I made the mistake of criticizing Ron's programming abilities

I made the mistake of criticizing Ron's programming abilities.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/vEL2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dysnomia, are you getting ready?
Don't.
I will not spam you right now. I promise, sort of, maybe.

When they delete your thread you should show the mods some appreciation by making 2 threads.
Double down with every delet.

Do you even lift bro?
It's called five pages a few times and some of what they hate added.

nice IP, thanks.

The spammer is so stupid hes going to be the cause for more threads being created.

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU.

GO TO YOUR OWN CHAN.

Your Freedom of Speech ends where my fist hits your fat protruding lip.

Suggestions to those sane enough to know that these pedos are an actual threat to free speech everywhere…

Spam all their threads with naked old ladies, or whatever the fuck else you feel might be useful to send the message that we don't want them here.
And don't forget to
SAGE!

bump

back2reddit

vid.me/vEL2

Not a law expert, but he explained to me that the pictures are legal in their original context (i.e. bikini magazines, modeling profiles..), but they somehow become illegal when you post them here.

Sounds stupid, but it's the american law so I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually the truth.

That bitch has a whole row of upper gold teeth. How very gangsta of her.

the other day someone posted a law article that described how to determine cp. its a mine field. every image with a child could be cp depending on the focus/intent of the image. even a picture of fully dressed child could be cp.

Illegal?
No.
WE JUST DON'T WANT YOU HERE.
Are you fuckerdumb?
Everywhere you idiots go, spreading your idiocy, freedom of speech is destroyed in your wake.

We're just setting down some groundrules here:
First rule: GTFO! We don't want you here!
FIND YOUR OWN CHAN!

It's what dysnomia told me, dipshit. I'll stay here, I don't give a fuck if you're happy with it or not. Eat shit and die.

He should have been banned for spaming, not for being a pedo.

I've never had an account there, nor do I ever lurk there.
Butt you? Are you just butthurt that they closed your account down on Reddit?
I assure you that it is YOU who needs to leave Holla Forums. You'll find that out soon enough.
Mark my words:
YOU, AND YOUR KIND ARE NO LONGER WELCOME HERE.

HAIL ERIS! ALL HAIL DISCORDIA!

it's just logical. context is crucial. what's ok on a site dedicated to paediatric health issues is not ok on a board called /hebe/ hosted on an ib notorious for pedo content. how is that difficult to understand?

k