Hi Holla Forums

Hi Holla Forums,

A few weeks ago I created a thread asking what is best to do in my facebook "relationship" with a married 27yo woman. I'm pretending to be this hot guy from pic attached, and she is just all to keen to send me her selfies, nudes, and videos. Just finished a cyber with her, while watching Stef Molyneux. kek.

So… she has a husband and you guys suggested that I should be a busy guy who wants to fuck her but doesn't have time. Last weekend I wrote her that I had a girl over to please me.

Anyway I'm just wondering if I should continue to develop it further, or send two weeks of her selfies, steamy messages, and a few videos to her husband.

What do Holla Forums?

proof

SEND IT ALL TO HER HUSBAND

POST IT ITT

that's the plan… but just wondering if now is the best moment, I should go for another week kek

she is sending me a lot of hearts in her messages, and stuff like "I wish you were here with me…"

my scenario is that I'm a busy guy who works out in the mornings and is at his very important work all day, then in evenings has a busy life too

she writes me that she checks her phone every few minutes to see if there is a message from me

Slavs squat even when they're whoring

that's a drawing she sent me kek

it's supposed to be "us"

kek

give me some ideas to try on her, or some good scenario to play out

she has two kids too

Careful user, spiders are one hell of a kink.

Post all the nudes

not yet… I'll dump the whole lot when I'm done.

At least get her to put a sharpie in her pooper

kek, any idea how? just ask…?

Tell her to do it. Tell her you think it would be really hot and it would prove what a babe she is. I assume you're acting like Chad in this ruse.

yup… i just tell her i want to fuck her… every day

Any other ideas? Maybe scenarios?

Ask if she's depressed. Say she's been gaining weight and that you are really concerned about her

actually, she is underweight

i gave her bulking shake recipe from /fit/, which she is delighted to drink – sends me a photo of her drinking it

she sent me her medical stats

i told her we could train together, but i'm fucking her afterwards… she asks me about training sometimes.