and claim to be standing up for the little guys, the downtrodden, the impoverished, and against big business and all that bullshit.

…and then if the (white) poor blue collar labourers vote in a way they don't like, they start spewing putrid vitriol at them and wishing they would all die.

Maintaining independance

10/10

Oh great, a total rent-seeking whore.

To think that a marxist piece of shit that would break down crying because UK won independence was going to be one of its fucking diplomats. Think about that for a second

…so how long until the jews force britain to have another referendum? Repeat ad infinitum until they get the result they want.

D&C coming out hard, lads. Ignore them. UKIP's job isn't done until we're actually out. Until the point it is 100% official and there is horrendous anger from both sides, they have a duty. Up until then, they have time to reevaluate their aims and potentially find a new problem we can meme at for a few years.

….Fucking remainers, lads. Jesus Christ.

After they pushed this whole "NO RE-DOS"? hopefully never, they dug their own grave, people will call them out.

Time to cave in the Channel Tunnel

And then this man will have some advice on how to deal with the boats.

juden

What would his co-workers say if they knew he was a
DEGENERATE FURFAG?

I fucking hope so. I can totally see them doing another one, which would result in a Remain vote because now everyone is scared about >muh economy

They show their true colours then tbh, I hope the rest of the working class took note, a large chunk of my family certainly did.

Oh dear, maybe she'd be better off working in a rapefugee centre as an activist.

Pathetic of her tbh.

The left are brainless zogbots tbh

MEME MAGICIANS

No goy, the only interests you're allowed to express are ones that put the interests of 3rd world mudskins above those of your own people! Anything that's not self-flagellation is disgusting """xenophobia""" :^)

The meme magic comes from the fact that we're funny.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/24/intolerance-ethnic-minority-poles-uk

presented without comment

I'm not D&C, I agree that UKIP have more work to do.

But after Brexit if completed, I'd hate to see them wander around like a ghost at a banquet.

It's like Christmas

I guess Bank Holiday comes 7 times a year now

It should show all the EU kids eating cat turds out of the sandbox before mummy Britain comes to rescue young Scotland.

We should deport all lefties to Canada. They'll be happy, we'll be happy.
Then Canada will fall apart, we will then take it over and begin building another British Empire.
Hey, we can even wait a while as they drag in mudskins, who will then destabilize their liberal paradise and THEN nuke it!

So many options

KEK MY COUSIN THAT TOOK A USELESS UNIVERSITY DEGREE TO BE A BRITISH EU DIPLOMAT IS FUCKING LIVID BECAUSE "IT'S NOW WORTHLESS"

That's what you get for shilling "White Privilege" and buying EU flags you cunt

EU isn't going to do that, they are saying the opposite. They're cutting us lose and desperately trying to lash the core together so it outlasts the coming storm. If anons have evidence or predictions about how a second referendum or GE to go back in the next 2 years make them.

Fresh OC tbh

tbh we should focus on deporting them to Quebec

Pretty racist tbh

This is one of the best things to come out of this vote so far. There is now swathes of evidence that the left hate those who they claim to represent, which I think will hurt them greatly in the near future.

You're either shit at budgeting, or you're fucking lying, I see youre a woman, but I still choose the latter.

If an extra £5 is going to bankrupt you, you have no business complaining about people's "stupidity" other than your own.

Good idea with the edit though, someone should get right on it.

I think we should deport them to sweden and encourage canada to do the same tbh.

Please tell me that this is a joke and no such degree exists

Is this them?

This. We're essentially an extremely poor man's green room. We literally sit around shitposting and taking the piss out of everything all day every day.

If you see a little Paki getting n
beaten bloody by an old man, you know who it is lads.

Get out and stay out you blubbery mong fuckstick.

This has become 200% apparent over here in America. The democratic party used to be the workers party, and many delusional white liberals still think it is. But that was a long time ago. Now it's nothing more than the coalition of cultural marxism. It's just an incoherent conglomerate of inconsistent identity politics, ranging from blacks to hispanics to single mothers to fags to muslims. Are you anti-straight-christian-white-male? WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Fuck off.

That's the thing I thought

He's just studying Politics so it's not "Useless" it's just that he said that he ONLY wanted to work for the EU or UN

THE FUCKER ALSO SAID THAT A UNITED STATES OF EUROPE WOULD BE GREAT

Nah fam but leftists are pretty interchangeable

nice one m8

No thanks.

Cunt, I said after transition.

Are you stupid? A serious question.

Suffering.

They JUST can't accept it

Hm…

someone edit this so that the plane is on fire

Legit face pain lad but it's a good pain.

it's tragic. they should be euthanised

oh shidd guess i shudda voatd 4 reemayn :)))))

I wonder how much money Soros and all the other rent-seeking money-exchanging jews lost from this upset.

I wonder if Farage, the absolute madman, made that early concession as a false flag just to troll the speculators.

Congratulations motherland and imperial progenitor, but don't get too comfy: your real fight has only just begun.

You have a looooooot of kebab to expel.

Look at his stupid face. Just look at it.

JUST

coping our meme
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's the result of this 'I'm special :^)' culture, no-one considers themselves part of the collective anymore.

Soros? Post him this.

Could have said he was going to say something to his mates, or had a position open himself short on the GBP/USD rate, and made a tidy figure.

No, if you include Denmark it looks like he has a knife in his back. I wonder ((who)) could have put it there? :^)

Lad, they always make money, if it wasn't last night, it will be in the near future somehow.

I sure trust young people with the vote!

Has anyone checked if Gordon is still alive?

That fag is a remongoloid

it shakes the base of EUSSSR that has been built here over the past 60+ years.
Takes the globalists plans back a lot years if other countries start leaving even though I guess at this stage they will have to run with it, since they are already commited too much to start over

These faggots cry about democracy all the time, but as soon as they loose they demand that their voice be heard

It was, and as it turns out, it was not enough, not enough by a hair, but not enough

Just another case of the leftists throwing a fit when their side's agenda doesn't win out, especially in a democratic setting where by all accounts the odds were rigged against the Leave movement

I can't wait for all the butthurt when Trump wins in November

Why does he do it? That's 16 million people who weren't even voting for him or his party, but he's still swooping in and declaring "I'm your leader now" as if he's at all relevant.

Christ I fucking hate social media.

I don't even think its fear mongering anymore, I think they are so sheltered that they have literally no idea how anything works.

YOU'VE PLAYED YER ACE CAAARD

Reckon Corbyn is secretly celebrating?

That photo is as bad as the Ed miliband photo with the crooked tie and the finger

Obligatory.

let's hope not

he's happy it's happened, he's unhappy that he will lose leadership because of it.

>"OLD PEOPLE SHOULD ALL DIE, THEIR VOTE KILLED US! THOSE LITTLE ENGLANDERS!"

suck a glorious day lads

Nope he should have just said I'm neutral and appointed a remainer to head the Labour leave campaign

Instead he joined remain and purposely did fuck all

He may be a IRA supporting cunt but at least he didn't put effort into EU support

that's right lads, you can't have your chicken tikka if you don't allow millions more migrants in!

UKIP = UNITED KINGDOM INDEPENDENCE PARTY

UKIP = UNITED KINGDOM IMPERIAL PARTY

Keep in mind the Tories will try to cuck the negotiations as much as possible and try to leave us in the most important part of the EU: Freedom of movement. They're going to make us leave the EU but keep the free movement. Mark my words.

So desperate i am surprised he didn't get Jo Cocks and xenophobia in that little cuck message

This happens quite often here but never in the rest of Cucknada so keep your fucking shitskins and fuck off.

He would have wanted Brexit at least

What?

Not to mention a low pound means slightly easier exports, and Britain has a pretty strong export market.

The BBC tried to get him to say we should gently ease into the EU, but he repeatedly said "no, the people have had their say, it's time to leave". They also asked him what he meant by his "7.5/10 support for remain", and he had nothing. Plus he was obviously pro-Brexit until becoming Labour leader and being forced to pretend to support Remain.

Nevertheless, I doubt he's celebrating. He was coerced into suddenly backing something he didn't want to back, and now it lost. Doesn't look good for him.

Why is this day so perfect~

Why are the shills still here

Soros and Rothschild have them on overtime 'til the entire world insists on a re-vote.

Wouldn't Britain need MORE diplomats now? Like separate embassies for every EU state?

What a stupid fucking cunt.

Come on lad, we have a huge trade deficit, the pound going down isn't good for us. Our best hope is that contagion spreads on the continent and our currency is seen as a safe haven from the collapse of the EU and EZ.

Maybe he wanted to eventually retire into an EU position and collect more money than the Prime Minister.

Well, too bad. Diplomats are going to have to do honest work now.

Sounds about right for the reminiacs tbh.

typicalremainiac.png

Fucking faggots tbh, only for democracy when they win, and the moment they lose they throw a bitch fit and threaten to riot and/or leave the country, tbh m8 they should all be forcefully conscripted in the army given no training or weapons and made to go to southafrica.

Wew, I had the directions swapped in my mind. Pretty idiotic mistake.

Gerry Adams has a plan to annex you into The Republic.
Don't worry we'll set up some nice camps for you where you can bang your drums and conduct homosexual freemasonic rituals to your hearts' content.

Hope so too. Boris isn't THAT bad, but he needs to chang ehis mind about amnesty pronto, or he is a legit cuck. He has potential, maybe we can mould him with our memes.

So, happy chappies, what's your plans from here onward?

No, no we're fucking not. Far from it.

fucking hell

Thanks for the reminder lad, gonna watch sharpes waterloo now

if given the choice between Indians or Somali's, Sudanese, Syrian's, Iraqi's, Tunisian's, Saudi's, Turk's, Pole's

ill take the Indians…………….id rather have non tbh

This is how all Marxists act
The perpetual revolution

Same lad.

It's those gold medals from the mental gymnastics m8.
It's amasing to watch.

Also this

I was thinking more long-term.

Honestly? Let em, They're too fucking stupid to realize that this won't make the situation any better and that when another vote comes along their count will be even LESS, but let them believe that this will somehow make things better for them, let them leave for the first Trump Presidency only to realize that the new-right Trump is breeding will absolutely destroy the crumbling New-left that Obama has sowwed for the last 8 years, especially if all these fags move to Canada

Also
either that or your understanding of the referendum is wrong, Wajahat?

Lemmys place of birth voted leave. so yeah.

This is good. Never interfere with the enemy when they're destroying themselves.

clone Vicky and reinstate the empire

AM I SIGNALLING ENOUGH VIRTUE YET, GOYS

As was I lad

In your darkest moments when all hope is lost you will be able to think and still find some light in the fact that you're not Anthony Burch.

if people wanted our products before they will still want it now

Ebin meme :)))

That would be nice if it happened, tbh most of the should be given a choice, national service through regeneration of the run down areas or gtfo the country.

KEK fucking virtue signalers also shows what shitty taste in food and wines they have.
We have plenty of good food and drinks but these yuppie champagne socialists wouldn't know culture or british food if they were hit in the face with it.

Do they not realise how retarded this makes them look?

Then top stuff, lad

Yeah you can go back

Well I bet Aston Martin and everything else we have that the rest of the world desires experienced a massive jump in orders to day. They in turn have to hire more people, that's good. You're letting this scare you when you should be rejoicing. It's bad for people who want to buy cheap shit from other countries, it's great for anybody left manufacturing quality products in this country. It should lead the way to renationalizing, training our own and a bit of pride in British success.

That and the fact that we have more than enough quality items of our own to enjoy just makes me so happy that these cucks are taking their dying breaths. I can't wait for them to realise that it's [THE CURRENT YEAR] and that their ideology is dead.

YOU'VE DONE US PROUD LADS, YOU'VE DONE US PROUD

Famous for what?
I personally was considering modelling, but I don't think I could handle all of that kikery

I'm seeing a trend here

LEL

Hundreds to descend on Parliament to protest Britain’s decision to leave the EU
archive.is/xZcYd

DEMOCRACY DOESN'T WORK WHEN IT DOESN'T GO OUR WAY

A muslim major just started a campaign for Londons secession.
How absolutely unexpected.

I want "le Imberiyum Man" to leave.

There are HUNDREDS of us.

wew

Thanks for posting regularly on Brit/pol/ Phillip lad.

We need a referendum on whether Khan should be mayor, it is after all OUR capital.

I know a bunch of these jumped up little shits.

Must be the heat that's keeping them indoors. It's fucking hot where I am.

Great weather for the celebratory barbie my family is holding, though.

wwww.twitter.com/search?q=ugh brexit
WEW

Damn..

I wonder how long until we get a free tade agreement with CAN/AUS/NZ. I expect this to be quick, hopefully it can be done to come into effect immediately after we actually leave.

FTA with the USA and Japan should be priority too.

Wogs really can't handle not being the centre of attention, can they?

south korea's official response statement says they want a bilateral trade agreement

CAN/AUS/NZ yes
USA japs no, we protectionism now

TOP CHUCKLES M8

Can you Brits help me out with something? I keep seeing all these headlines about how the Pound has reached a 31 year low. But when I check the data, it looks fine. What's going on?

Is the media blatantly lying to us or am I missing something?

Singapore and Hong Kong as Far East trade ports are important too, especially if we're opening up to ANZAC bloc. Our colonial past makes it a lot easier to do so as well.

You suns of bitchs did it, I am makeing a spot of tea right now! What a glorious Friday Holla Forums is number one on the boards list & the UK is out.

Meanwhile, in Bizarro World

They're not wrong in saying that the pound sterling has hit a 31 year low.

It's just that they fail to mention the bounce back up.

Back where we originally were then, that's good.
We were always the biggest board tbh.

To be honest, Korea isn't a priority market but its a massive boost of confidence.

Id love if the UK could get more FTAs than the EU has within the two years negotiation.

It's actually the current mainstream rationalisation, actually; that Remain lost thanks to "racists" and "xenophobes".

You're also looking at a dollar to GBP chart there, so its going to go the other way round.

He'd have cucked it, tbqh

I went to Tesco and back for dinner. Saw a few more foreign families than usual, or so it seemed.

Almost as if, since Brexit, I've gained some sort of Sixth Sense to detect intruders upon my green and pleasant land.

THE GLOBALISTS WHORE SPEAKS

Hillary Clinton Sounds The Alarm After Brexit; Warns Of ‘Economic Uncertainty’

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton reacted to the vote by the United Kingdom to withdraw from the European Union by sounding the alarm over economic uncertainty.

“Our first task has to be to make sure that the economic uncertainty created by these events does not hurt working families here in America,” she warned.

Clinton argued that she would be the best choice for president, assuring voters that her experience would help stabilize the world.

“This time of uncertainty only underscores the need for calm, steady, experienced leadership in the White House to protect Americans’ pocketbooks and livelihoods, to support our friends and allies, to stand up to our adversaries, and to defend our interests.”

Clinton also hinted that the United States should reject the nationalistic, economic populist tone that fueled the “leave” vote in Britain.

“It also underscores the need for us to pull together to solve our challenges as a country, not tear each other down,” she said.

Clinton made a symbolic gesture to the United Kingdom, recalling the “special relationship” that would continue with the United States. She said she respected the decision by voters.

archive.is/GUbJn
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/24/hillary-clinton-sounds-alarm-brexit-warns-economic-uncertainty/

I'm referring more to the "media became propagandists for Brexit" bit.

We've just got rid of one set of parasites, we don't need another one.

They did the same shit when Dave became the PM last GE.
They love democracy, except when it goes against them.

All these remain faggots do have a point regarding muslims.
It's not EU's fault that UK is filled with Pakis, it's they own colonialism that brought them there.

Britain has such a terrible track record with protectionism. Uts very clear to me that Britain is a trader aylt heart

just saying, it's a developed and advanced economy - trading with them doesn't hurt and their government saying they want a deal made as their first statement only bodes well for the future

Haha

We left because we wanted more brown people, lad.

Have you not killed yourself yet, Owen?

This meme never gets old for me.

Ah, ok. I overlooked that really stinking obvious lie, tbh.

That makes sense. I swapped it. Still, looking at it it looks like saying the value dropping solely because of the leave vote is disingenuous. It's been having problems for years. Which makes me feel like a massive change of course is needed to correct it.

No wonder you guys lost the remain vote.

Lucky bugger, I was at work and the gist of the discussion was everyone who voted leave was a moron and/or racist, Farage is literally Hitler etc.

Soon we will be able to sell beer in PINTS

Has Sunshine said anything about this or has he gone into hiding? For being such a proud brit, he sure as shit doesn't say anything about us leaving the EU.

M U H

F
O
O
D

Does that mean under 9 and your vote is worth 20?

Such great counter arguments.

And yet before Labour got a decade of unfettered power, almost all shitskins and chinks who studied in the UK had to return or be deported.

Scotland here, I'm sorry we have so many cucks. I'll be moving down if they leave and rejoin the eu

…I don't get it

We never colonised pakistan lad.

Fucking livid, lads. This is one of their actual fucking arguments and it makes no sense.

2008 was the "global financial crisis" I doubt we'll see 2:1 anytime soon, once this all quietens down I suspect it will creep back up to around 1.45, maybe touch 1.5.

If you zoom in to the last 24 hours, you can correlate the announcements (for example, Newcastle coming in 50:50 and Birmingham declaring leave, to large drops).

It'll correct itself eventually when people get over it.

Why would I respond seriously to a Holla Forums troll with no understanding of British history?

It's a new Holla Forums meme. Slytherin wins the house cup but then Dumbledore pulls some shit and Gryffindor wins

lets start a slit your throat in protest movement for them

That's not how borders work, lad, this would mean that they have to be even stricter with their borders near the UK now, if anything.

twitter.com/DavidChameron/status/746379531934633991

That's fine, McLucifer; you're welcome here at any time.

What cherry picking. England is responsible for ARM CPUs, the ones that power nearly ever single smart phone. And the rest of EU doesn't have a viable CPU or any products.

smh tbh

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

Can you believe the fucking nerve of these people?

Can you imagine if Brexiters called for a 2nd referendum if we lost? We'd be laughed at, ridiculed to hell and back.

No you have to stay and fight for your country, we're going to have a new policy of deporting cowardly refugees, sorry satan x

What's your point?

I am a musician! A composer, actually

My brain hasn't yet adapted to people putting Nige aside Le Pen and Trump. Nige is centre libertarian at most. He's the closest thing to Orwell that British politics has had in a very long time.

Furries are never right

Jesus fuck, Brits confirmed for demi-gods

What kind / where are you?

I love the shit that these people come up with, like should depend on IQ, how are they so blissfully unaware that it won't have the effect they're hoping for.

Are you dense?
Labour is your lefty cancer, not EU.

Can we get some kind of lulz petition going?

LADS

I just got attacked by a rabid gang of memes

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeees

Still can't believe we won tbh; who do you chaps think will be then next PM?

2deep4me

SOMEONE REPLACE RALPH'S FACE WITH CAMERON

I hope you got your shots

WEWWWWWWWWWW
Been speaking to some "Europeans" HOHOHO today some say we've "liberated" them and some think 90% of 52% voted out because of immigration only

What fresh news and fresh memes have I missed? NGL not scrolling through 5 threads tbh

Dude, this is such an underrated post.

Got fucking goosebumps reading it. No idea if you're still in this thread, but I salute you, you glorious fucker.

Is anyone glad that Jo Cox is dead?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This will hurt UKIP in the long run

A """""""""""""eurosketptic""""""""""""" tory leader will be elected and he'll defacto keep us in the EU.

Meanwhile right wing policies will go out the window and WOG migration will go up at the hand of Cuckservatives. I don't think Boris will even get rid of freedom of movement.

All while UKIP voters will go back to the Tories, thinking they've sorted themselves out

Whats Kinnock gunna do with all his free time now?

Have we also put Nick Clegg out of a job too? Oh no, he's still an MP for Sheffield isn't he. Soon hopefully.

Heh, nice try the jews

BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO VOTED LEAVE

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her death was needless, but she would have done nought but betray the country even further.

Something like this?

Yes. Fucking traitorous whore.

Well, you did. Many other EU countries will want to have referendums of their own now.

I'm afraid you're the halfwit here friend, go and read up on the EU before you imply that they're not left-wing cancer.

Yeah, the recession was the big drop. The secondary drop in late 14/early 15 was when the migrant bullshit went into maximum overdrive.

People posting about it don't understand how it works. They can't wrap their head around it being a fluid concept. As soon as replacement trade is put in place, it'll move back up.

These gems.

Let it be known, if they attempt to hold a second referendum I'm going to go full on Mair and slaughter some fools.

before you imply that it's not left-wing cancer*

LADS

ZULU

HD ON YOUTUBE

A GREAT VICTORY MOVIE

10/10 would sign

Supremely

Lads, should I buy UKIP membership now or wait until they re-brand themselves?

Seeing all the first time economists come out of the woodwork to post pictures of graphs and should OMG has genuinely caused my blood pressure to raise considerably today.

You know nothing about this, go back to putting pictures of yourself on instragram, you'll have forgotten about this in a week, you clueless fucking cretin.

(not you fam)

It's embarrassing that every movement in this country apes a failed German

Now?

Definitely fuck her

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

phwooarrr

Keep this fucking celebration going stong you faggots.

The infinity of childhood is a brief one

FUCKING CUCKS

archive.is/CwITM
They're butthurt lolol

Remember all of those satanic trips in the threads leading up to Brexit?

im wondering about this too

Yeah, they can walk down the High Street and see that it looks like Karachi or Riyadh but no, that's not real. They were actually persuaded by an evil subsection of the media. Got it.

Much like the rest of the left, they are just terryfied of the prospect of realizing all their degrees are worthless pieces of paper and that they might need to dirty their hands for the first time in life.

Can someone explain to me what this all means?
I just cant wrap my head around it. I never was the best at figuring out politics but this seems like something important enough that I need to learn about and develop an opinion on.
So why, exactly, is brit leaving EU a good thing, I mean what part of the EU was actively holding them back? What caused it to happen and what major changes will take place now that its been done?
Why do so many lefties think that this is the end of the world and are calling brits racist for wanting to leave the EU? That is the one I mainly dont get honestly.
Man I dont like how left out and unknowable I feel at the moment. I really need to dive back into polotics if only so I can ground myself more in the current world.

Let me guess… less than half of the people tweeting this are actually British

"Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom."

Søren Kierkegaard

The infinity of Brexit is a brief one

Thanks mang…kek
I wanted to tweet these to Owen but he's blocked all my accounts
any thing else I missed?

THEN LEAVE

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/northern-ireland-says-yes-to-a-border-poll-but-a-firm-no-to-united-ireland-30622987.html

How many times do the "Scottish" and "Irish" independence supporters have to be btfo?

The beast was with us this entire time

I feel some mischief coming on…

Farage has already said he will stay in politics to hold Governments "feet to the fire" when it comes to renegotiation.

Remember, he knows just how slippery they are when it comes to these things, so there's not too much to worry about.

They do this every week

Non story

haha

Why does Lilly Allen follow something called "Skint" London. She can't be short of a bob or two. Unless it's some trendy stupid name.

also,

That place is going to be a next level salt mine.

dont give up

The most important point is that the EU is not democratic. Everything else is secondary. EU law over rules all government of their member states, and the people of those member states do not elect those EU biwigs making decisions for them. Now, we are taking back control of our country, free of dictatorship.

Chinese dubs of death, time to rekt some lefties.

so it's over? we won? or is there some bullshit technicality
give me yes or no Holla Forums

It's what Lefties do.
When they don't get what they want, they riot.
When the do get what they want, they riot.

They're not actually into politics. Just into rioting.

I once had a dream about deporting the mudslimes in a cargo ship right?

But here's the twist

The hold which they are situated in has tubes to a mass concrete mixer that is expunged onto their kebab bodies until they are all drowned in a wonderfull cinderblock, which, then is deposited into the sea to encourage sea-life for our fishermen meaning we all removed Kebab and coverted it into Fish and Chips.

It's even better when you prospect the idea of taking all their belongings to give back the wealth to Britain.

Concret transport barges genocide

We won the first battle. The war is not over.

Topkek/10

We won the Referendum with 51.9% of the vote share.

NEW THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=UVQeRGgW1LE

Well I think…

It was a tragedy. An absolute tragedy. Although I am happy with the referendum, I will always remember this period for the tragedy more so. I hope that we can learn valuable lessons from this and strive for a united Britain, so her tragic death was not in vain.

Tragedy.

Nobody wants it, they don't have the mandate to get an election called.

It's hilarious that the media are playing along with Fishwoman too, she will NOT call a referendum with the oil in the shitter, when the eurozone will be a contagious bag of shit, and the people will not drop the pound to join a bag of contagious shit, when they can just trade with the EU anyway after leaving.

i really wished this had turned into a civil war, theres so many people who need killing

EUROPE IS DEAD

==…''OH DEAR!!! IY LOOKS LIKE WE DEADED IT DEAD….== ;^)

Scottish as well lad, just one thing.

DON'T YOU FUCKING GIVE UP LAD, 57% TURNOUT AND 40% LEAVE, IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE

Appreciate you making the new thread, lad, but we're not at Referendum high gear anymore. I think we can keep our future new threads to the >700 posts mark.

I thought she meant actually weighed so fraud is prevented. smh

Related:

nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/florence-welch-iron-maiden-and-jarvis-cocker-whos-voting-for-what-in-the-eu-referendum

It's meant to look like "hey, look at all these cool dudes voting for remain and like omg ur dads faves who are probably, like, racists and shit wow"

It's like they're trying to send a diplomatic insult.

Sure thing lad

that's a great picture, got to hand it to the Krauts

Not laughing anymore

FUCK YOU YOU WHORE

Won't go anywhere. They missed their last chance in the 90s right before the majority of Irish Catholics in Ulster started to become increasingly content with the UK.

And besides, Ulster Scots are culturally, politically, spiritually and ethnically different from the Irish themselves so the idea of a national "reunion" is as much of a pipe dream as the Irish rejoining the union with us.

And Sturgeon says

Well, they fucking haven't have they Nicola, turnout was poor.

I can't fucking wait for the day when they realise that democracy is the only way these people ever gained power in the first place.

They'll miss it once it's gone. Because the alternative is violence, at which they won't stand a chance.

(Reposting from the new thread)
WE SHALL DEFEND OUR ISLAND WHATEVER THE COSTS MAY BE

BASED BRUCE

Probably best to wait lad, you don't want to be issued an old UKIP card.

UNITED KINGDOM IMPERIAL PARTY

Is 62% considered 'overwhelming'? That's not even landslide category.

Fuck these cucks and their #ashamedtobritish gas them with the kikes. #ProudToBeBritish #HeMeRoar #KatyPerry

Multiply the two and you get that a mere 34% of the Scottish electorate voted to remain. Hardly a ringing endorsement. And you can't blame the weather because it's always that bad in Scotland.

This cunt has no idea how detached she is from the electorate.

Can't wait to see her JUST face Nov 9th.

The indyref was 84% iirc, and given that what 37% of SNP voters said they'd vote to leave I just can't see what she thinks is going to happen.

It's so funny the old generation fucking slapped these fucks back down and they are crying on Twitter and Facebook, cucked to high heaven.

Lad the SNP are our little brussels, the will of the people say stay and it was meant to be a once in a generation thing. BUT THEY'LL KEEP HAVING VOTES UNTIL THEY'RE OUT OF THE UK AND BACK TO SUCKING BRUSSELS COCK?

SEND US VICTORIOUS! HAPPY AND GLORIOUS!! LONG TO KEK OVER YOU, GOD FUCK THE EU!!!
KEK
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/746372437676335105

no question mark lad, im abit drunk from last night.

Wasn't it quite sunny though? heh, I'm all for another Scottish referendum, because they'll vote to stay and hopefully they'll shut the fuck up.

She won't do it, she will be finished if it lost twice as would the SNP. She's on a ruse cruise, she's pretty smart Jock tbf.

Imagine getting told off by your elders and having no better reaction than whining about it on instagram. These people are literally the propagandized version of /r9k/

yes, we are ashamed they are British too

You glorious bastards

She's stupid enough to try it lad, but i want her too, so i can finally be fucking done with this "independence" shite, good thing though is it was shown we'd be like 200 billion in debt by now thanks to oil prices, so hopefully that sways voter's minds when the next one is held. It'll be remain, we're leaches and we need you

Sturgeon knows her platform for getting elected is falling away bit by bit.

Totally understandable, lad; celebrations were wild.

And yeah, as long as the SNP exists and has a voter base, they'll keep pulling this rubbish.

For Nige and country

Are Lily and Owen the most butthurt people in Britain right now?

Bitch he's in for such a bullying

Their whole platform of being the only Scottish party and the tried and true Scottish emotion of hating everyone but ourselves. It has to fail eventually right? ''RIGHT??"'

I'm sure the irony that Corbyn will be ecstatic we are leaving will be lost on them

Fucking Lily Allen is stupid little girl who is only listened to by angsty teenage girls.

Please stop fucking posting screencaps of her.

I never thought that I would have to say this but…. THANK YOU, BRITBONGS!

You just might have saved Europe.

Now just kick out everyone that voted against it and hang everyone in the media and in education.

Traitor
twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/746293306670350336

WTF so if you took to the stage and said,

"who here likes undemocratic globalists, corporations and international financiers making decisions that affect your lives?"

all glastonbury goes silent.

"you're sad David Hameron resigned, I understand that, but today you are slightly less under the control of the people you say you dislike."

Checked

Should've been the laugh from "Dare" by the Gorrilaz tbh fam

And to think I used to like this bastard.

You a fuckin yid lad?

Haven't you got an implicit last stand of white identity to be making against Jamal and his boys?

tbh lad I haven't a clue what the weather was like because I've been in the sweltering Menorcan heat for the past two weeks

proxy vote left with reliably right-wing uncle

She's a trouble maker with 10 million followers. When London goes bang we can blame her for inciting it

Lads we need one of those wikipedia battle reports with casualties etc but for the referendum

(((Lily Allen)), (((Amy Winehouse))), (((Mark Ronson)))

He never has to use reverb in any of his productions because there's always enough natural echo.

Touching myself to that.

UNION with Canada when?

Father(((jerusalem)))

I wonder how many Shillarys are concern trolling as Bernouts in order to get people to vote against Trump.

You could probably get that cuck Trudeau to send tribute with a sternly worded letter.

I thought you Brits wanted to improve yourselves

They don't have money m8, are they going to send syrup?

I swear, they will have lost power the world over, sitting in a cage waiting to be thrown to the wolves and they'll spend their last 15 minutes of existence shouting "Racists!!!"

Because they are richfags? richfags always hate the poor even if they pretend not to

IT'S CRACKING. LET'S FINISH THEM OFF…

Denmark want out and in this poll 68% of Dutchies want out

FIX BAYONETS!!!!!

48% tbh

From the Ozzfest set when (((Sharon Osbourne))) was trying to sabotage them:

"THIS IS AN ENGLISH FUCKING FLAG AND THESE COLOURS DON'T FUCKING RUN"

Nederlands is Denmark?

It's no coincidence that all of them are Jews.

No they called for a refendum in Denmark and now the Dutch want out. Can you into reading?

British Lose Right to Claim That Americans Are Dumber

newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/british-lose-right-to-claim-that-americans-are-dumber

(((Borowitz)))

Nederlands is the Netherlands. Dänemark is Denmark.

This was a referendum mates, protest the general populace.

I sure am glad that England will get its fishing industry back…. now they don't have to send all of their wealth offshore to pay for fish and chips.

That should help their economy greatly.

hockey players and large breasted hwhite women.

Like trying to take the stars from the sky chaim.
Good luck with that.

They hate poor black/latino/asians who are conservative and don't agree with them, call them uncle toms and nasty shit like that

We are exchanging your asses for the falklands

You go with Argentina now

Brexit seems to have forced the left to switch to an all salt diet

Never fall for a brown calling you a "racist".
They hate everything whites have that isn't theirs.
They're more noxious and cunning than you think.
They're more intolerant than YOU.

the only tactic that their Humanities degree waiving, professional social justice warriors have left is "You'se Raysis!"

And everyone knows that is merely a political tactic to try to shame people into submission, based on the medias induced perception of herd ostracization for offering opinions that differ from those of the majority shareholders of multinational media corporations.

I had people declare their hatred of me because of how I voted. should have been a joyous day

Tis the beggining of the end. If we can keep this momentum up. Just keep debunking all the lefty lies. Just present them with the truth and onlookers will see the truth

Well, the president, the media, and every other outlet wants you all to know that Britain will be able to continue it's special relationship with the U.S.

You gonna get loved tenderly.

Burger here. Love you all, I'm so happy for you. We joke around but deep down your upstart child (burgerland) still always respected you; we hated to see you dying - drowning in filth. Now the Lion has awakened and I'm overjoyed and proud of you.

like Yuri once said, even if you show them authentic information, they'll still deny it.

Where can I go to place some money on NEXIT?

Great Britain, Guiding light out of the EU?

Honestly, from watching that Brexit movie, the one thing that REALLY pissed me off, was that Brits had to import fish from their local fishing waters, from another EU nation.

That is economic destruction of national sovereignty…

And that I will never abide.

No I mean gambling sites where I can make money while kikes burn

Yeah the salt is real on my end, a nice tense silence…

Jan 29, 2016 Migrant Crisis Forty percent of Germans say Merkel should resign over refugee policy
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-merkel-idUSKCN0V70KM

It's been coming for a long time now

Vid related, and required.

All of the scots that were real men left to the US, I also have a lot of scottish blood and I am both ashamed and unsurprised

are they even self aware?

WHO PAID YOU TO LEAVE THE EU

HE DIDN'T VOTE SO GOOD, TRY NEXT

TELL ME ABOUT FARRAGE, WHY ISN'T HE BARRAGED

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A RACIST

We're crashing this Rothschild banking dynasty……

There will be a YUGE collection user.

lel the butthurt is real.