AMERIBROS

AMERIBROS

Remember for the next 5 and a half months the ((polls))) will consistently be poor for Trump but show him "close" when he is actually - as he is now - leading by a good margin.

Take a look at brexit. Look at what (((they))) did. (((They))) even had one of their own MPs murdered to change the direction of the narrative.

Britbongistaniancuckites beat (((them))). We must too. Resolve is what it takes, use facts and be steadfast.

Don't get depressed about polls. Look deeper. How many likely republican voters were polled? Is it nearly equal to likely democratic voters? If not, it's a useless poll.

what would be the most likely state to get a referendum to leave the us? texas??

No one’s leaving the Union. The Union will expand, and it will expand in both whiteness and physical size.

Thanks homie.

This is the best news I've had since Cruz dropped out a few months ago. Almost better.

This. Brexit is truly an inspiration. Now it's the USA's turn to decide their fate in the November elections. Never lose spirit, Amerifucks!

I wonder who's going to die for Hilldawg?

I mean, publicly this time.

And in a way that she benefits from.

Jesus. Are all the Democratic nominees psychopaths, and I only noticed just now? Or is she a special case?

can you post more of these ladies please

if (((polls))) had it right britain would have a labour government right now

pure defeatist propaganda. do not fall for it.

We actually just had one a few weeks ago. If Clinton wins, The Republic of Texas does too.

Imagine all of the peasant woman, not being coddled into a sense of nobility, but rather being born into work, and believing in it, rather than caking themselves up like clowns to merely sit about so that they may look "pretty".

The "exclusively male" psyche back in the female body. The shackles of Marxism gone forever.

I can't wait. Can you?

L.O.L.!

kek

mein sides

Lad I live in a no fly zone.

I hope you fellows down south are prepared to be called "loyalists", and rightly so. It's not gonna be easy.

although TX forsaw this and are legally allowed to secede so it doesn't matter for them.

Don't let anyone fool you with the;

The moment at which the "crime" of secession happens is the same moment the "state" no longer is bound by that law. It's a useless law, can not be upheld, and the moment (((they))) were to try if that happens to any non TX state would be TX and a good amount of Dixie states coming to the aide of said state. Even if it was a yank state.

Thanks for your support britbong, and congrats on taking back your independence! The whole world is applauding you on this historic night.

The important polls to pay attention to for the US Pres election are the swing state ones. For some reason the media keeps focusing on national polls, which right now have Hillary +4/5 and honestly I bet these are fairly accurate because America is already 40+% non-white who have zero chance of supporting Trump.

Nonetheless, the electoral college caps the popular vote by state so major population centers like in Cali and NY skew the national numbers when really their vote is capped to a maximum amount.

In 2012 there were ~12 swing states and Trump is actually polling surprisingly well in Ohio and Pennsylvania but is getting trounced in Florida. I think debates will be a chance for Trump to distinguish himself because voters will see just how robotic and scripted Hillary is in comparison.

I don't want Holla Forums to become completely poll skeptical because the pre-election polls were strikingly accurate in predicting Romney's loss four years ago. Nonetheless, the polls were dead wrong on Brexit so who knows what's going to happen. I feel Britain leaving the EU will be the first domino to fall in many other European countries jumping ship which will increase nationalism across the West and further strengthen Trump's candidacy.

What the fuck happened to Holla Forums since I was last here that has people doing (((this))) now?

Search "jewish parenthesis" on google. You'll find that plenty of assblasted kikes have written articles about how it's annudah shoah.

I think the technical term is the "jewish echo" and it's from TRS

gotta lurk moar former oldfag turned newfag

You stupid, or something? This shit's been around the world, and back, already. The fucking talking heads of the world have already spun their words about it. It's run it's course, and you don't know about it.

kek

I'm an Amerilad lad. I guess I worded it poorly.

2016 general election prediction if the 2012 general number increase at the same rate as the 2012 -> 2016 primary numbers did.

Farthest right column 'M' is 2016 projection based on state's primary vote increase rate.

Column 'L' is 2016 projection based on the eventual nominee's primary rate increase [Mittens -> Trump]

Yup that's 121 million and 126 million respectively.

Remember that despite the almost 24/7 brigade of shitting on brexit, the Brits pulled through.
Remember come November to vote Trump, and have faith he'll pull through. Even with possible EU rigging, they still overcame the odds.

RIP

Interesting. Disregard me, then

FELLOW AMERIBROS

Here are the dates you must remember.

July 18-21 — Republican National Convention in Cleveland

July 25-28 — Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia

Sept. 26 — Presidential debate at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio

Oct. 4 — Vice presidential debate at Longwood University in Farmville, Virginia

Oct. 9 — Presidential debate at Washington University in St. Louis

Oct. 19 — Presidential debate at University of Nevada-Las Vegas

Nov. 8 — Election Day

(((x))) -> x == jude

Bongs officially have the right to bants us Burgers to death if Trump loses.

There will be no bants, only winning and more winning.

Stay strong and steadfast.

Yes, probably first Texas then South Carolina, Alabama, and Tennessee all seem ripe for that kind of thing.

More… This is satisfying.

You guys homosex? Pecs don't tickle my dingle.

Trump is the backup plan for juden when they get btfo from europe.

this seems to be a good thread to post this in

the last minute yougov poll that showed bremain winning just before the referendum was almost certainly a paid for sham, however not in the sense you were implying. (((they))) knew a simple poll couldn't dissuade the voters

however the traders were taking like folls by it, just before the vote there exists irrational exuburence amongst traders who were all buying heavily into the remain based on a single datapoint
then the real news came out, all the goy traders got taking to the cleaners and a few tribesmen made a lot of profit

it is too early to begin digging but in the following days it would be worthwhile to follow the money trails on who won a big pay day today

That makes sense. "traders" work off of tangible data points. If they want useful data they need to mine 8ch Holla Forums, even plebbit and cuckchan. The news is controlled and filtered and the traders should know that.

What's there to fear? Polls are a n obvious propaganda tool of the jews as it is them who run the kike media. Never believe the kike media, which is 100% of mainstream today. Throw away your TV and Newspaper and start researching for your own. Get out of the matrix yourself.

KEK be with you. Always.

YouGov called the GE in 2015 wrong too, actually. You can see how biased they were in their samples.