Where stuff better back in the day?

Where stuff better back in the day?

The only part of that post that makes sense is those dubs

And not a single nigger in spot

There were a lot less shitskins in white nations.

Only one place and time where things were better.
With Stalin, the world lost all its joy and hope.

The correct answers

I know this feel comrade.

will the glory days ever come back?

It's like you've never even read a history book.

The Red Scare, McCarthyism, The Korean War, Cold War, The Loss of the Thresher, endless same suburbs where everyone's lawn is exactly the same 1/2 acre. Your wife dosing herself with Valium to keep up with the endless Cold War mentality of keeping up the veneer of the Post-Nuclear Family while you drink yourself into a stupor because Jones has been riding you at work.

Realize that life will never be perfect,and that Norman Rockwell and many others were just stylizing that time. Kind of like what you would see in any normie magazine today. Now think to yourself. Is what's in those magazines an accurate reflection of your life? The first step is acceptance.

Go home cucks, Jamals needs a refill on kfc so he can fuck your gf harder

Good job.

The counter culture of the 50's is where it was at. Getting trashed on cheap whiskey and experimental drugs. Dodging the draft but using your class status to fuck minority girls (and men) with no repercussions. Worse comes to worse you blame it on them somehow, they gave you some of that ol' reefer, I dindu nothin officer. Poetry slams, beatnik orgies, hot rod street races, gang fights in leather and undergorund jazz lounges to dance black music and cuban tunes. Smoke a pack a day with no remorse, fuck an underage girl in your brand new jallopy, finish the day off with a soda float at the pop bar.

Its pathetic that people want to go back to live the most bland, unimaginative piece of Stanford wife trash imaginable, the kind of bullshit that only ever exists in nostalgia anyhow. These "young men" sound like 90 year old women, their dream worlds like something out of a fucking horoscope. Gimmie the wild shit from those days if I have to go back then.

Stalin is the kind of leader who is actually having a good time greeting a parade. You just know he loves the people, and the people love him and trust his wise and proven guidance.

seems legit m8

I just remember my holidays in former pioneer camps and can only imagine how it must have been for children back then to go there every year with all their friends, and having so many other children around to make new ones too.
All the well organized activities you'd be free to join in, the work you'd do together and the character building it does to develop you into a healthy soviet citizen.
The times when kids went outside and explored the world and themself rather than being tought to become consumerist little idiots that'll endup yelling shit at each other on imageboards posting smug anime faces instead of learning how to make a coherent argument so they can grow up being useful participants in the workers democracy and making educated decisions on societal plans in the economy.
When being strong came with chivalrously responsibility for your whole people and strengthen the collective rather than betraying it for your own selfish profits.
You can see their joyous faces, so eager and full of hope, being masters of their own fate in the first time of human history, creating such great cultural wealth with no comrade being left behind.
I have seen the light but have been denied to bask in it.
Makes you want to get a hold of this imperialist scum, from liberal social democrats to the fascist lap dogs and >>>/gulag/ them all together until they learn their place. And if not, there can always be happy accidents that make them just go away.
Oh dearest comrade Stalin, how much i miss you.

>>>/oven/

I know /b was better before it was "fixed" with all these limits. Gettin kinda dull around here.

This site

Today is Yesterday's Tomorrow

Yes. Things were better before everyone started constantly saying cucc and talking about US politics literally all the fuccing time. All of the chans are fuccing shit now. I remember when there was lulz and everyone wasn't just little edgy 14 year old faggots.

In short, no.