IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN

EU referendum: Brexit sparks calls for other EU votes

archive.is/ahUJC

Analysts say EU politicians will fear a domino effect that could threaten the whole (((organisation)))

Holy shit the dominoes are falling. The EU is in serious trouble. What a time to be alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-xsosv6uM0
thelocal.dk/20160624/eu-sceptic-danish-party-calls-for-referendum-pm-says-no
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
poal.me/qgpdib
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE?

this is a good start but I'm not happy before the (((anti-Whites))) hang from lampposts
revenge is what keeps me going at this point

If things move democratically then it will be a slow pace, and the EU will certainly try to find ways to do damage control

My guess is the millions of shitskins already here and the millions on their way, along with the kike attitude that they'll have their way and that's it, will make it crash faster

Europe is a powder keg that's just looking for a spark

Yea, even the Brexit is going to be slow. I heard on the ((news)) it will take a couple of years to really leave the EU. Expect some payback Britain from these fascists.

I love it though, this will be a good July 4th, we can forget about the fact that its about kicking your asses out of here, chaps. But hey, you shouldn't have forbid us to settle out west, it was manifest destiny after all.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

No! We expect another country in the wreckage, brother!

We need to get the Dutch referendum up and going with our memes!

INCREASE

THE

MEMES

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE!

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

🔥🔥🔥THE FIRE RISES🔥🔥🔥

it's finally happened, with one great push we've finally knocked over the first in a series of endless dominos

YES, THE FIRE RISES

Can Italy be next?

youtube.com/watch?v=U-xsosv6uM0

Now we just need a bunch of smaller uncucked countries to exit at the same time.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

Britain was the first to abolish slavery and throw the chains off the African. It's fitting that it also be the first of many EU nations to throw off its own chains.

Posting superior version

'CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE'

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

What a great fucking day this is.

user, I…

You sure you're on the right board, m8?

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

He obviously means 'fascist' in the colloquial sense of "person I don't like".

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN

PRAISE KEK

thanks m8 my pepe folder is lacking. I thought my image was the updated 2016 one not 2014

YOU CANNOT
THE FARAGE

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

A barraging of Mr. Farage indeed happens to be rather unlikely at this point in time and with our current information, doesn't it?

/r/ing that webm of feels watching Nigel saying something like "I know we can be a lot better than this."

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

CANT BARRAGE THE FARAGE FROM THE US
FIRST BREXIT, THEN TRUMP, THEN THE WORLD

PRAISE KEK
KEK GRANT ME YOUR POWER AND GUIDANCE
PROPEL ME TO VICTORY

Looks like Kek granted you some repeating digits.

Praise the frog, bless Farage.

Thank you, Kek

PRAISE KEK

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

can't barrage the farage

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

The British have been pulling lots of stupid shit like that for centuries. Fucking democracy pushing, liberty loving degenerates, with kike-equivalent leadership.

Brexit's the first good thing to come out of the island in a long, long time.

Praise Kek

No, seriously, where did it all go so right?
If i could pick a moment in time where the wheels slowly started turning i guess it would be gamergate and our exile to Holla Forums.

CANT BARRAGE THE FARRAGE
FARRAGE PLEASE COME TO IRELAND AND FREE US

Good. Kek wills it.

The cup spilleth over when common sense is trampled and the normal, silent majority is attacked. Now it's time to put the world right.

PRAISE KEK

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

You would think the left would have been happy to see Cameron go…

WE JUST HAD TO KICK IN THE DOOR, AND THE WHOLE ROTTEN EDIFICE WILL COME CRUMBLING DOWN

Don't spill your spaghetti just yet m8, we're getting there slowly, this was, after all, a mere vote that nobody is obligated to honor, if they do honor such a vote, I fear it may spell troubling times ahead. The EU might try to fuck Britain over with tariffs and whatnot, but so be it, it may setoff the catalyst needed for the true Revolution to begin

Praise Kek

praise kek

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

= PRAISE KEK =

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

This man will go down in history. God Bless him.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

ALL HAIL BRITANIA

PRAISE KEK

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

Can't barrage the Farage!

FOURTEEN
EIGHTY EIGHT

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Please say the barcode links to redpill material

Nexit, Frexit, Spexit, Polxit, Itxit, Irexit, Portuxit, Austxit, Belgxit, Bulgxit, Croatxit, Cyprxit, Czechxit, Denxit, Estoxit, Finxit, Gerxit, Grexit, Hungxit, Latxit, Lithxit, Luxit, Malxit, Romxit, Scottxit, Slovaxit, Slovxit, Swedexit, Walexit.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

How the hell do you pronounce it?

Hangssit

That's it.

If Trump wins the US presidential elections, I'm going to dedicate my life to the worship of Kek.

There will be the Order of Kek. We will defend our people, no matter how many shitposts it takes.

ALL HEIL KEK AND HIS MIGHT

PRAISE KEK

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

Hangssit, Hobbitses

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

'CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE'

"PRAISE KEK"

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

WE'VE FUCKING DONE IT LADS=

CANT BARRAGE THE FARAGE

Don't forget Italy too.

kek'd

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

Who among us can still doubt the power of our memes, and our great frog god? Every meme that impacts the world reinforces the meme that meme magic works; we are growing more powerful.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

Danes put back in line

thelocal.dk/20160624/eu-sceptic-danish-party-calls-for-referendum-pm-says-no

No referendum for denmark

Through Kek, we control the most effective form of subliminal media. No one can take it, because (((they))) can't do it.

He can't decide that, a PM in Denmark doesn't have any special power really.

PRAISE KEK

Obviously I'm happy with the result and voted Brexit, but does anyone else feel…anxious? Idk.

Maybe I wasn't prepared for the sheer scale of what's happened, especially on the global scale. Maybe I'm scared of what the elite will do to get back at us or spite us. Idk, im happy but just feel anxious.

Anyone else?

KEK BE PRAISED

this is going to be an interesting weekend.

The globalist will certainly not fall without a fight, but the EU is falling apart, they cannot stop the train. Things will normalize eventually, especially when all the big EU countries are out.

If we are to ever be free of their scheme, we needed to take this uncertain step sooner or later. Its natural to feel anxious about what will happen next, but we need to have courage if we are to ever get ourselves out of this mess. It won't be easy, but I never expected it to be.

Is that a message

Short term uncertainty and anxiety is always the cost of long term prosperity.

You know right that ironically all ((Their)) tampering is actually going to do you guys more good than bad

can't barrage the farage

ABSOLUTELY BASED

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

CANT BARRAGE THE FARRAGE

PRAISE KEK

What is a good place to follow the indexes anyway? I am getting too many non-live results online.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

thread theme

RELEVANT

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

GLORY BE UPON HIM

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

THANK YOU KEK, AND THANK YOU NIGEL!!

PRAISE KEK

I think something's wrong. I'm actually cheerful.
Are things finally taking a turn toward the better?

It's weird, isn't it? I felt this way when Trump entered the scene, then he kept winning, and winning, and winning.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARRAGE

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARRAGE

PRAISE KEK

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

It's weird how the overall quality of pepe has decreased. Originally it looks like a comic artist drew him, now he's a scribble of some school kids.

PRAISE KEK

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

At the end of 2015 I thought "Man, 2016's gonna be one Hell of a year."
One Hell of a year it is.
Hail Kek, God of Chaos!
Hail Bane, Crasher of planes!

Praise fucking Farage, he's crashing this union with no survivours.
CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

I have tears in my eyes right now. In the darkest hour the Brits came through against all odds.

A sincere thank you to all of you who voted.

For the First Time ever I am Proud of you Britain, as an Irishman I say this. You have made it nigh-impossible for us to Remain in the EU now due to the heavy connection we have, you have also encouraged France, The Netherlands, and Italy to vote leave even harder now when their Referendums Begin. After all these years of you being so hilariously cucked you finally showed some Balls. Let's all have a Pint later and laugh about how salty, Buttblasted, and Scared Brussells are now.

Please, for the love of God, fucking PLEASE make a Grexit happen.

Just make fucking everybody leave the EU.
Germany can burn in Hell, they're the only country that benefits from this union while everybody else suffers.

PRAISE KEK

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

I am talking about prioritizing, of course nobody's going to exit at once but if Greece leaves the EU it will make a lot of things better for both Greece itself and all of Europe (mainly a screeching halt to the rapefugee problem). And they could then actually use a bit of support from Russia since Turkey's next to them (as the EU does fuck all to help Greece in any meaningful way).

I think that's because the average artistic ability is slightly lower than than the original, so the gradual lowering of quality happens as he gets posted and redrawn over and over again. It's proof that he has spread far and wide as a meme.

Can't barrage the Farage. Well done Britons. Rule, Britannia.

>mfw remainfags were on the wrong side of history

They were also on the wrong side of reality.

I see the future EU is going to be nothing but Turkey and Syria in 6 years time and where are they going to send the refugees then?

The gas chambers.

I did a tarot reading on it last night that predicted a win that will be punished economically by outside forces (obviously Jews) causing regret that must be overcome to achieve lasting prosperity.

It also suggested that Britain is moving away from tolerance and would ultimately be better off this way.

So no I'm not anxious, Britain will rally back within a year or so of leaving.

Is that first one some sort of allegory on.
In Principio ad verbum et verbum caro factum est?

PRAISE KEK

I can't remember when I've had a more pleasant day.

PRAISE KEK

The fact that the (((global elite))) allowed this to happen makes me worry that this is all a part of their plan. In a country with as little control over voting as Britain, I'm surprised that they'd suddenly leave this decision up to the people.

I saw a post the other day where an user theorized that they will fuck over England with the Mudslimes that are already there and then claim that Nationalism was a mistake and that everyone should start joining together into the EU or something like it.

PRAISE KEK

Possible. They are already painting nationalism in a bad light through all social media and msm so it's not a stretch of the imagination that they will false flag a bunch of shit and then go "see nationalism is what is radicalizing muds, just give them your country and they will stop killing you.".

We need to be setting up a transnational nationalist alliance, cooperating together to fight the (((globalists))) both left and right

There is no time for rest, either way. People are not supposed to believe their vote matters in any reasonable way more than their actions.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

Good job Brits, you seriously struck a blow to the (((EU))) this day.

Thanks Irelandbro.

I hope some day in the future we can all be 'better together' as part of a greater UK.

Nice pic

Kek, Best Webm I've seen in a while.

CANT BARRAGE THE FARAGE

Yeah, I think it will be some Omar type of shit where Muslims cause a bunch of problems and they somehow peg it on Britain's sovereignty instead of the actual problem, Muslims.

I saw the other day on a comment section for a video on YT where this black guy was preaching about how blacks would lose a race war between whites and blacks and the whites were convincing them in the comments that we're both being played by (((them))) and that we need to work together for a better separate future for both of our races.

Yeah, I honestly have no idea how to stop the (((globalist))) plan, they just have so much power and money and influence that they seem unstoppable.

I did last night a tiny bit.

But you have to remember that 99% of the project fear stuff the remain side were pushing is fantasy.
The 1% thats real, we can ride out.
The economic numbers will be lower, but the fact is economic numbers dont filter down to the ordinary person.

The real work starts now in creating a new realationship with the entire world.

But that should be exciting. The last time we were able to create our own deals was before the era of computing, the internet or globalisation.

We now live in a globalised world that does business in English. That is a big bonus.

You talking in ebonics m9?

I politely disagree, we don't necessarily need to all be in the UK, as long as we can deal with each other well economically and fuck over the Globalists we're all good. Best of luck in dealing with the incoming Bullshit they're going to try and fuck you over with, you guys can make it, Especially with either Absolute Madman Boris or the Farrage Barrage!

Cheers m8

PRAISE KEK

Same. I'm royally fucked and out of ideas (not Brit, but we share the same struggle). Nobody cares to do anything, I can only rely on myself for anything. What I plan on is martial arts training, but I have neither got the money nor fellow practitioners to do it. Can I do something myself (other than lift)?

Well the only other option is for Northern Ireland to join the ROI and I dont think the ROI has enough capacity in its economy to shoulder that burden.

PRAISE KEK

Yeah it's a toughie, but we'll figure something out there's no way in Hell we'd accept to reunify into the UK though. We spent the last 100 Years regaining our Culture and Identity, it's too ingrained now to take away again. All that we can do is take the North back and see how well we can deal with the added economy. TBH our Economic situation could greatly improve now when we leave too and do most of our trade with you guys without the added Bullshit the EU add on.

Fuck off. You are either a shill or can't be fucking happy. This is the first victory over the globalists in years.

NO ONE IS INVINCIBLE

Ask the Romans.

in case you are just terminally depressed user, have a happy nige and a beer

Oh, and by the way…

CANT BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

Maybe that's it

I'm just bringing up the possibility that they're one step ahead of us, just like how they're trying to instigate a race war to keep us from focusing on them.

If one day the ROI could support Northern Ireland, and thats what you guys wanted that would be a good outcome too.

But my advice is to be like Scotland where you hate us but we still pay all your bills.

We do that up here in Manchester. All the bad stuff we blame on London. Then they send us a huge welfare cheque. Then we spend all the money they gave us and go back to calling them cunts again.

Its an easy life m9.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

Important
poal.me/qgpdib

PRAISE KEK

shitposting never felt so good

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

THE FIRE RISES

PRAISE QEK

They will probably try that, but I don't think it will work. People know instinctively that muslims are the problem. Even leftists know this, but they won't admit it, because currently the benefits of virtue signalling outweigh the fear produced by strangers getting shot and blown up. When muslim chimpouts become severe, the fear of death will become real, and no amount of anti-nationalist shilling will work.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

even the kikes couldn't ignore this vote in Britain

why can't you have culture and identity under the Crown, as an independent culture and country which is part of the British Empire? The people of the British Isles must fight together mate. we have much more in common than the pakis pouring into our countries.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

For some reason I feel more at ease starring into the rising fire rather than the unknown abyss.

PRAISE KEK

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

England user.
Scotland and NI are cucks that voted remain.
Wales proved to be less cucked, but England was, AS ALWAYS, the driving force for freedom because
ANGLO SAXONS
A
N
G
L
O

S
A
X
O
N
S

ARE THE BEST SAXONS

PRAISE KEK

Can't barrage the Farage

PRAISE KEK

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

He is the smuggest asshole in the world.

PRAISE KEK

You Cannot Barrage This Lad

Is that Pepe's head photoshopped on an Ancient Mew Pokemon card from the Pokemon Movie?

Fuckin a man

haha who the fuck made that. i can't stop laughing.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

THE FIRE RISES

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK
Against all odds, Brexit happened. We can do anything, if we meme it hard enough

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

Any pepe fanart of him, like of Donald Trump/

(((G L O B A L I S T E U R O C R A T S ))) B L O W N T H E F U C K O U T

praise kek

can't barrage the farrage

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

Needs an edit with the Jack on Skeletor's face and the other EU countries on the other Evil Warriors. The box and lizard being the ballet and box and ultimately running out the door of the EU.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE
PRAISE KEK

1. Britain leaves the EU
2. Trump wins in America
3. Netherlands, Italy, Spain, France, etc leave the EU.
4. ?
5. The Real Holocaust.

That's because the original one was taken from a comic by a professional comic artist, while the subsequent redrawings were made by usual chan autists in MSPaint.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

Just took 93yr Mum to vote, she's registered blind. In a very loud voice she said, "Which dick is yours?" A cheer went up from waiting voters

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PRAISE KEK

TOP KEK!

It's all a carefully maintained illusion.

they have a whole shitload of ill gotten gains, and other peoples money.

We have proven that all of their so called power, is insignificant next to the strength and subtlety of Kek.

News from the French front :
-Marine Le Pen, leader of the FN is overwhelmed with joy. Brexit comes at the right time for the French presidential and parlmentary elections that will happen in Spring-Summer of 2017. The party has been getting fractured lately as the political opinions of Marine, Marion and Philippot (3 main figureheads of the party) have been diverging, so this comes as a blessed gift by giving them a middle ground they can all agree on and fervently push together. The FN wants to see a referendum akin to Brexit 6 months after getting the presidency, were they to get it.
-President Hollande and his party (PS, mainstreaml left akin to Democrats) is in full damage control, but won't hear any demand about changing the EU in any way. Their popularity that is already critically low at 15% of approval will continue to sink.
- Ex-president Sarkozy of LR (cuckservatives/business voters) and his contender for head of the party Juppé both are calling for major reforms for the EU but don't want to leave the EU. Anyway, they are slytherin traitors and won't do any good if they get elected, but at least they will push anti-EU rhetoric even if it's only in a backhanded way.
- Current boss of the far left Mélenchon (marxist-leninist) is calling for leaving the EU as it's a bourgeois dictatorship.

Guys where's the real version??

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

(checked)
Even Satan is with us.

Is this some kind of DRM?

Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.