Trump just went full retard

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803567993036754944

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-nazi-filmed-spectacularly-failing-to-burn-eu-flag-in-protest-against-forced-immigration-10141197.html
vid.me/vEL2
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-electoral-college-231980
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Scalia on flag burning

He's just venting - nothing will come of it.

Or he could be trying to divert media attention from something. He knows the media will rage on this for all of next week. Allows him to work on the transition team in peace while the media remains distracted with this

8D chess

Free Media Tactic #2421

He sure doesn't want that spotlight to move

He's a fucking retard, still not as bad as Hilary.

From a small loan of a million dollars to 4.5 billion dollars.

What's his endgame?

to make America great again?

After the election a smart president elect would only want positive media coverage as the electoral college can still vote him out.

That's not gonna happen, not even in a CTR shill's wettest dream.

Good,you're going to the pokey flag burner.

It would be the first time in history and a huge cluster fuck but so is a president elect openly wanting to suppress free speech.

challenge, accepted.

Kill yourself commie

Sure

Keep telling yourself that
Continue, go on

Why not?

WTF I'm with her now.

Are you fluffy,mittens or Mr. Tinklebottom?

So a man in Iowa was arrested for flying the flag upside down. Aside from the flag desecration the cops had intended to try to charge him with something along the lines of a false police call since flying the flag upside down is an officially recognized signal of distress.

5 years ago maybe

you guys are missing the point here. free speech is non-negotiable. americans are allowed to hate quite openly. if you lose this privilege, you'll be euro tier.
#nosurrender

Drumpfcucks btfo

The Trump needs to sober up. He may live in a post-truth bubble of sycophants; most of us don't.

Daily reminder:
YOU LOST

Flag-burning used to be illegal. It's not retarded to disagree with a Supreme Court decision. Even in America, freedom of speech is not absolute, never has been.

Donald trump went full retard since the beginning of his life. We all voted a dumb president and we can expect one. What matters are his associates and advisors

The dumb thing won't work this time like it worked for Bush. Trump is a self-made billionaire real estate tycoon with a 160 IQ.

wtf i hate trump now

Remember when hillary sponsored the flag protection act of 2005? oh yeah

the media is all over his twitter, theyll make it come to light that the anti-trump protesters are burning flags.

is this what trumpcucks believe?

who cares about clinton? both are terrible.

nothing wrong with it.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Self-Made?
Sure. With $50 million and a book of contacts from his father.

Yes theres nothing illegal about flag burning, but its un-american. It will show the seedy underbelly of anti-trump protesters, that is what the mainstream media isnt telling the average joe.

It was a small loan of 1 million dollar.

More like $5 million and even so, a dumb person could not turn 5 mil into 10 bil.

I bet that if someone gave you $50 million and that same book of contacts, you'd still be in your mom's basement

Got anything from Scalia on child erotica?

His choosing to agitate like this after being elected makes him seem senile.

Just enforce arson laws. You can't burn anything in public. Arrest them for crimes already on the books.

And Molotov cocktails need to be classified as lethal weapons. Shoot to kill.

This is a ~test~

test

peanus?

It's not really arson because they're burning their own property, but it's true that public burning is generally illegal within city limits.

peanuts

do you even lacan? it's pea/nus

p ness

flaming peanus

You are right, I wanted Al Gore, Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders but at least we didn't get Hillary.

Why are lefties so bad at making smuggies? For people whose humor is supposed to be heavily drawn from irony they sure are unironically retarded.

Burgers where is the line drawn on free speech? Surely there is a point where it isnt allowed, screaming fire in a crowded theatre for example.

This guy gets it. If the flag is a symbol for anything it is a symbol for the right to burn it.

Ironic that someone would want to burn such a thing, but that it their right.

is reckless behaviour.
free speech laws protect your right to express an opinion, not to incite crime or cause harm.

That's right. You shouldn't warn people before setting the place on fire.

So long as it doesn't directly threaten the physical safety of another it's fine by me. This would make threats of violence and screaming fire illegal while everything else would be fine.

Inciting people (screaming fire in a crowded room, starting riots), committing libel and using hatespeech (using charged words with the express intent to make people angry/scared) are some of the common examples of stuff that isn't defended by free speech.

Burning a flag is free speech though.

so is farting in public.

Well yeah, I suppose it is.

but you know that speech comes out of your mouth, do you?

English words can have multiple meanings.

and a cattle auction is a barbecue?
the only protected part of flag burning is the opinion it reflects. burning anything in public is potentially illegal because of the risks to life and property.

It butthurt you enough to post, that's enough.

Only spam is free speech. Dysnomia is Trump confirmed.

It's a jab at Hillary's Flag Protection Act you dummies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005
He's showing that liberals and the media doesn't care what's being said, just who says it.

i see no relation , you’re so eager to see trump in a good light. That you’ll over analyze everything, just so you don’t have to admit to yourself, you dint fuck up and voted for a shill.

YES TRUMP IS THE BIGEST FRIEND TO JEWS

I'd be more suspicious if he didn't do the exact same thing a while ago with the "Hamilton is a safe space APOLOGIZE" tweet, taking the piss out of liberals who protested the ideas of safe spaces, but only when it came from his lips.

That's the thing with multi billionaires. You need to over analyze them, because they're not cut from the same cloth as your average Republican partisan moralist. Otherwise they wouldn't be billionaires. But you are right, I am eager to see Trump in a good light. Mainly because he managed to kill the TPP, doing more for this country before elected, than King Nigger did in 8 years.

Shills Shilling Shills is just weird

we'll see how he does. lets just hope he dosent fuck up like bush.

THIS ISNT POL(HUGE BOX,SAFE SPACE)

HUG

They fell into his trap.

Liberals are a big fat mess

I'll remain optimistic. Whether he does a good job or completely fucks up, will still cause a monsoon of SJW tears either way. Which is nice.

whale whale whale
triggered?

That may be the case, I didn't know she had proposed that and just see every attempt to limit freedom as a hostile act against the people.

Understandable, as the media is still playing catch up. And I agree, the founders got it right the first time.

looks accurate to me

very low effort in those drawings. bad bad bad. very low energy try harder next time bud

not at all not even a liberal, just dont like how pol is runed

no he isn't. he's just never really thought about the question in depth. it never occured to him hat locking people up for disrespect of the stars and stripes contravenes the 1st amendment. this is the guy you elected. he's making it up as he goes along. i'll bet his daughter hid his phone.

kek . no, probably she’s as dumb as he is.

Europoor flag protection act at work. Just for you Holla Forums: independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-nazi-filmed-spectacularly-failing-to-burn-eu-flag-in-protest-against-forced-immigration-10141197.html

boom

I actually happen to know a bunch of millionaires, and even a few billionaires, even though I'm a poorfag myself.

Take that fwiw

well, i worked for millionaires half my life, driving their yachts round the med. i can say that your description of them fits none i met, as owners, employers or charterers. i've eaten with them and fucked their wives, btw. you are full of shit.

kek, continue user. tell me more.

He's not playing "mindgames", he's just acting like an idiot. you're the one playing mindgames with yourself.

boom

this totally happened btw

it's difficult to say something without saying too much or not enough. i never tell the truth here anyway, so generalizations are all i can offer.
the rich are elitist. it gnaws their souls. a millionaire doesn't have a yacht. they cost 60x his worth to buy and 20% of his worth a week to charter. that's where billionaires come in.
the first million may be difficult, but once that's done, what is most taxing is maintaining that income stream at all cost. lifestyle inflation is a thing. you wouldn't want to sell the Bentley. bankrupcy is death in these circles. you can own ncompanies that go broke, but you, never. you maintain your calm, remain polite, pay as always, never go broke. or you're out.

hey guys where are my replies? see how cool I am! I drive boats and fuck millionaires and eat their wifes, 100% true! guaranteed!

Who is the first pic supposed to represent?
I'll need a source on the second one
The third one is just pure leftist bs, the old 'conservaties are racist' attack. I've never seen trump supporters calling for the hanging of liberals, or cuckservaties. I have seen the opposite though.

woops, I meant trump supporters instead of conservaties

vid.me/vEL2

Power power!

So-called hate speech isn't illegal but if a criminal calls the victim a racial epithet, it can be labeled a hate crime, bringing an increased penalty.

* Unless the victim is White.

You marxist scum never learn. You were completely outwitted by an "idiot" dozens and dozens of times this year. And it still continues.

Looks like a trumpcuck got meme'd the fuck out.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Heil Trump

why did you bring up clinton, trumpcuck? nothing to do with this.

IF YER DUN LIKE 'MERIKA DEN GETS THE FUG OUT

Who did you vote for, then? The lolberg?

Buttmad shillaryfag detected

Trump can say anything on twitter and it the news for a week, atleast.
Its a new ball game shillary nigger

Trump is better than Hilary because Trump fucking won. If you disagree the you are probs a spazmokey.

The thing is though, what does he need the publicity for now?
Any press is good press for an election. Not so much when you're the president

probably to show that libs are mental
see

Majewr media will spin anything to put Trump in a negative light. Trump knows this and is using it to his advantage. Trump says crazy shit because he knows pussy hurt kikes swarm to it like a nigger on a crack rock.

trump was better at getting elected in the prevailing circumstances. you can't derive more than that from his victory. we'll see how his team governs. too early to judge.

but it looks so good on fire

Pretty

Trump is god

Yes sir

While I don't agree with the practice of flag burning, I don't think it should be illegal. Brave men and women fought and died for your right to honor and cherish the flag and also fought and died for your fight to tarnish and burn it.

Bullshit. Not a single fucking veteran has ever thought "My sacrifice has assured the right of ignorant teenagers to insult this country and burn its flag."
In fact, veterans recently held a protest at a college that removed its American flags because the dumb cunt students kept burning them. >>>/n/486149
There absolutely should be consequences to what these spoiled fucks are doing. If they're going to take to the streets besmirching their country then they shouldn't receive its benefits.

And when Trump makes it a revoking of citizenship offense to insult him, you'll defend that too.

The kind of logical leap only a dumbshit liberal could make. Bravo.

Even though you losers are wrong about everything all the time, you still keep making retarded predictions. You never learn.

is protected by the first amendment.

You didn't deny that you will defend it. Reminder that Holla Forums idolizes Hitler. Non-ironically now. It wasn't always that way. You can't tell me they don't get a bit moist at the thought of a head of state that crushes all who dare insult him. "The day of the rope" will now include everyone who is not 100% on board.
Who do you think I am? Or am I just a shill if I don't agree or criticize.

And there it is, isn't it?

i have a right to insult you, america, women, kikes, niggers and anyone who won't buy me a beer. in so doing, i exercise the kind of freedom only a dumbshit trumpcuck doesn't recognise as full-on yankee doodle. it's nobody's fault but your own if men don't grap your pussy.

You didn't deny that you're dumbshit liberal.
He said "you losers" loser.

Actually you retarded faggot, insulting kikes and niggers isn't protected by the 1st amendment because "hate speech isn't free speech"
Anti-trumpcucks flexing those intellectual guns (or lack thereof)

You again do not refute that you would love for Trump to purge undesireables, and anyone who does not act "correctly."
This is what you are defending.

hate speech can be to brode of a term, you can call me a pencil and i could say its hate speech. so speech in general is protected by the first.

broad

You again do not refute that you are a dumbshit liberal.
The ball's in your court Schlomo.

Oh look, another liberal that has no idea what he's talking about.

Dronald Flumpf
That's all I have to say about this bigoted piece of shit.

>>>Holla Forums

kek ,hey stormfag I’m not a liberal just not stupid enough to vote for trump.
and don’t give that shit argument that the voice of a state with of a population 500 hundred should have the same as the right as the one who has 10 million
FUCK THE ELETORAL COLLEGE

just in case it wasn’t clear enough i dint vote. why? because of THE ELETORAL COLLEGE

This is why you cucks lost.

go and suck on some shills dick

hate speech is using language to offend or intimidate. if you can't offend people what's the int of free speech?

*point

Even if the electoral college is stupid, it's stupid to bitch about it after the election.
Donald Trump did not campaign to win the popular vote, and neither did clinton. It would be stupid to change the election results when both candidates weren't trying to win "the popular vote"
Even then, I don't think hillary won a majority of the vote.

you li just went "stupid liberal" one reply ago

yeah sure real mature an insult

what’s stopping me from saying a you calling me a pencil is not intimidating. c

not really bitching about it just making a point. just hope this idiot doesn’t fuck up as bad as bush..

politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-electoral-college-231980

kek, all your effort pol down the drain if they succeed

And not a single fuck was given that day.

If you're caught burning a flag in my country, you'll lose your teeth right on the spot.

I thought you guys liked affirmative action for minorities?

If they succeed we get the civil war 2 we've been wanting. I'd help them if I thought they had a chance in hell.

Why won't Donald Trump show his taxes?

As I said before user I'm on this ride for the next 4 to 8 years here. We dodged a serious bullet upon two fronts here in the U.S. and overseas on a potential WW3. The main problem now we have to deal with is here on this very soil.