I just started watching this shit and I cried like a bitch at the first episode
fuck fuck fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=10854
dailymotion.com/video/x2x6rz7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ive never herd of it

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=10854

LOL yes, because anime looks like plastic cancer not art. I can guarantee you that not one self respecting artist/critique would ever consider anime art. The same goes for cars.

You haven't been watching the right anime.

Everything is art you tumblerite, the problem is quality.

Already have the bluray version.

Alright then. Name one good anime that is great artistically and has a good story. I bet you can't

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Only one character out of that entire anime looks good. Everything else looks/sounds like shit.

One Piece

Physco pass.

Wasted dubs, its a masterpiece and it only have two characters, btw, the sound is incredible, no out of place fast metal/techno.

This is what happens when you ignore people cause muh feelings.

Well, i am not sure about seasons, but it has 4 parts, the 3 first are decent, the last one, meh.

Fucking trolls.

I anally a girl with that movie.

Not the best, but obliterates faggots opinions.

Just because it has a style from the 1980s doesn't mean it's fucking art. Get that through your thick skulls you dumb weabos.

Both the Karas movies were pretty good.

Forgot the pics

I dont identify myself as "otaku" or something like that, i just still have enough brain to notice the quality of some movies, thats all and gits wasnt exactly you average 80's animuh.

Check your own gif please, 80's was an age of Japan doing money like jews, they had a lot of money and no tards saying what to do, right now animuh is made for retarded autistic assburgers fapping, not for "art" or even for a better target audience.

Hellsing ultimate, the story is stupid as fuck, but so well done that you dont feel bad to enjoy a piece of crap remade a gorillion of times.

this is the most boring fucking horseshit I've ever seen

==FINALLY== One anime that actually looks good.

Truthfully all I've ever watched and liked was vampire hunter D.
The other shit I've seen was on shitflix and that was just fan service harem shows.

It's cool with "X" does some asian shit with his hands and taps a dude four or five times and his opponent body explodes.
I seen some shit like that before but didn't know what they were.

Miyazaki is an otaku in denial, that's why he's so constantly whining about anime and otaku, especially military otaku like he is.

At least he didnt like naruto.

Evangelion just for triggering people.

What the fuck are you even saying?

Mission complete.

Devilman, ova 1 remastered, not the best thing out there, but has waifus, gore, superpowers, manliness and stuff people like but with a higher quality than naruto.

Ova 2.

Now with monster girls in the real world and jelly as fuck.

pretty much the same here (except I different animes) like Dirty pair/Dirty pair flash and embed related. Not much else tbh. Most anime from the 1980s/90s/2000s are all trash. Sure many people act like the 80s had fantastic "art" but really it was just anime looking the same from anime to anime series same goes for current year anime. The only reason why people call it art is because in the 1980s it was mostly hand drawn. Nowadays it's computer generated cliche trash.

Most products made to gain a small profit from every person are trash.

Le Original Gantz, enjoy.

dailymotion.com/video/x2x6rz7

Bump becasue why not.