Populist_Spring

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Populist_Spring

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/vEL2

William Green
William Green

Just create something like "cultural marxist spring" (its a fact), but it isnt real because is based on a conspiracy, my english is ugly as OPs mom, but you got the idea.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

Cultural Marxism is left-wing, whereas the Populist Spring is mostly right-wing.

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

maybe you shuld read the article. It is only 1 sentence.

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

dubs

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

I don't think you understand how wikipedia works.

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

I did.

The fun part is that cultural marxism is populist tier, basically is saying "stop caring about problems, just focus on sex and drugs like your ancestors did before civilization, if something wrong happens for that behavior it isnt your fault, blame the ones opposing me".

The problem is simple, you have a group of civilizated people that dont breed and a group of tards that breed, they are just replacing the non gf with the polygynistics, once replaced you can kill all the lazy ones and leave just the workers, the baby boomer mixed with natural pedophilia on retards will do the rest and you will have have half the work that a white do, but from ten guys that dont fight you.

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

barth???

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

vid.me/vEL2

Shot down

Camden James
Camden James

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit