I just started watching this shit and I cried like a bitch at the first episode...

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

I just started watching this shit and I cried like a bitch at the first episode
fuck fuck fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=10854
dailymotion.com/video/x2x6rz7

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

ive never herd of it

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=10854

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

plastic memories
LOL yes, because anime looks like plastic cancer not art. I can guarantee you that not one self respecting artist/critique would ever consider anime art. The same goes for cars.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

You haven't been watching the right anime.

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

Everything is art you tumblerite, the problem is quality.

Already have the bluray version.

John Moore
John Moore

Alright then. Name one good anime that is great artistically and has a good story. I bet you can't

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

Only one character out of that entire anime looks good. Everything else looks/sounds like shit.

Joshua King
Joshua King

One Piece

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

Physco pass.

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

Wasted dubs, its a masterpiece and it only have two characters, btw, the sound is incredible, no out of place fast metal/techno.

This is what happens when you ignore people cause muh feelings.

Well, i am not sure about seasons, but it has 4 parts, the 3 first are decent, the last one, meh.

Fucking trolls.

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

I anally a girl with that movie.

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

Not the best, but obliterates faggots opinions.

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

Just because it has a style from the 1980s doesn't mean it's fucking art. Get that through your thick skulls you dumb weabos.

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

thisthread.docx

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

Both the Karas movies were pretty good.

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

Forgot the pics

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

I dont identify myself as "otaku" or something like that, i just still have enough brain to notice the quality of some movies, thats all and gits wasnt exactly you average 80's animuh.

Check your own gif please, 80's was an age of Japan doing money like jews, they had a lot of money and no tards saying what to do, right now animuh is made for retarded autistic assburgers fapping, not for "art" or even for a better target audience.

Hellsing ultimate, the story is stupid as fuck, but so well done that you dont feel bad to enjoy a piece of crap remade a gorillion of times.

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

this is the most boring fucking horseshit I've ever seen

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

==FINALLY== One anime that actually looks good.

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

Truthfully all I've ever watched and liked was vampire hunter D.
The other shit I've seen was on shitflix and that was just fan service harem shows.

It's cool with "X" does some asian shit with his hands and taps a dude four or five times and his opponent body explodes.
I seen some shit like that before but didn't know what they were.

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

Miyazaki is an otaku in denial, that's why he's so constantly whining about anime and otaku, especially military otaku like he is.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

muh feelings
arguments

At least he didnt like naruto.

Evangelion just for triggering people.

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

What the fuck are you even saying?

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

triggered

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

Mission complete.

Devilman, ova 1 remastered, not the best thing out there, but has waifus, gore, superpowers, manliness and stuff people like but with a higher quality than naruto.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

Ova 2.

Now with monster girls in the real world and jelly as fuck.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

pretty much the same here (except I different animes) like Dirty pair/Dirty pair flash and embed related. Not much else tbh. Most anime from the 1980s/90s/2000s are all trash. Sure many people act like the 80s had fantastic "art" but really it was just anime looking the same from anime to anime series same goes for current year anime. The only reason why people call it art is because in the 1980s it was mostly hand drawn. Nowadays it's computer generated cliche trash.

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

Most products made to gain a small profit from every person are trash.

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

Le Original Gantz, enjoy.

dailymotion.com/video/x2x6rz7

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

Bump becasue why not.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit