Are girls real people?

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

Are girls real people?

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

If we're talking 3DPD then no. They're just distractions from pure 2D goddesses.

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

No, though I'm not exactly sure what they are. Probably somewhere between philosophical zombie and actual demons.

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

I don't really know, I think they might all be in a constant state of varying degree of schizophrenia and inability to think outside of the confines of their hearts and vaginas, whilst putting themselves on a pedestal by implying their vaginas are something holy men SHOULD worship.

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

men don't put pussy on the pedestal on their own regardless of what girls do
The first part is right, though. They cray cray.

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

I consider them a complicated smart animal, like a dolphin or something similar.

If you understand that every decision they make are all based on gut reactions and emotions, then it makes everything they do fall in place. Remember that nothing they do will make sense rationally, but it will make sense if you factor the emotion that they were having at the time of the decision into it.

You have to know they don't make any forethought rational decisions, or at most rarely do. As a man, it's your job to know this and to use it to your advantage.

Example: Romance is literally getting/tricking a girl into the right emotional state to sleep with you.

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

Furthermore:
As one of podcasts (Beige Phillips) I listen to says: "Don't get mad at a fish for swimming"

Meaning don't get mad at a woman for being irrational and emotional, it's what they do.

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

sneks r more realer pepl than wemen

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

Sir I think you are far beyond help and I wish you all the best with the rest of your miserable life.

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

But he is right, thats the basis of patriarchy, you are just a stupid cuck.

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

See? i even got trips.

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

Now.

David Thompson
David Thompson

And now

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

Not.

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

I'd rather be a cuck than a cuckold, user.

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

this girl definitely isn't

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

1/5 i'm impressed

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

Thats really sad, why not none of them?

You are welcome.

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

complicated smart animal

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

is that a female ferengi? why does she wear clothes then?

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

It's an abused Australian boy.

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

Because I have seen girls make good decisions, at times. But the vast majority of the time it's based on what they are feeling.

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

i have never seen bigger ears on someone before..

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

you're not from the Commonwealth, are you?

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

n-no, why?

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

bumpan

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Until I got first kiss with drunk girl in a bus, I didn't even know they are physical

tfw it will probably be last in several years at least

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

In a bus in 3 am to make it more unfortunate

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Same here

That, however, sounds like a nigger name.

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

They are no more than meat on a stick.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit