Is limiting posts per hour really the only way to stop raids?

Is limiting posts per hour really the only way to stop raids?

Other urls found in this thread:

hack.chat/?l7t95lds
vid.me/vEL2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I stopped raids as recently as May and managed to post four full threads to completion.

Of course not. It isn't even the BEST way to stop raids. But it is the easiest and most brainless way to do it, so that is what you get here. It isn't like the site owner is worried that he might drive people away. On the contrary, he'd kind of like that as it would decrease the load on the servers and save him money.

Or do you not understand how websites work?

Not only does this make you sound like an idiot, it also makes you sound like a coward.
Limiting out freedom just to avoid raids?
What happened to old Holla Forums?
We got raided, we would find out who, and raid right back.
Show some backbone user, or get off my Holla Forums.

criticism is easy. if it is such a stupid way, name a better one.

Have mods that arent worthless

wut? i get this guys point. what would you do? have the mods ignore it or ban the shit out of people?

Retard spammers arent exactly something that should be allowed in the name of freedom. Tbh that and actual CP should be the only shit thats banned imho

i agree.

limiting the number of thread creations/hour is actually not a bad idea. its easy and efficient and doesn't limit our activities too much.

So basically just allow this bullshit to continue amirite? Meh you can suck the mods dicks all you want and play in your insane little play pen with no new content. Whatever, yeah you know because Holla Forums has never had to deal with spammers before. Jesus christ you fags are fucking dumb.

The problem with free speech is if you limit any one thing, no matter how justified, it sets up a precident to ban other topics because 'muh feelings ' and 'but muh safe space'.
No amount of moderation past the global rules is needed.
As much as I hate the cancer spreading through Holla Forums, in the interest of free speech, I accept it.

No but it's the easist.

Tell me who that semen demon is.

reddit RAID HERE>>
hack.chat/?l7t95lds

that's a cool pic of chitoge you've got there

I agree. There will be an exodus but the question is when and where.

The place To Be!

vid.me/vEL2