Are girls real people?

Are girls real people?

If we're talking 3DPD then no. They're just distractions from pure 2D goddesses.

No, though I'm not exactly sure what they are. Probably somewhere between philosophical zombie and actual demons.

I don't really know, I think they might all be in a constant state of varying degree of schizophrenia and inability to think outside of the confines of their hearts and vaginas, whilst putting themselves on a pedestal by implying their vaginas are something holy men SHOULD worship.

The first part is right, though. They cray cray.

I consider them a complicated smart animal, like a dolphin or something similar.

If you understand that every decision they make are all based on gut reactions and emotions, then it makes everything they do fall in place. Remember that nothing they do will make sense rationally, but it will make sense if you factor the emotion that they were having at the time of the decision into it.

You have to know they don't make any forethought rational decisions, or at most rarely do. As a man, it's your job to know this and to use it to your advantage.

Example: Romance is literally getting/tricking a girl into the right emotional state to sleep with you.

Furthermore:
As one of podcasts (Beige Phillips) I listen to says: "Don't get mad at a fish for swimming"

Meaning don't get mad at a woman for being irrational and emotional, it's what they do.

sneks r more realer pepl than wemen

Sir I think you are far beyond help and I wish you all the best with the rest of your miserable life.

But he is right, thats the basis of patriarchy, you are just a stupid cuck.

See? i even got trips.

Now.

And now

Not.

I'd rather be a cuck than a cuckold, user.

this girl definitely isn't

1/5 i'm impressed

Thats really sad, why not none of them?

You are welcome.

is that a female ferengi? why does she wear clothes then?

It's an abused Australian boy.

Because I have seen girls make good decisions, at times. But the vast majority of the time it's based on what they are feeling.

i have never seen bigger ears on someone before..

you're not from the Commonwealth, are you?

n-no, why?

bumpan

Until I got first kiss with drunk girl in a bus, I didn't even know they are physical

In a bus in 3 am to make it more unfortunate

Same here

That, however, sounds like a nigger name.

They are no more than meat on a stick.