I met this girl. She really like me and she's a really sweet girl

I met this girl. She really like me and she's a really sweet girl.
Only thing is: she's as dumb as a rock and that makes her fucking boring to be around with. She's the type that gets her taste in music from the radio and gets bored when she has nothing to do. She also has that annoying unwillingness to admit to being wrong that a lot of stupid people have and she's kinda stubborn. She's pure though and a virgin (like me)

She's very sweet though and nurturing and I don't want to be alone.

Pic related. What should I do?

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

Prostitute her to the niggers in your hood. Make yourself some money

Here's my story

you can change her tastes over time but you can't give a girl her virginity back

That's not so bad. Same with me. Lots of good stuff on the 'dio. I'll listen to pretty much anything so long as it has a good beat

be happy you found one, don't see the negative things till 2 year later and break up with her, use her till you get another one.

no thats horrible, music taste should be found not manipulated into your head stupid

I had a similar experience.

fuck her.

Did she have the talk with you?

Luckily no.

Listen fag, don't pass up on this opportunity. I had something just like this but I chickened out. Ask her out as soon as possible! Also post more pics of her

Change her gradually over time. Cheat on her, treat her like shit. You can't change her, she'll do that on her own, you just have to make her feel like dirt. Make her grow up by smacking her around. Accelerate the growing pains.

We've actually already gone to the movies and tomorrow she and I are gonna study together and I'm gonna kiss her

I'm already on it. I pause between replying to her texts, she asks me if something's wrong. She's the jealous type so making her depend on me should be easy

Girls need to be in the right mood to kiss. Giver her a massage first. Also how do you know she is a virgin, does she count Blowjobs/anal as sex

Notice anything wrong with that equation, OP?
Let me spell it out for you.
She is your perfect match, and you will be happy with each other forever.
Yes, you are every bit as stupid as she is, maybe even more so. So you can either deny that and spend the rest of your life trying (and failing) to get women who are way out of your league to pity fuck you, or you can accept what and who you are and get on with the rest of your life with a faithful partner who lives you for who you are.

I fail to see a problem here. Dumb girls are easy to take advantage of.

I stopped reading there. Go back and post your blogpost on reddit you fucking normalfag

That would be true, were it not that I have to actively dumb myself down to keep the conversation going. Hence this thread

pump and dump
who doesnt get bored, when theres nothing to do?

I don't. There's always stuff to think about. And yeah pumpydumpy it will be

but when there ISNT

there always IS. you just sometimes CAN'T

politics or philosophy idk it sounds edgy but it's true

as if that were an option for Holla Forumstards.

Think of her not as dumb, but as an empty vessel waiting for you to fill with your manliness, your way of being, and your superior method of life.

Unfortunately you are a worthless faggot, and if you are lucky enough to bag her she will quickly realize her mistake and fuck a bunch of niggers to get the taste of you out of her life.

>What is an opinion

Dont dump her till you actually find someone you like. I already made that mistake, same case as yours except mine was way hotter and perhaps dumber

Kick up another crusade.

how many times can u run the same philosophy in your head?

Seems sweet
OP looks like you're not Einstein either, or do you fucking wish to make her a genius by the power of your "superior" intellect
If so that's a bad idea let me tell you

As opposed to constantly browsing Bhutanese yakwool-weaving imageboards to fool your mind that it's doing something?

Ignore him, he's one of those assholes that equates mistakes to being stupid.

==CHECKED MOTHERFUCKER==

t-that poor gondola!

How dumb is she? Your answers really don't help.

the fact that she is stubborn just adds onto it, but atleast she seems like a blank slate, maybe you'll be able to take advantage of her and shape her into the person you want. The problem I'm having is finding someone that is smart enough to think on the same level that I do, yet be open minded to abstract ideas, and the issue with that is, you can usually find one, but finding both in a girl that will even give you the time of day is one serious problem.

If I were you OP: Shape her into what you're looking for, and fuck her all night long (if you want), abuse her (if you want), but my recommended option would be to try to make her better and see if you could end up living with her. Her dumbness will go away once she realizes that she isn't always right and that she needs to be more open minded.

She seems like a blank slate, mould her into top tier wife material.

Does she do anal? If not, just leave her. nice Hitler dubs

Neat! I've been looking for that picture for a while now.

How can she have a conversation if your dick is in her mouth?
I am beginning to see your problem here, OP.
user was right, you are stupid.

I haven't laughed so in a long time.

fuckbuddy OP

If you really want, there are other girls for interesting conversation

in b4 hurr all women r dumb lolz

it's easy to use a sheltered bratty retard, but a relationship will be full of drama. You'd be stupid to develop feelings.

tell her you want to learn to eat the pussy and you trust her enough that she is the one you want to learn with

brilliant

Want to know the one thing you should not do? Post her picture on an arguable pedophilic image board calling her dumb and saying you might just settle anyway, but you'd never do something like that.