Is there such a thing as an edible Pot Noodle?

Is there such a thing as an edible Pot Noodle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nv5c-tV8PUo#t=9m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=_vqAnqbZwpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would you buy pot noodle when there is ramen?

Apparently that Ukranian qt who died in those catacombs found several pot noodels as she wandered around in despair. All of them were left unopened.

Was doing some concept work with them a couple months back where they were trying to develop a decent product not disimilar to itsu. So my informed answer is not at the present moment but likely in the future.

Beef and tomato, I'm also from England

They're not meant to be eaten by themselves you silly. It's a side-dish. You're eating cereal without milk, rice without chicken, semen without men.

Did they think oustide the box and consider using actual foodstuffs instead of rubber bands?

My dad works at nintendo btw

wow, can i suck your penis?

You got trips so, yeah I guess.

but i'm not even gay.

b-but no, wait. i don't want to suck his dick. it was just a joke to respond to his comment about his dad who works at nintendo.

Yes freshly frozen

you are not forgiven.

please, senpai

they're fucking delicious though, crush the noodles before you open the lid, open the lid pour in the water and the soy sauce, re-cover the pot with the lid, leave it for 10 minutes, open the lid, stir, if you want you can get some bread and dip that it. delish

Quality NEET food

OP
Watch some Red Dwarf
youtube.com/watch?v=Nv5c-tV8PUo#t=9m22s

youtube.com/watch?v=_vqAnqbZwpQ - Edible Pot Noodle

Original curry flavour isn't that terrible, you need to use just boiled water and mix up the noodles so they break down.

the flavours are hit and miss. sweet and sour isn't bad.

mi goreng is 40p a packet in morrisons and shits on pot noodle from a great height.

just boiled water filled up to the lip of the pot noodle cup. put sauce in before if given. wait for a good 3 minutes and fork that shit up.

heh