Mayor of London "Suq Madeeck" Khan Says:

I want to send a clear message to every European resident living in London - you are very welcome here. As a city, we are grateful for the enormous contribution you make, and that will not change as a result of this referendum.

There are nearly one million European citizens living in London today, and they bring huge benefits to our city - working hard, paying taxes, working in our public services and contributing to our civic and cultural life.
We all have a responsibility to now seek to heal the divisions that have emerged throughout this campaign - and to focus on what unites us, rather than that which divides us.

- Someone suggested trolling him by posting pictures of cute piglets.

facebook.com/sadiqforlondon/?fref=nf

The blood of Genghis flows through his veins

I still can't understand how this subhuman won.

Because subhumans outnumber humans in London. That's why it's called Londonstan.

Sad Iq or Sad Dick

Isaiah 3

8 For London is ruined, and Britain is fallen: because their tongue and their doings are against the Lord, to provoke the eyes of his glory.

9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

I didn't realize pakis on benefits and ISIS sleeper cells were "European".

he doesn't have the power to assure anyone anything, London isn't independent therefore they have to go back.

Sorry Khan I know slave labour is an integral part of your culture but we won't stand for it.

I thought it was called britbongistan?

Actually its Londonwitz

The Pakis in London aren't britbongs.
It's at best MuzzieBongistan or something.

Its: SADDY CUNT
Get it right.

Everyone London looking to get a dog should get a pet big instead, honestly.

Try Peppa pig instead. Muzzies already hate it.

Like what, nigger?

What a cheeky piggy

Someone needs to send a "clear message" to this shit skin.

by which i mean someone should shoot him

It's britcuckistan

I ask this question every time someone says something along the lines of, "Don't you see? They're using race to divide and conquer us", and so far the best answer I've gotten is that apparently it isn't race, culture, and language that matters, but we should all be united by our economic bracket, unless of course you're a rich leftist, or Jew that is.

sleep tight porker

We need a hero.

He's currently preoccupied with a family crisis. It's bin day on his street and he threw out his wife by mistake instead of the rubbish. Extra council workers have been called in to comb through the city's waste disposal facilities.

*European*

I don't think he understands that this narrative doesn't work anymore. England just voted to kick all 1 million of those european citizens out.

Can someone explain why England doesn't want white immigrants but is fine with niggers and pakis?

White South Africans can't get asylum from the nigger hordes, but all kinds of Arabs and blacks get in fine. It is deliberate demographic replacement.

Enforced white genocide, of course. Self-hating, culture-destroying nihilism in the form of cultural marxism and the like.

Who the fuck does this mayor think he is? I've never seen such a mouthy fucking mayor in my life. The only other mayor I've seen make the news worldwide was the mayor of Ankara. And he built a giant fucking robot. What's this fuck done other than be a muslim in a muslim state?

Someone should do that to Merkel already

i'm dating a south african girl at the moment (in straya)… her family is having a really hard time over there.

there's actually a lot of white south africans in australia, especially in the west. they are welcome in my books, they usually bring in a decent amount of money and are educated so they can contribute at least…

Brexit promises to get more poo in loo in the country. Civic nationalism after all.

london is full of beta lefty cucks and foreigners

tfw we in Europe at least won't have paki rapists and poo in the loos coming here.

A sacrifice we must make unfortunately. Brexit is a hit for the UK, but an important hit back at the EU and globalists. Given time, people won't want more browns and blacks either, just ending immigration.

dogs are haram like pigs in islam

I wish

Like that faggot has any power, does he feel in charge?

will be funny to watch

I'll take a German Shepard over a pig any day.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

London =/= Jerusalem
Britain =/= Judah

the alternative was a kike…

Oh well, at least this faggot doesnt hide his anti white intentions

Those piglets are cute as fuck

Muslims hate dogs worse than pigs though.

WOW

what a cute pork.

Seriously though how can Muslims hate these things? They're adorable.

Muslims hate everything good.

Fuck that sandnigger I hope he dies

Londonistan is majority nonwhite.

Incorrect.

Whites created this monster of gay rights/minority rights/immigrant rights, and then "can't understand" how minorities are taking over all of their once-great metropolises.

And delicious.

Muslims don't have the right climate to grow the barley.

You're right though, that mug of beer is adorable.

"'European'" """""citizens""""" make the huge contribution of demographically displacing native Britishers

Jews are white?

What is the minimum time that must pass before the London terrorist mayor can be replaced?

Only when it's fashionable for them to be so.

Did Khan arrange beforehand that all the women stand in the back when he gave this public speech?

wew

Piggies are fun to crush, hogs are a joy to butcher. Beer tastes like piss though.

return to the desert

Yes, recently, but I don't know which one of his speeches. I think it was a remain speech from a week ago.

kys

Piglets and dogos.

mongols hated mudslimes m8, ghengis himself called them slaves

Mongols fuck mudslimes up so hard they are still scared of that shit. Pretty lulz video about how islam fears Finland from some muzzie faggot

t. koran pro

That was all the KIKES doing, no white right in his/her mind would do that.
the traitors defending this crap are just brainwashed, virtue signalling faggots.

Serious question, can a pig defend my house band my family as well as a dog?

UK YES!

so if he's a public official and a muslim does that mean he get twice as much underage pussy?

blood for the blood god skulls for the skull throne
tame a big ass wild boar

Can a pig defend my house and my family?*
I think they could do a pretty good work, because an adult pig is heavy as fuck, and also omnivore. Probbly a hog would be better, but these are imposible to domesticate, right?