Is it?

Is it a scam? Or did Trump rig it because he knew he couldn't win otherwise? Barth2032.

maybe you're just an idiot?

Is it a full recount and not just the states where Hillary lost? If no, then yes.

Hi OP

Accusing the other of rigging when you are is a great stategy. Along with the voter intimidation.

I figured.

It's the gondola version.

ok, sorry.

if the vote is reversed in wisconsin, money will be available for the other states. libs wet dream that the audit will show putin hakkered it.
otherwise, this is just the beginning. one of the defining characteristics of sjw thinking is that you don't take no for an answer. democracy is an ass when it disagrees with me. trump will remain hitler. he will never dictate the media narrative. sjws will.
funnily enough, trumpfags think this way too. there is so little to distinguish them from feminazis on the form, if not the content of their vile little ideologies.

i am agriing of u.

No. Trump doesn't own the voting computers. Evil Soros does.

I accept your apology.

Thank you.

Trump won Wisconsin.

It's definitely a scam since she's raising millions of dollars for a recount in Pennsylvania which is legally impossible.

Yes.

How would trump have rigged it? Serioue, he has no power in politics, every one in the rich elite hates him now, and the media hates him. This is probably bait.

Yes it was a scam, she raised more money than her whole campaign did in 3 days.

It's rigged, but don't check it.

it's probably rigged now and thats why she wants it to be "recounted"

Republican criminality.