Command and Conquer

You don't know who or where you are, but you're willing to listen to the voices inside your head.

What should you do?

Dubs, trips, etc. take priority. If someone doesn't get them after awhile, I'll choose one. My posts will be erratic in here, but I'll keep this thread going as long as it's not bumped off or deleted.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/Goekh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

beat up a prostitute with a brick

Rape Audrey Hepburn.

Make something of your life, you miserable fuck

Staple your foot with a stapler

Become a sex slave.

Paper cut the tip of your dick multiple times

Barge into a changing room and anal rape the woman inside.

You find a dirty piece of paper on the ground and proceed to slice your dick, just the tip, multiple times. You wince in pain and reconsider listening to the voices in your head. Some blood trickles down your crotch.

What do you do next?

get a dog

wrap the paper around your dick to stop the bleeding

Pour lemon juice in my dick

I don't delete good threads

shit post
get dub

become enlightened

you are now transcendent, one with the voices

Diarrhea explosion

Spend four bucks on three chinese knockoff candies, proceed to attempt to read what it says and then throw them on the ground.

I will have to do the job of keeping the religion of a Jew named FUCKERS.

Rerolling this one

FUCK ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. all of them

Yeah, sounds like a fucking GREAT Idea.

Wrap an isis scarf around your dick and scream alah akbar.

Bullshit. You delete any good thread that has too many pedo's

Buy something online

You can't, for the life of you, find any lemon juice. You scour a nearby trashcan and find some leftover lemonade in a used up jug. Begrudgingly, you pour the liquid container of pain over your bleeding cock. You wince in pain and curse your weak sense of will.

Standing in small puddle of lemonade and bloody dick juice, you start to wonder:
What do you do now?

reroll for this.

Call your older shota sister to come pick you up and patch you up. Shes a doctor She's also into insect

Search in the trashcan for food

rolling for suck your own turd

Go outside.

Grab the head in the trashcan? I don't know, that thing looks like a little head.
And face fuck it!

You make a quick phone call to your shota sister to come get you. She arrives along with her boyfriend who's a fly since she happens to be into insect. She fixes you up and feel much better now that your life isn't leaking out your crotch.

You're in a good mood. What do you do?

Fuck her his boyfriend with a horse diddler.

Exchange your sister for a goat

Butt rape sister then make sausage out of her.

Make sister eat BF.Then self.

Sister is now a tranny. And you proceed to MAGA.

Praise Kek.

fuck kek

Have Kek ride your head for threads entirety

Eat Kek

Eat and become kek

Fuuuuuuck

You get on your knees in anger, and scream to the heavens with a mighty, "Fuck Kek!" Moments later, a green blob falls from the sky and smacks you right in your face. It appears to be a frog. You're not sure what to make of this.

What do you do now?

The odd frog begins whispering into your ear. You feel an urge to don your grandfathers stahlhelm and an angry black youth approaches and demands your wallet. You however only have a large rainbow flag on you.

Ask the little green quest giver for the whereabouts of your true love

You ask the frog where your true love has been all your life. You've searched high and low, and all you've gotten is fake numbers. The frog gives you a blank stare and croaks. Either you're too primitive and can't understand the frogs complex language, or you're just talking to a frog.

What do you do?

fuck the frog at gunpoint without lube while moaning "YOU DID THIS TO ME MOM"

throw the frog at innocent pedestrians

Make an underground Figth Club but with pets and crown the little fucker as the final boss everyone has to defeat

eat the frog's legs

Kek grants you powers think jojo or OPM Give him powers that you think fits kek

MOTHERBUMPING FUNBAGS, DELETING MY THREAD. FREAKING DYSOMNIA. IM ANIMU U TO DETH.

As you hold the frog in your hands, it starts to make strange faces. You feel a strange fire rising deep in your belly. Eventually, it goes away but you sense something is different about you. It's hard to put a name on it. The frog joins your party.

What do you do now?

I almost forgot:

What do you call your new frog companion?

her name is kek.

Discover the meaning behind 1/phi^-3

Kek warns you about a terrible threat that could destroy the world as we know it :

THE NORMIES

He starts screaming and swearing in what seems to be an ancient language

Hell, we could begin cycling these types of threads whenever they appear (to prevent their pruning under the regular waves of spam/cp this board receives). Quests have always been a personal favorite of mine 2bh

I hate normies so much!

(check)
Yes
DO IT

[The Frog] is now your stand.

WHERE IS OP!!

A terrible scream escapes the frog. He begins to speak in a series of unfathomable "reeeeees" the likes of which you have never heard. You hear something about normalfags in his nearly incoherent rant. You place your new friend, Kek, on top of your head and start walking.

What do you do next?

You start walking then something happens.

find some homeless people

Go get a beer

feed sisters fly boyfriend to kek for shits and giggles

you come face to face with a normie

You find a nearby liquor store and pick up a cheap 40 oz. bottle of brown fuckmeup juice. You set your beer on the counter and rummage through your pockets, but all you come up with is a paperclip, a strange red ball, and a blue piece of lint. The cashier is getting impatient.

Now what do you do?

Use your Stand, [Crazy Frog], to rob the store.

Time for a DINDU NUFFIN

A deep power is released from deep inside you. Before your eyes, Kek transforms into an enormous green monster. Before you have a chance to control this unforeseen strength, Kek begins a barrage of bunches. Each punch is so strong the molecules of air sliced vibrate the atoms and release booming "keks." By the time it's over, you're standing in the ruins of what was once the liquor store.

What do you do?

Find out your stands hidden power.

You grab Kek from on top of your head, and hold him so you can have a face-to-face. You ask him what his powers are, how did he get them, and how does he use them. He stares at you, then squeezes his eyes into a smile. It doesn't look like he's going to budge. Perhaps he needs some persuasion.

What do you do?

Throw him on the ground.

let him check these dubs

Kek is raised straight above your head. The bright blue sky beams overhead. Only one frog is raining from the sky today. You bring down your arm slam Kek straight into the pavement. Kek's body lay motionless. on the ground.

What do you do now?

Recite a poem as tears as a figurative river forms from your eyes.

Throwing Kek on the ground causes a warp hole to open and his loyal army of Holla Forumsacks emerge from it, wielding axes shaped like swastikas.

Kek reforms into a green toad.

Kek pisses on your face

Kek whispers "Apud eundem, Ego sum, et iterum: Ego sum."

CPR.

Weep.

You are now kek.

Scream at the top of your lungs about how dark and edgy you are.

Rerolling for this

Do squat jump to become a bigger guy for us

Go to the gym to get /fit/ and avenge your fallen friend.

So he is gonna kill himself to avenge kek?

No, he's going to kill the fucker who did that to Kek.

Cut off one of your hands with a very dull object.

Holding your breath, you jump up into the air. When you fall down and your feet hit the Earth, you try remember your gym form and pop into a squat. You manage to go down and back up without falling on your ass. You think may have been off since your knees ache a little. Your legs feel slightly stronger and your glutes get tighter.

What do you do next?

Finger your asshole.

Go to Church

Wage war on the kikes.

Put the red ball inside kek ( you know you want us to use it)

Eat Kek

You feel compelled to devour your ex-companion. He was a traitor who refused to cooperate with you, and your stomach is growling for revenge. You pick up the body of Kek, and open wide. The frog's body feel slimy against your tongue and throat, and you have to force it down to keep from gagging.

Your stomach begins to rumble. You feel a little sick.

What do you now?

teleport into

Embrace your new gained power - for you are the first to become truly one with your stand.

feel myself shit buckets as I convert into a part kek abomination

'REEEEEEEEEEEEE!'

motherfucking THIS

It was KeK's plan since the beggining…
To become one with a human
He needed an mortal body in order to fight the normalfags

FUCKING THIS

You stand there, triumphant. You have now eaten Kek and become a singular being with the frog. However, you have around 6-8 hours before he gets digested. Your start keeps rumbling.

What do you do now?

Beat up your brother for being a trans

eat a hotpocket

Only his physical body will be digested, his spirit stand will remain.

Test our newfound ability against Holla Forums

design my superhero costume for when I gain kek powers

You come face to face with a leftypol fag
You don't know why, but you fell an irrepressible urge to rip his heart off his chest and eat it
This might be because of KeK' spirit smpwly invading your body and mind

Anyway, you're hungry so you do it

=-=

Wrote the book on memes, a note from the author

You go back to find your "sister." A smile stretches across your face. That freak won't know what's coming. You walk slowly over to it, and before it can react, you push it onto the ground and straddle it across its chest. The smile on your face deforms into an angry grimace. You start pummeling, one hand after the other. There are many wrongs that need to be righted in this world. Time passes. You don't know how long you've been at it for.

You hear a buzzing in the distance growing louder and louder as it gets closer to you.

What do you do?

I only listen to the bread in my pocket faggot.

Punch the degenerate fly that thought inter-species marriage and fucking trannies was perfectly fine.

your new powers defeat that buzzing noise in a amazing cool way, showing you have a lot of potenital in your powers still to come.

Also rip off your trans brother penis off.

Make-up sex.

Get a job you fucking hobo

Your ask your unconscious brother if he's ready for his operation. You reach under his skirt and through his panties. Tugging and yanking, his limp flesh is torn from his body. Post-op or pre-op? Now you know for sure. A buzzing sound grows closer in the distance.

Holding the bloody human mushroom, you turn to face the sound coming from behind you. Your brother's boyfriend transforms into a horrendous hairy beast. Your hands, guided by your inner rage, hold the dick in front of you with both your hands supporting it. A strange energy travels through your arms and channels into the dick. In a moment of erectness, a sharp, bright green beam erupts from the tip obliterating everything in front of it. You stand next to the aftermath.

What do you do?

Ah yes. This reminds me of a comic.

If anyone has it please post.

Found it.

I just torrented generals recently, needed some gla action but am getting bored already. Which one should I play next

bump

OP here. I've tried bumping the thread, but it looks like no ones posting here anymore. You want me to just end it? 'Cause at this rate, the thread's going to die anyway. Very slowly. In probably 3 or 4 days.

What was the origin of this comic, and where can I find more?

I told you already, rape Audrey Hepburn.

Here is a collection of them: imgur.com/gallery/Goekh

The artist went by Plastic Brick Automaton, but his website went down awhile ago.

Since you are going to end it: shotgun mouthwash

cut your dick with a piece of paper again

After the shocc has settled, you realize the impact of your actions. You need to get away!

But where to…?

Beat the crap out of your brother with magical frog powers.

re-roll

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
I used it when I was a teenager and I genuinely felt like it worked, though all fit science has currently led me to believe it's impossible and the only way to get a smaller stomach is to decrease your body fat percentage by eating less calories than you burn

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws

don't listen to tell us more

Nice clipping.

took me the longest time to realise that was a man's head and not a hairy bottom

Take a rectangular plank and place the flasks under the corners. Then post your coffee table on pinterest.

A lot of the text is useless pseudoscience, so
Despite tl;dr being appropriate for drawing on the right side of the brain, it's a shitty attitude to have more generally.

Doesnt apt permit partial updates, mutiple versions and aren't debian repos qualitative superior?
Doesn't debian seperate its paccages?

But installing/maintaining arch is actually a breeze and storage apace is cheap now.

Do you guys know wether tumbleweed is worth it?

The rumbles in your stomach continue to get worse. Your face scrunches as you try to remain composed, but soon it overtakes you. Your body crumples to the ground as the pain becomes unbearable. The expression on your face freezes as your body enters in shock. Without hesitation, your stomach expands like an inflatable beach ball. Unable to hold in the pressure your gut bursts open and all the life exits your body in one swift moment. Blood falls to the Earth around you, and your vision goes dark. Your stomach was not able to digest whatever Kek was made of.

In this adventure you:
-gave your dick papercuts
-poored lemonade on your bleeding penis
-fixed your leaky dick with the help of your shota sister and her insect boyfriend
-cursed kek
-interrogated a frog
-made the frog your friend and named it Kek
-summoned your stand and destroyed a liquor store
-killed Kek and then ate him
-did a squat jump
-beat up your trans sister and tore of her penis
-used your sister's penis and Kek's powers to disintegrate your sister's boyfriend
-died from a bad case of indigestion

OP here. I'll do more later. I want to practice more to make better drawn quests. Maybe work on writing or find a writefag who's good at making quest rules or something.