How to be homeless? in europe maybe. HOMELESS ADVICE

how to be homeless? in europe maybe. HOMELESS ADVICE.

what food to eat and buy? or do they give food for homeless, where?
what is storage time of lard outside fridge? where i could cook liver? if i had electric steamer, where could i?
also, where do homeless spend time during day? where they go, what do they do?
where can charge cellphone etc?
how to earn money? how to get benefits?
where to store all items i have? is there some place for that?
where to spend night? is there homeless hotel? what price? any requirements
how into work and room/flat?
where to find free laptop or cellphone?

any other tips?

You have to go back

there are places in my country (in europe) where homeless people can go and they get a place to sleep there also something to eat. i think places are limited and you can only come if you're not drunk or drugged or something. they can charge their smartphones there.
you can beg for money or suck some dicks i guess to get money.

In italy you cant be prosecuted for theft if you steal food as a hobo tbh

Smear shoe polish on your face and say you're Muslim. The police should be able to find you a nice warm house to stay in after they evict the white family that lives there. They might even leave their daughter there for you to fuck if you complain about being sexually frustrated.

well, there is some truth in that. as soon as you can't prove that you're not a refugee they'll throw you out (no more daughter for you)

You're completely safe OP. As long as your skin is the right shade of brown no one's going to question you.

where to change and wash clothes?
where to shower?
where to piss and shit?
where to cook food?

what country
are those places for free?
any other option? can I go to work from job agency?

ok but I rather not steal

but they get your fingerprints and DNA when you do that

I'm white like scottish. What do?

Are you concerned about that because you're worried they'll accuse you of lying or because you're worried about being caught for any crimes you may commit?

If the former you don't have to worry – just screech "racist" and "bigot" long enough and get a crowd of guilty white faggots to support you and the police will bend over backwards to serve you to avoid being accused of racism.

If the latter you don't have to worry about the police putting any effort into catching you after they find out you're a "refugee" for the same reason as given above. At worst they'll slap you on the wrist and send you to a taxpayer-funded program to learn how to sexually approach white women.

It worked for Talcum X.

germany
of course.
in germany you will get enough money from the state (if you're german). should be enough not to live on the street.

You have to go back.

Research food banks, food pantries and soup kitchens in your desired locale, make concrete plan to hit at least 1 soup kitchen a day, they may also give you free shit to take with you. Start a small hoard of dry goods from food pantries, but use soup kitchens still
Unless your move is to Norway or the frozen parts of Canada, lard will go rancid very fast without refrigeration. You will have to forgoe electric appliances, but jelly methanol will help you build a handy bum stove
Most get drunk on garbage vodka all day, after scrounging up drinking money, of course. The more enterprising ones will spend more time pan handling and doing "hey mister"s for money, if they have a more expensive habit to feed. I knew one guy who was addicted to his smartphone game, and alcohol, and constantly sat in front of the library leeching of their WiFi and drinking liquor from an old coffee cup.
Libraries, community centers or just find an outlet and linger, you may get chased off, but its worth it.
If you are even a little suave, " hey mister"s, that is going up to some guy and giving him a long spiel about needing money for some reason (in my experience, ploys begging for money to pay for a prescription or fuel when you stand next to some beat up old car). Pan handling is useful too, make sure to use a sign. Working busy intersections, standing in parking lots for public transit is your best bet not to get trespassed. Or work, some unscrupulous employers will hire bums for manual labor.
Backpack for anything relatively valuable (clothes, electronics, drugs) but if you can find an abandoned building, storing your food hoard there would be good. Just don't be seen entering or leaving very often.
Some places offer free overnight lodging, it may be uncomfortable sleeping on a mat on a concrete floor, but it beats the cold. Hostels may be another option, if you are willing to spend money for a little dignity. If its warm, tent living is viable.
You're homeless now, you don't need that shit. Or check with different agencies in the community, some may offer employment assistance, and If you qualify, vocational training. Same thing for housing, my county health dept offers assistance to homeless people in crisis for finding permanent housing, expect a wait though.
If you can find a Starbucks, go in, look for a stupid yuppie. Grab his shit and run like hell.

but why is anybody homeless in europe?
won't they give you job and accommodation at any job agency instantly? assuming you can read write and have hands?

why are you asking here? go ask some homeless who has lived so for years in exchange for your home

Starbucks tosses food daily fresh baked quality
Also a great place to bath get free water
Make sure you have allot of socks and keep them clean and dry to prevent squat rot
Also keep clothing washed in bathrooms
It helps people accept you in places where you can get out of the cold

Move to Honolulu. Warm year round. Showers and toilets at the beaches. Find a veteran homeless dude and learn from him.

There was this thread on /g/ where a bunch of people lived homeless for their 4 year university life. Pretty much what they all did was.
rinse and repeat.

stay clean. don't stink. be presentable. wash your genital

step 1: don't be homeless
step 2: there is no step 2