Trump just went full retard

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803567993036754944

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-nazi-filmed-spectacularly-failing-to-burn-eu-flag-in-protest-against-forced-immigration-10141197.html
vid.me/vEL2
desuarchive.org/n/thread/486149/
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-electoral-college-231980

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

Scalia on flag burning

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

He's just venting - nothing will come of it.

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

Or he could be trying to divert media attention from something. He knows the media will rage on this for all of next week. Allows him to work on the transition team in peace while the media remains distracted with this

8D chess

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

Free Media Tactic #2421

He sure doesn't want that spotlight to move

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

He's a fucking retard, still not as bad as Hilary.

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

implying it is not a cold calculated decision to get media attention

From a small loan of a million dollars to 4.5 billion dollars.

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

What's his endgame?

to make America great again?

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

After the election a smart president elect would only want positive media coverage as the electoral college can still vote him out.

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

the electoral college can still vote him out.
That's not gonna happen, not even in a CTR shill's wettest dream.

Logan King
Logan King

Good,you're going to the pokey flag burner.

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

It would be the first time in history and a huge cluster fuck but so is a president elect openly wanting to suppress free speech.

David King
David King

challenge, accepted.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

Kill yourself commie

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

Sure

Keep telling yourself that
Continue, go on

Why not?

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

WTF I'm with her now.

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

Are you fluffy,mittens or Mr. Tinklebottom?

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

So a man in Iowa was arrested for flying the flag upside down. Aside from the flag desecration the cops had intended to try to charge him with something along the lines of a false police call since flying the flag upside down is an officially recognized signal of distress.

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

Trump
Positive media coverage
5 years ago maybe

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

you guys are missing the point here. free speech is non-negotiable. americans are allowed to hate quite openly. if you lose this privilege, you'll be euro tier.
#nosurrender

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

Drumpfcucks btfo

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

The Trump needs to sober up. He may live in a post-truth bubble of sycophants; most of us don't.

James Parker
James Parker

loss of citizenship

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

flag burning is freeze peach XDD
Daily reminder:
YOU LOST

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

just went

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

Flag-burning used to be illegal. It's not retarded to disagree with a Supreme Court decision. Even in America, freedom of speech is not absolute, never has been.

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

Donald trump went full retard since the beginning of his life. We all voted a dumb president and we can expect one. What matters are his associates and advisors

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

The dumb thing won't work this time like it worked for Bush. Trump is a self-made billionaire real estate tycoon with a 160 IQ.

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

wtf i hate trump now

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

Remember when hillary sponsored the flag protection act of 2005? oh yeah

Zachary Collins
Zachary Collins

missing the 4D chess

the media is all over his twitter, theyll make it come to light that the anti-trump protesters are burning flags.

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

is this what trumpcucks believe?

who cares about clinton? both are terrible.

nothing wrong with it.

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

trumpcucks
people who voted for the winning side are cucks
Hillary Clinton wanted to bring in 550% more rapefugees
Hillary Clinton wanted amnesty for illegals
Hillary Clinton wanted more gibs me dats
Hillary Clinton wanted to ban guns

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

Self-Made?
Sure. With $50 million and a book of contacts from his father.

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

Yes theres nothing illegal about flag burning, but its un-american. It will show the seedy underbelly of anti-trump protesters, that is what the mainstream media isnt telling the average joe.

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

It was a small loan of 1 million dollar.

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

More like $5 million and even so, a dumb person could not turn 5 mil into 10 bil.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

I bet that if someone gave you $50 million and that same book of contacts, you'd still be in your mom's basement

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

$50 million
$

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

Got anything from Scalia on child erotica?

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

His choosing to agitate like this after being elected makes him seem senile.

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

Just enforce arson laws. You can't burn anything in public. Arrest them for crimes already on the books.

And Molotov cocktails need to be classified as lethal weapons. Shoot to kill.

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

This is a ~test~

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

test

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

peanus?

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

It's not really arson because they're burning their own property, but it's true that public burning is generally illegal within city limits.

Asher King
Asher King

peanuts

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

do you even lacan? it's pea/nus

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

p ness

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

flaming peanus

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

You are right, I wanted Al Gore, Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders but at least we didn't get Hillary.

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

Why are lefties so bad at making smuggies? For people whose humor is supposed to be heavily drawn from irony they sure are unironically retarded.

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

Burgers where is the line drawn on free speech? Surely there is a point where it isnt allowed, screaming fire in a crowded theatre for example.

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

This guy gets it. If the flag is a symbol for anything it is a symbol for the right to burn it.

Ironic that someone would want to burn such a thing, but that it their right.

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

screaming fire in a crowded theatre
is reckless behaviour.
free speech laws protect your right to express an opinion, not to incite crime or cause harm.

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

That's right. You shouldn't warn people before setting the place on fire.

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

So long as it doesn't directly threaten the physical safety of another it's fine by me. This would make threats of violence and screaming fire illegal while everything else would be fine.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

Inciting people (screaming fire in a crowded room, starting riots), committing libel and using hatespeech (using charged words with the express intent to make people angry/scared) are some of the common examples of stuff that isn't defended by free speech.

Burning a flag is free speech though.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

Burning a flag is free speech though.
so is farting in public.

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

Well yeah, I suppose it is.

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

but you know that speech comes out of your mouth, do you?

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

English words can have multiple meanings.

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

Burning a flag is free speech
and a cattle auction is a barbecue?
the only protected part of flag burning is the opinion it reflects. burning anything in public is potentially illegal because of the risks to life and property.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

It butthurt you enough to post, that's enough.

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

Only spam is free speech. Dysnomia is Trump confirmed.

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

It's a jab at Hillary's Flag Protection Act you dummies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005
He's showing that liberals and the media doesn't care what's being said, just who says it.

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

i see no relation , you’re so eager to see trump in a good light. That you’ll over analyze everything, just so you don’t have to admit to yourself, you dint fuck up and voted for a shill.

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

YES TRUMP IS THE BIGEST FRIEND TO JEWS

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

I'd be more suspicious if he didn't do the exact same thing a while ago with the "Hamilton is a safe space APOLOGIZE" tweet, taking the piss out of liberals who protested the ideas of safe spaces, but only when it came from his lips.

That's the thing with multi billionaires. You need to over analyze them, because they're not cut from the same cloth as your average Republican partisan moralist. Otherwise they wouldn't be billionaires. But you are right, I am eager to see Trump in a good light. Mainly because he managed to kill the TPP, doing more for this country before elected, than King Nigger did in 8 years.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

Shills Shilling Shills is just weird

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

we'll see how he does. lets just hope he dosent fuck up like bush.

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

FUCK OFF SHILL
THIS ISNT POL(HUGE BOX,SAFE SPACE)

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

HUG

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

They fell into his trap.

Liberals are a big fat mess

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

I'll remain optimistic. Whether he does a good job or completely fucks up, will still cause a monsoon of SJW tears either way. Which is nice.

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

whale whale whale
triggered?

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

That may be the case, I didn't know she had proposed that and just see every attempt to limit freedom as a hostile act against the people.

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

Understandable, as the media is still playing catch up. And I agree, the founders got it right the first time.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

looks accurate to me

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

very low effort in those drawings. bad bad bad. very low energy try harder next time bud

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

not at all not even a liberal, just dont like how pol is runed

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

no he isn't. he's just never really thought about the question in depth. it never occured to him hat locking people up for disrespect of the stars and stripes contravenes the 1st amendment. this is the guy you elected. he's making it up as he goes along. i'll bet his daughter hid his phone.

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

kek . no, probably she’s as dumb as he is.

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

Europoor flag protection act at work. Just for you /pol/: independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-nazi-filmed-spectacularly-failing-to-burn-eu-flag-in-protest-against-forced-immigration-10141197.html

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

no argument

boom

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

I actually happen to know a bunch of millionaires, and even a few billionaires, even though I'm a poorfag myself.

No they're not elitist, as long as you're polite.
The first million is the most difficult, after that it's a piece of cake.
Even if you go bankrupt, building back up is relatively simple, due to contacts.
After that, just be tough on your kids, don't let them get spoilt, or they lose it all.

Take that fwiw

David Russell
David Russell

well, i worked for millionaires half my life, driving their yachts round the med. i can say that your description of them fits none i met, as owners, employers or charterers. i've eaten with them and fucked their wives, btw. you are full of shit.

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

kek, continue user. tell me more.

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

He's not playing "mindgames", he's just acting like an idiot. you're the one playing mindgames with yourself.

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

he thinks drawing silly pictures with quotations is an argument

boom

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

this totally happened btw

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

tell me more.
it's difficult to say something without saying too much or not enough. i never tell the truth here anyway, so generalizations are all i can offer.
the rich are elitist. it gnaws their souls. a millionaire doesn't have a yacht. they cost 60x his worth to buy and 20% of his worth a week to charter. that's where billionaires come in.
the first million may be difficult, but once that's done, what is most taxing is maintaining that income stream at all cost. lifestyle inflation is a thing. you wouldn't want to sell the Bentley. bankrupcy is death in these circles. you can own ncompanies that go broke, but you, never. you maintain your calm, remain polite, pay as always, never go broke. or you're out.

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

hey guys where are my replies? see how cool I am! I drive boats and fuck millionaires and eat their wifes, 100% true! guaranteed!

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

Who is the first pic supposed to represent?
I'll need a source on the second one
The third one is just pure leftist bs, the old 'conservaties are racist' attack. I've never seen trump supporters calling for the hanging of liberals, or cuckservaties. I have seen the opposite though.

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

woops, I meant trump supporters instead of conservaties

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

vid.me/vEL2

Power power!

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

So-called hate speech isn't illegal but if a criminal calls the victim a racial epithet, it can be labeled a hate crime, bringing an increased penalty.

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

* Unless the victim is White.

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

idiot

You marxist scum never learn. You were completely outwitted by an "idiot" dozens and dozens of times this year. And it still continues.

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

Looks like a trumpcuck got meme'd the fuck out.

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

trumpcucks
people who voted for the winning side are cucks
Hillary Clinton wanted to bring in 550% more rapefugees
Hillary Clinton wanted amnesty for illegals
Hillary Clinton wanted more gibs me dats
Hillary Clinton wanted to ban guns

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

Heil Trump

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

why did you bring up clinton, trumpcuck? nothing to do with this.

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

IF YER DUN LIKE 'MERIKA DEN GETS THE FUG OUT

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

Who did you vote for, then? The lolberg?

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

Buttmad shillaryfag detected

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

Trump can say anything on twitter and it the news for a week, atleast.
Its a new ball game shillary nigger

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

inb4

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

Trump is better than Hilary because Trump fucking won. If you disagree the you are probs a spazmokey.

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

The thing is though, what does he need the publicity for now?
Any press is good press for an election. Not so much when you're the president

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

probably to show that libs are mental
see

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

Majewr media will spin anything to put Trump in a negative light. Trump knows this and is using it to his advantage. Trump says crazy shit because he knows pussy hurt kikes swarm to it like a nigger on a crack rock.

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

trump was better at getting elected in the prevailing circumstances. you can't derive more than that from his victory. we'll see how his team governs. too early to judge.

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

FACE
DEFEAT

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

but it looks so good on fire

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

Pretty

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

Trump is god

Logan King
Logan King

Yes sir

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

While I don't agree with the practice of flag burning, I don't think it should be illegal. Brave men and women fought and died for your right to honor and cherish the flag and also fought and died for your fight to tarnish and burn it.

David White
David White

Brave men and women fought and died for your right to honor and cherish the flag and also fought and died for your fight to tarnish and burn it.

Bullshit. Not a single fucking veteran has ever thought "My sacrifice has assured the right of ignorant teenagers to insult this country and burn its flag."
In fact, veterans recently held a protest at a college that removed its American flags because the dumb cunt students kept burning them. desuarchive.org/n/thread/486149/
There absolutely should be consequences to what these spoiled fucks are doing. If they're going to take to the streets besmirching their country then they shouldn't receive its benefits.

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

le 1521782018D chess meme

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

And when Trump makes it a revoking of citizenship offense to insult him, you'll defend that too.

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

insulting an entire country
insulting a single person
The kind of logical leap only a dumbshit liberal could make. Bravo.

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

Even though you losers are wrong about everything all the time, you still keep making retarded predictions. You never learn.

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

besmirching their country
is protected by the first amendment.

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

You didn't deny that you will defend it. Reminder that /pol/ idolizes Hitler. Non-ironically now. It wasn't always that way. You can't tell me they don't get a bit moist at the thought of a head of state that crushes all who dare insult him. "The day of the rope" will now include everyone who is not 100% on board.
you people
Who do you think I am? Or am I just a shill if I don't agree or criticize.

And there it is, isn't it?

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

i have a right to insult you, america, women, kikes, niggers and anyone who won't buy me a beer. in so doing, i exercise the kind of freedom only a dumbshit trumpcuck doesn't recognise as full-on yankee doodle. it's nobody's fault but your own if men don't grap your pussy.

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

You didn't deny that you're dumbshit liberal.
you people
He said "you losers" loser.

i have a right to insult you, america, women, kikes, niggers
Actually you retarded faggot, insulting kikes and niggers isn't protected by the 1st amendment because "hate speech isn't free speech"
Anti-trumpcucks flexing those intellectual guns (or lack thereof)

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

You again do not refute that you would love for Trump to purge undesireables, and anyone who does not act "correctly."
Being rude, insulting, crass, or burning symbols in protest should be a deportable defense
This is what you are defending.

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

hate speech can be to brode of a term, you can call me a pencil and i could say its hate speech. so speech in general is protected by the first.

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

broad

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

You again do not refute that you are a dumbshit liberal.
The ball's in your court Schlomo.

Oh look, another liberal that has no idea what he's talking about.

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

Dronald Flumpf
That's all I have to say about this bigoted piece of shit.

/pol/index.html

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

kek ,hey stormfag I’m not a liberal just not stupid enough to vote for trump.
any way who says we choose our leaders popular vote doesn’t count.
and don’t give that shit argument that the voice of a state with of a population 500 hundred should have the same as the right as the one who has 10 million
there you have it democracy at its finest
FUCK THE ELETORAL COLLEGE

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

just in case it wasn’t clear enough i dint vote. why? because of THE ELETORAL COLLEGE

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

hurr you're stupid if you're a conservative because I said so

This is why you cucks lost.

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

go and suck on some shills dick

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

hate speech is using language to offend or intimidate. if you can't offend people what's the int of free speech?

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

*point

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

Even if the electoral college is stupid, it's stupid to bitch about it after the election.
Donald Trump did not campaign to win the popular vote, and neither did clinton. It would be stupid to change the election results when both candidates weren't trying to win "the popular vote"
Even then, I don't think hillary won a majority of the vote.

you li just went "stupid liberal" one reply ago

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

yeah sure real mature an insult

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

what’s stopping me from saying a you calling me a pencil is not intimidating. c

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

not really bitching about it just making a point. just hope this idiot doesn’t fuck up as bad as bush..

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-electoral-college-231980

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

kek, all your effort pol down the drain if they succeed

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

neither candidate gets a majority of electoral votes
The House of Representatives executes its constitutional authority to vote Trump into office

And not a single fuck was given that day.

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

If you're caught burning a flag in my country, you'll lose your teeth right on the spot.

William Hill
William Hill

implying he has ever been smart

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

I thought you guys liked affirmative action for minorities?
If they succeed we get the civil war 2 we've been wanting. I'd help them if I thought they had a chance in hell.

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

Why won't Donald Trump show his taxes?

David Gomez
David Gomez

As I said before user I'm on this ride for the next 4 to 8 years here. We dodged a serious bullet upon two fronts here in the U.S. and overseas on a potential WW3. The main problem now we have to deal with is here on this very soil.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit