Is it?

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

Is it a scam? Or did Trump rig it because he knew he couldn't win otherwise? Barth2032.

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

Is it a scam? Or did Trump rig it
maybe you're just an idiot?

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

Is it a full recount and not just the states where Hillary lost? If no, then yes.

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

L.L.Bean 20% off when you spend $50
Trump: >This is a scam

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

Hi OP
Accusing the other of rigging when you are is a great stategy. Along with the voter intimidation.
I figured.
It's the gondola version.

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

Accusing the other of rigging when you are is a great stategy. Along with the voter intimidation.
ok, sorry.

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

if the vote is reversed in wisconsin, money will be available for the other states. libs wet dream that the audit will show putin hakkered it.
otherwise, this is just the beginning. one of the defining characteristics of sjw thinking is that you don't take no for an answer. democracy is an ass when it disagrees with me. trump will remain hitler. he will never dictate the media narrative. sjws will.
funnily enough, trumpfags think this way too. there is so little to distinguish them from feminazis on the form, if not the content of their vile little ideologies.

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

when you are is a great stategy.
i am agriing of u.

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

Or did Trump rig it

No. Trump doesn't own the voting computers. Evil Soros does.

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

I accept your apology.
Thank you.

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

Trump won Wisconsin.

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

It's definitely a scam since she's raising millions of dollars for a recount in Pennsylvania which is legally impossible.

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Stein
Is she jewing people?
Yes.

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

How would trump have rigged it? Serioue, he has no power in politics, every one in the rich elite hates him now, and the media hates him. This is probably bait.

Yes it was a scam, she raised more money than her whole campaign did in 3 days.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

It's rigged, but don't check it.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

it's probably rigged now and thats why she wants it to be "recounted"

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

Republican criminality.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit