Brit/pol/ REAL #1002: DAWN OF A NEW DAY EDITION

WELL DONE EVERYONE WELL FUCKING DONE

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL FORIENG MEME MAGICIANS THAT HELPED US WIN THIS

DAWN OF A NEW DAY AS BREXIT WINS

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/22/finally-britons-vote-today-historic-european-union-referendum/

THE POUND DROPPING AFTER BREXIT

theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-result-live-counting-leave-remain-brain-in-europe

ESTIMATES ON ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM KEY FIGURES LIKE CUCKMAN AND JUNKER

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-results-in-full-latest-live-what-time-announced-brexit-remain-leave-uk-britain-a7095991.html

Will Cameron Stay?

REMINDER THAT OTHER COUNTRIES EU REFERENDUMS WILL NOW KICK OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-results-live-brexit-wins-as-britain-votes-to-leave/
youtube.com/watch?v=caP7VY5trw8
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q
twitter.com/IsabelOakeshott/status/746208975926878208
facebook.com/raheemjkassam/videos/506754442867228/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/78448944/you-fucked-up-real-bad-uk-like-really-really-bad
official-britpol.co.uk/
twitter.com/search?q=brexit immigrant&src=typd
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Imperial_Federation,_Map_of_the_World_Showing_the_Extent_of_the_British_Empire_in_1886_(levelled).jpg
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/746217456939597824
strawpoll.me/10572652/
youtube.com/watchv=KlSE7hKXcdc
youtube.com/watch?v=YMj6us9BHNk
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/746217696623157249
youtube.com/watch?v=BvaVh6WGPE0
youtube.com/watch?v=ioE_O7Lm0I4
news.sky.com/watch-live
youtu.be/Kc669PDOaeg?t=44m1s
facebook.com/bbcnews/videos/10153701455497217/
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZkofOGY3fU&feature=youtu.be&t=5m44s
twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/746242755312001024
youtu.be/h2D8MB5s8Jg
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123324
facebook.com/GMB/videos/1739363339653897/
regated.com/2016/06/david-cameron-officially-resigns/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK THE EU
FUCK THE EU
FUCK THE EU
FUCK THE EU
FUCK THE EU
FUCK THE EU
FUCK THE EU
FUCK THE EU
FUCK THE EU

VICTORY

IT’S NOT FUCKING BINDING. YOU FAGGOTS NEED TO START SHANKING MPS WITH BUTTER KNIVES IF THEY DECIDE TO IGNORE THE REFERENDUM.

WE BLOODY WELL DID IT, LADS!!!

Lads we've really fucking done it

3RD FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY

YES WE WON

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GOD BLESS ENGLAND
FUCK THE EU

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-results-live-brexit-wins-as-britain-votes-to-leave/

THEME OF TODAY IS GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

For the past hour I've been on the verge of breaking into tears this is just so unbelievably AMAZING

The other thread is cyclical still.

Holland reporting in, looking forward to the Nexit. Will start preparing my volk for this. Good work, Brits.

t. austrian cuck

anyone else saw Mr Islam, lads?

fuck the other thread lad

Not posting the Nige one

Portugalia here, doing the same

I just woke up and couldn't get back to sleep 'til I knew the result.
Still cannot comprehend it, it's surreal.

Congratulations Britons!

POST VICTORY MUSIC AND VIDEOS LADS

We did it lads.

Sorry about us Scots.

OVER ONE MILLION VOTES AHEAD LADS
THE LUVVIES HAVE FACES LIKE SLAPPED ARSES, IT'S FANTASTIC

thanks lad

Now that the referendum is over yanks out for a little while so we can decompress by having true british bants tbh.

Yeah but the mods said to move on once the result were announced

It's been ages lad

Time for us to start posting normally again (With Victory in our Hearts)

Nigel Farage Victory Speech After Brexit Wins UK's Referendum Of Membership Of The EU

DOMINO EFFECT NOW

It's OK we will leave you last

WE COULD SALT ALL OF FRANCE WITH THEIR TEARS

Based nige tbh

YOU DID IT!

IVE GOT TEARS IN MY FUCKING EYES YOU GLORIOUS LIMEY FUCKBAGS, YOU FUCKING DID IT!

Never have I been so bloody proud of the English blood in my veins.

You beautiful badly-dentitioned sons of bitches, MAY THE GODS SHINE DOWN THEIR LIGHT UP ON YOU, YOU FUCKING DID IT!

You made Sir Mosley proud this day lads

I just woke up to this glorious news have a good day lads.

no more bullying or >cuck/pol/, I promise

SA lad! Fucking noice.

Time to salt london with the tears of leftists so nothing will grow there again.

Fucking hell this feels absolutely bizarre lads.

I've never felt anything like this.

Is… is this patriotism? Is this what it feels like? It's fucking incredible

Drunken Farage speech when?

everyone I work with voted remain

do I wish them happy independence day?

What do you think is going through their heads right about now?

Remainers not changing tactics, I see.
Because, ya know. It worked so well for ya.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

POST SALT

MUSIC TO CELEBRATE
youtube.com/watch?v=caP7VY5trw8

It's optimism lad

Do they not know that calling us racist makes us harder?

freedom from scotland would be a great thing tbh

108% NEEDED FOR REMAIN VICTORY
IT'S OFFICIAL!

Poetic.

LET THE DEPORTATIONS BEGIN!

You can bet they threw all their tactics into it, betcha the true results were more like 65% leave. Good thing they couldn't steal the vote despite all sorts of attempts.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN A RAGTAG BUNCH OF AUTIST MEME MAGICIANS MANAGED TO GIVE THE KIKES THE FINGER?

tbh lad this seems pretty good it's fucking beautiful.
I got nothing to top it.

i can't stop smiling and i'm a burger. i'm just so happy you guys may very well have started the uncuckening of europe as a whole

Go outside and enjoy the morning tbh Brit/pol/ for this is a glorious one wherever you are

Did anyone else hear someone in the Remain HQ being reported as 'It wasn't supposed to happen this way'?

Make sure to push #theyhavetogoback

Trigger the shit out of the pakis and make it clear that WE WANT A WHITE NATION

Most Eurosceptic town in the UK was Boston

ANGLO-UNITY CONFIRMED #IndependenceDay

same

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

The British Grenadier song

LEAVE JUST LOST 1,000,000 VOTES

WHAT THE FUCK

Do you have the urge to start clapping and blow shit up?

DANCE THREAD FOR BRITANNIA!

listening to this whole thing, very emotional

youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q

Fuck off kike. It is done!

SOURCE?

just kidding lads

Maybe there is a G-d after all…

I feel like we've entered a new age. The globalists have been pushing their nonsense for 100 years now and maybe there's enough momentum between the US and the UK to stave them off until they give up.

CUCKMAN ON SUICIDE WATCH

Source or fuck off, wanker.

Proof?

ITS BEAUTIFUL MAN

Really lads, from the bottom of my Euro-mutt Amurikan burger-bastard heart:

Well done.

I'm so fucking happy lads

YES

I'm not even mad. Nothing could put a damper on my jubilation.

Why did cheeky chap Farage demoralise us at 10pm last night? Is he really so genuine that he had no idea which way the vote would go at that point?

You cheeky litle blighter
first time I've posted without caps lock on tonight tbh

twitter.com/IsabelOakeshott/status/746208975926878208

Just wanted to let you britbongs know, our alliance is golden and forged in the fires of old, I doubt anything could ever seperate our historical and moral bond, I've been accompanying the thread since the beginning like my country has done to yours since the beginning and I did everything I could to draw votes, be it from Twatter or Facekike and I regret nothing, You brits are the ones with the balls today and most likely tomorrow aswell, rest easy knowing you're free and soon, so shall we

Hahaha I don't even know was he trolling us or what

We already had it m8

He called it before the results were even clear the absolute madman

Definitely trolling St. Joe's Cock with that bullets line

tbh i felt the same when the results for Gibraltar first came in

We did it lads, but our job is still far from over.
It's out of the frying pan and into the fire now.
HERE'S TO A THOUSAND MORE YOU GLORIOUS SONS OF BITCHES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Tricking remain into a sense of security for maximum butthurt?

Fucking hell yeah never has someone hid their power level so well before

The Memecentric Revolution Squad appreciate your support, Andre Villas Boas.

BTFO

Remember to strike the iron when its hot, anons. Do as much damage to the EU and globalism the coming day(s) in the midst of euphoria. Make sure to recruit as many people and prepare for the next steps to come.

FARAGE CELEBRATING

facebook.com/raheemjkassam/videos/506754442867228/

Someone make a webm pls

Good job Bribongs!
This was a major step in uncucking your country, and perhaps all of Europe.

Thank you Britain for this great birthday present

CANT WAIT TO SAY THAT TO EVERY SINGLE LEFTIST I MEET

Shame that the uni term is over, so I'll have less opportunity to do it in person

Brexit army sends navy to Canada decolonisation reversal.mp3

WHO'S LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT LAST WEEK TONIGHT!?

Here Lad

shit tbh.

tfw St COX died for fuck all and NA failed in their attempt to fuck our referendum.

Retribution for their betrayal tbh, lets see scotland join the EU now kek, infact I hope they do so they can stop scrounging bennies off of us.

kek

I was hoping and praying to be able to post this pic in triumph.

Fug, was about to post it ya bastard

Ftfy lass

Good lad.

So fucking happy for
ARE NIGE
lads

That must have been a blast

How are you going to spend your day, lads?

Maybe he'll hang himself on air.

LMFAO TURKEY CHIMES IN ON THE REFERENDUM

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/78448944/you-fucked-up-real-bad-uk-like-really-really-bad

Despite their attempts to fuck us over we still prevailed.

A bad day for Europe!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

THANK YOU GOD!
RULE BRITANNIA!

LADS
How salty is Holla Forums?

THIS MUCH user HAHAA

official-britpol.co.uk/

official-britpol.co.uk/

official-britpol.co.uk/

official-britpol.co.uk/

official-britpol.co.uk/

official-britpol.co.uk/

official-britpol.co.uk/

official-britpol.co.uk/

official-britpol.co.uk/

ABBOTT AND HANNAN ARE ON

Lads this is amazing

Beeb has already started shilling

FUCK OFF

They do know over half of the country voted for this right?

Based Wilders.

I don't care if he's a bit pro Israel, his heart is in the right place, mostly

HAHAHAHA THE BBC IS IN FULL 'DOOM & GLOOM' MODE

FUCKING CUCKS

Magnificently arrogant. Begone to Israel, she-beast.

Listen to the music and feel the love, lads. Today is a great day.

All we needed to do was kick in the door, and the whole rotting edifice will come crumbling down

Anyways Portugal user leaving here, We love you Britfags like we love our sardines

THE STUDENTS FUCKED IT FOR LEEDS BTU 0.03% - I FUCKING KNEW IT!

give us a hug

BY*

Holy shit, the cunts on my FB feed….

WHEN WILL SLIPPERY RESIGN

The world is marvelous

Godspeed Portuganon.

Who here /lovestheircountrysomuch/?

I don't think any air is sweeter than England's… all the sweeter in freedom

Fucking based Portugal you lads are amazing

I just wanted to congratulate all the sons and daughters of England. From one independent nation (Burgerland) to another, I'm so fucking proud of you guys.

Consider yourselves hugged you damn magnificent bastards, haven't felt this much love for a people since Nazi Germany

For the first time in a long time, I finally feel part of the majority

OLDEST
ALLY

9 - 11

woah

the matrix

WHAT THE FUCK YORK?!

Ashamed to be British today. And of all the racists that made an ill informed decision to 'take back Britain'. Well done guys, in doing so you've also taken away any chance of the younger generation having a decent life 🖕🏻

lmao

I'm posting from somewhere deep in Canada, and I can hear fire works being set off in my lily white suburb.

Kek at the last post or so when he asks for advice on killing himself.

KEK

Us welsh helped a lot too unlike those disloyal irish and scots.

Lad no shitposting for a bit

This is a day for victory

amazing

but Canada is CUCKED

I do lad, so good to know that patriots outnumber cucks and xenos not scotland though

That's salt frm my facebook sorry lads kek

Well you faggots made me cry tears of joy twice today, no shame, godspeed for you too, may you bounce back your currency and prosper like always

This guy isn't that great at these speechs

Oh okay kek

Literally Brexit.

There are enclaves of us true Britons here though. Maybe we'll start coming back, and bring our wealth with us. You still need to clear the filthy off the streets though.

THE BEAUTIFUL COMMONWEALTH LADS, AUSTRALIANS, CANADIANS, NEW ZEALANDERS AND SAFFERS

Oh sorry lad nice dubs btw.

This got me thinking: I'm DEFINITELY going to need a wallpaper to commemorate this occasion.
Anybody have anything yet? I'd offer myself, but I'm literally still using MS Paint to this day.

the university

Been watching this thread all day at work, but haven't had time to post.

Damn proud of you Britbongs, I really didn't think this would go through.
You did your part, us Burgers will do our part when November comes around.

Also, goddamn I didn't believe in Kek and meme magic before, but fuck me running.
Kek fucking willed it, and it was so.

WE DID IT LADS

WE MADE ENOCH PROUD

I LIKE TO THINK THAT HES SMILING ON US FROM HEAVEN

You bongs did it. You fucking did it.

Praise Kek and long live the Queen.

t. amerifag

Richard Quest on CNN… hahaha. I'll never forget about his antics in the park.

Do you think he's Proud?

This is the first Victory of many that will follow, lads. Remember this taste and remember this moment, so you can tell your kids about the glorious times when the pendulum finally turned swinging back.

All right. I'm happy for you britbongs and all, but, what your Global Stocks? They're plummeting. Idiots on my social media feeds are going on about how this will effect your economy for decades.

L-lads

H-how many postal votes are there?

What do they mean by that
Don't they see that today everyone is buying tea, biscuits and W40K
The Bong economy is going to boom

All votes are counted at the same time tripfriend

WE WON

No no no. It's not appropriate unless it's covered in shitposts and badly upscaled faces.

I would've gave everything I owned for sovereignty tbh. Also now the leeches can't get bennies because we're broke so they'll fuck off.

Happy, but no, not proud. England has a long way to go.

Remember to invest any loose capital that you have back into the economy or the British share market. Any boost is a good boost and will help with restoring the economy.

They're so butthurt hahahaa

twitter.com/search?q=brexit immigrant&src=typd

Hear hear!

Gorgeous image.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dont fall for lies, itll take a month to get a proper view.

I'm fucking glad

I'll see what I have lying around.

No fucking idea mate. They're economically illiterate tbh

Lads I've been smiling smuggly for a good 4 hours straight since we took the lead. Also all those lads that are sleeping now are gunna wake up with a good surprise.

Kinda wanna see how far the kikes will take our currency down

That's what I had, m8.
Best morning I've had in forever.

mfw

Oh god my sides

Happens after all big events fam, look at Waterloo as an example tbh

It'll stabalise soon

I think this might actually have been the happiest day of my life

can't believe I thought that we were going to lose when polls closed last night

You should've been there for the crazy rapid fire shitposting and meming lad, the yanks typically couldn't banter to save their life but it was bretty gud.

Canada has never been more happy for our friends in Britain. You have alot of work to do after tonight. But the work you will do will be for the improvement of your country, not the EU. My congratulations again.

What are you going to do when Soros crashes all of your companies and your currency?

So why do they think that a dropping currency is a bad thing
Its good for exports
Even if they won't America and the colonies will

This referendum has always been about class.

Looks like a rare Nige with a beard

Why is CNN playing Pirates of the Caribbean style music every time they go to Britain?

I don't know if I could've handled it, I went to bed with not much hope for it.
As said, best day ever.

They're scare mongering tbh

Guess I'll be rocking the Queen for a bit on my alt screen until the OC machines fire up.

My face hurts mate lol

>>>/plebbit/

Wonder if he's just supremely assblasted or always that stupid.

any salt caught on camera?

Yep, 2016 will be 1968 at the Democrat convention

If anyone makes a properly-board-ad-sized image celebrating this incredible victory, I will pay for it to be a site-wide banner.

Although I'm hitting the sack soon, so I'll give you lads til tomorrow.

Congratulations lads, you done good

It's been an honour.

It's a good pain lad.

Marine is happy for us, lads.

might be in there tbqh

Rebuild tbh.

that's right lad.

Was pretty tense a few times especially at the london votes tbh.
My constituency voted leave and all my neighbouring ones did too bar one.
Was gr8 tbh m8 except when ireland and scotcuckland betrayed us.

We actually won holy shit, haven't had this feeling in a long time

7:42 AM Paris time, and she's already at the bottle?

LADS

WE GOT OUR FREEDOM

WE ARE NOW AN INDEPENDENT
NATION AGAIN

MAKE ENGLAND GREAT AGAIN

BACK OF THE QUEUE WITH YOU, BARRY

France will be freed next lad.

What do I say if someone yells at me about the Pounds value plummeting?

Question lads : Do we go out tonight and celebrate or do we play it safe because the chimp outs that will happen?

Posting a link becasue the file is too big:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Imperial_Federation,_Map_of_the_World_Showing_the_Extent_of_the_British_Empire_in_1886_(levelled).jpg

They're made for each other, lads.

Here's farage at 8:25 on his way to work.

As is Marion-Marechal

I'm just waiting for the pubs to open.

Never mind, they don't take BitCoin or Paypal. Bloody hell, does everything need a credit card these days?

Oh well, I'm still elated about the result.

LADS

I'm so fucking pumped.
Holy shit.

Brexit happend.
Like it actually fuckng happened. I can't believe it. We fucking did it oh my God it's the greatest feeling.

I feel like I just came 1000 times.

WE CAN DO FUCKING ANYTHING LADS
THIS IS THE YEAR OF OUR REVIVAL

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/746217456939597824

ARE NIGE NEW WORDS

Tell them to wait a week.

Frenchie frog here.
I don't know what to say… thanks guys and I'm so happy for you!

They've been deluded on economics for too long. Thinking things like being forced to be at 0% interest rates long term is good. Going first time ever Swede negative rate mode. Aka charging people for saving money??
Low currency makes every country by your shit, since it becomes affordable. Aswell as more people buying local. Both equal way more jobs.
Places like japan and china thrive by keeping their currency undervalued.
In short, journos are full of shat

Totally incoherent. We're an Olympic class rowing team, they're a boat full of 4rth graders with oars going in all directions, seconds away from capsizing. The fact that they believe their communist buzzwords can actually win is the perfect convergence of their absurdity.

Official thread music, don't question me on this.

Just wait, lads. Just wait until the hordes of EU labourers are queueing up to go home, their visa applications not up to the standards of the real world.

Just wait until house prices start to fall, school places open up, the Romanian beggars fuck off home once and for all.

It won't happen tomorrow but it's on the way now.

Based Knightmarez on the Woes hangout stream

Well as Boris said, while they're pedalling fear we're bringing

You got to like how 80% of all Nige Pics is him smiling with a pint and the other 20% is him smiling anyways
This is a man of optimism and it paid off for him today

WE'RE A SOVEREIGN NATION AGAIN

WE'RE HEADING BACK TO NORMALITY

THANKS BASED NIGEL AND KEK

I still can't believe we managed to get them to put the star on them selfies
2016 will be a good year

Meant to say
Well as Boris said, while they're pedalling fear we're bringing hope

Thanks French friend, hopefully Frexit next!

My fear is that Cameron will give them all proper visas. Just amnesty the whole thing.

good morning brothers, krautanon here

BY THE EMPEROR, YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!

good job, lads. what a glorious day.

What happens to cameron now? He cant carry on after fucking up this hard

Congratulations from Phoenix, you magnificent bastards.

source? I'm digging the jazz chords.

Not only that lad.

But all those rapeugees that are in Germany waiting on their EU passport, and Turks waiting to join the EU can't come here anymore.

GET FUCKED MUSLIMS WEW

Some day, but not next. It's going to be Poland or Denmark.

VICTORY!

I love you guys, Kek wills for the downfall of the EU and the downfall of the ZOG.

But heads up, the kikes just pulled everything they had out of Britain, it's going to be a bumpy ride and no doubt will they try to blame it on Brexit, remind everyone who really owns the banks and shit, we will make Britain GREAT again!

The global economy is a lie. There is absolutely no use in any way for a global economy in white (What were white) western nations.

I hope our generals can get along better in the future, less Dresdenposting and the like.

Hell be gone by dinner, lad

What happens to labour? Their voters were left without a party in this referendum

could it be lads?

An optimistic Hitchens is a powerful thing

Guten morgen.

What the fuck are we supposed to be apologizing for; I thought the Remain argument was that Brexit would be bad for Britain

Canada here. Congratulations, you limey bastards!

What's the name of those girls lad? I love them tbh

BUT EDDIE IZZARD TOLD ME THAT WE'RE ALL BLOODY RACISTS WHO WANT WAR?!

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU TBH

Right lads I've been up for two fucking days straight so I'm off to beddy byes.
Was a good laugh being a trip again with you fellas and the yankees and hell even the other fuckers not from our commonwealth.
Gonna have a nap for a bit, all that meming tired me out, who would have thought magic would be so draining tbh lads.

night lad

Tell them that means more British products will be sold in America

YOU'RE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY, PENNY

We can't get cheeki dubs like that can we lads?

Tell them it's a good thing for our economy

Have a good sleep, lad, today was our day

I prayed to Kek and Jesus, lads. I think that did it.

Labour have been dead for years, this might be fatal for them. Perfect time for the rise of another party.

Wew lad

G O C K

has ginnie posted her pussy yet?

BRIGADE THIS LEDDIT POLL

strawpoll.me/10572652/
strawpoll.me/10572652/
strawpoll.me/10572652/
strawpoll.me/10572652/
strawpoll.me/10572652/
strawpoll.me/10572652/
strawpoll.me/10572652/
strawpoll.me/10572652/

Got a lot of work to do lads

Few months ago, lad

God I fucking despise Leddit.

I know the video fam I just want more because the brown haired one is my waifu tbh

Isn't it easy to rig strawpoll?

I'm gonna get some sleep

See you lads and thank you

i fucking hope so. we shall unite in mekkaposting, if you catch my drift.

GuMo!

SCOTLAND: We want freedom!

ENGLAND: Wait, we'll reach a compromise and do whatever it takes to keep you in!

SCOTLAND: … Ok, we'll stay, but only if you don't fuck us over.

two years and one Brexit later

ENGLAND: lol fuk u m8

SCOTLAND: oy u cheeky cunt

Just found this and was too retarded to download from the source.

Sleep well lad.

How much of a scam are polls lads?

This level of salt is surreal.

more than a million scots and ulstermen voted leave. what do you think the result would have been if they'd voted remain, or even just not turned out?

Shit taste lad, blonde on the right is true waifu material. Middle is a slut.

ARE NIGE SHUT THEIR DIRTY LYING MOUTHS

Canadian here. It seems like so long ago. We've come so far. Congrats brothers across the pond. The winds are changing.

ENGLAND

VICTORY

youtube.com/watchv=KlSE7hKXcdc

Lads, it has been an honour to meme this into reality with you all in some small capacity

Sleep well, sleep good, lad, we did it!

Die kluge Klara, die flotte Lotte und die herzliche Hanni

Ngl, really want to learn German now

this tbh. I've been using the old "Now white men are back in charge, it's time to make white supremacy great again"

funny how lefties get so triggered at something that's clearly bait.

You're a legend tbh

Look how fucking smug Schultz looked there.

Take a good long look at his smug face with his massive nose wobbling in the wind.

NOT SO SMUG ARE YOU NOW, YOU BASTARD!

Boris Johnson as Prime Minister
Thats what happens

Oh man that is delicious. Can't wait for all the comp videos

who /tearsofjoy/ here?

Has Owen Jones said anything yet?

He looks pretty sick latetly , lads.
I'm worried about him

I have travelled a lot. While I thought the Danish girls were the prettiest in the world, the German girls were a close second, but more importantly, the friendliest people I have ever met.

Fucking yes!!!!! I am so happy, sod off european "union"!!!

Now it's time for all the other nations with any guts left to take a stand and get the hell out!

Well done lads, time for a cuppa.

KILL YOURSELF, YOUR DREAMS ARE OVER

That's the poz, lad.

It's set in deep.

We've always been cheeky chappies tbh.

Though given the vote England would have voted for them to leave.

me, fam, trying to hold it in, gotta get used to

WINNING

we must screencap/archive all these butthurt celebrities, so that their reputations are forever tarnished. even just a minor band or whatever.

We fucking did it lads, I'm crying too.

Pride. Pure British pride.

Interesting. Never been to Germany or Denmark before, might sometime when the pound has appreciated a bit .

I bet BoJo will become the new PM and get us some sick dealz tbh

POST YFW WHEN BREXIT KILLS THE JEWS

Be sure to add some musical accompaniment.

It is beyond me why they still give libdems airtime

it truly is. the next thread should be #3, then #4, and so on. the referendum has marked anew age for brit/pol/. let our threads be numbered from this point.

Norwegian-Burgerian here;

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID IT!
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! Gods fucking save you lads, for all the good you did.
Shit. Now that I'm typing this I'm starting to choke up. Hah

fkn ell hotwheels

First pic related.

Here, this is how I feel about you all right now: youtube.com/watch?v=YMj6us9BHNk

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME

UK NO.1

They laughed at us and now look at them.
We fucked their sister and battered their faces in on the pavement.

GO HOME JUNKER
GO HOME CAMERON
GO HOME IMF
GO HOME KIKES

There is more to life than how the sterling trades against the dollar and how stocks go, user.

I would rather be broke but a free man than a rich slave

Noice.

oh scotland, you're so fucking silly m8, good job the rest of the UK kept it's head clear, even wales!

Polish girls are pretty amazing too. Visit there if you want your money to go further. Scandinavia is ridiculously pricey.

Thanks for the thanks, but its the international version of girlposting tbh

I think you just memed Frexit, thanks!

Some weeb god knows where on the site will be treated to nikkei stock collapse.

My nigger.

Congratulations you cheeky cunts

W E W

well the final count is in lads

Leave: 17,410,742
Remain: 16,141,241

I want every one of you magnificent bastards who got out there to vote to feel proud that we finished at 17,410,742 instead of 17,410,741. stellar fucking work, lads.

Yes lad. This is how I imagined it. I'm blasting Rule Britannia, and I'm in fucking tears.

I don't think I've ever felt like this before. The faith in my country has been restored.

WE BROUGHT DOWN THE EU

IT'S 1812 ALL OVER AGAIN LMAO

nice mermaid fetish lad

Don't be rude, lad

Thanks m8, hopefully Trump win next

Lets add something more to this glorious year

Happy birthday lad. Bask in this glorious victory. The day is ours.

Same lad, I've a lump in my throat and butterflies in the stomach.

hurr durr :^)

Rest in piece Pig Dicker

Happy Birthday, m8!

Don't want to sleep because I want to see Slippery resign leave

Happy birthday, lad
MEGA, MAGA!

JUST

no it's 1776 all over again. or 1945.

Is that the pretty, racist, French fagguette gril?

No it's 1812 you ignorant burger

Do your history fam.

Joking aside, isn't Prince Charles one of the guys getting the most money from the european common agricultural policy since he owns a ton of farm land?

Some of them will realise in the next 10 years.
Maybe

Seriously lads what are we going to do.

The future is so exciting.

We started the fire in Europe.

Funny you should post that.

Ngl, shitposting with the Yanks and Euros was fun, but it feels really comfy to be back in our own thread

IN A FREE BRITAIN

I meant that as Cameron has probably committed soduku now and that means we're going to see Boris take the top job

We need to gas anyone born after 1995 and start again, tbh.

Lad stop triggering me

I'm so proud lads. I won about £700 from a bet on Brexit and we're finally a free, sovereign, and independent nation.

breaking news! half of libdem members have committed suicide! police are not looking for anyone in connection with either death.

Best news ever to wake up to. So proud today.

It was bananas without tariffs tbh I had to leave it was so packed

Over the moon lads

Just letting know you have a broad range of support. Don't cheapen , pal.

I imagine MI5 approached the queen and said:

THE NIGGED REGION OF LONDON VOTED FOR REMAIN BUT BASED WHITE AREAS LIKE BARKING AND DAGENHAM VOTED LEAVE EN MASSE

THE WHITE ENGLISH AND WELSH HAVE SPOKEN TBH

wow, remainchan has salty mods.

I went to be demoralised after all the Harris posting

Woke up in a dreamworld

made it better tbh

I didn't vote so fug I should have done my bit to show youngfags aren't all cucks.

Why am I not just ecstatic because of the result? Am I just a miserable cunt? Or is there a part of me that doesn't think it's over? We won't leave because Cameron will last minute Jew us somehow.

Lads.

Post >yfw the media frenzy around Jo Cox still couldn't save these globalist rats.

this tbh

poor Cox, got killed by jews for nothing

We memed ARE NIGE into saying MEGA

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/746217696623157249

EVEN AN MI5 PSYOP COULDN'T SAVE THEM

what will farage do now?

tell me how it's 1812 then.

i'm not a burger.

Lad you don't deserve this joy

REAP THE WHIRLWIND

A few beers probably, then he'll form a dual dictat with Boris tbh

"weak" currency = easier exports

expect British exports to skyrocket

And yet you have a trip you don't need. Might wanna move out of that glass house.

continue winning of course

WE DID IT FAGGOTS

Source on that music? Hot damn.

You had one fucking job lad.

Because you were a lazy cunt who didn't do his duty to his country?

LAD

How do you not know about napoleon and the Continental system? It's literally a near direct repetition.

I'm 18 and I voted, you have no excuse tbh lad.

Also: Fuck off cucky.

I know those feels tbh

Kek. Top lad.

Take UKIP forward. The party's got a base now, it's been broadening its policy platform and clearly stands for things other than just Brexit in the minds of its voters. They have to push forward as the alternative to the main parties, which should work a treat seeing as they're both now, disorganised unpopular and just backed the wrong side of history.

Today was a damn miracle, nothing less.

its just a bit of bantz lad

At least she didn't have to live through Brexit. Feel sorry for her kids though.

retard

I wish she would periscope David Cameron's resignation request.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvaVh6WGPE0

Because they were raped by Pakis she let into her constituency?

I just woke up. Holy fuck, is this a dream?

I'm not lazy. I was ill. Mentally and physically. I have social anxiety, and I shit myself and it was a little bloody too and I felt really weak, so I just didn't go out.
Okay, historically I've been a pretty lazy cunt too, but not yesterday.

I profusely apologies for the egregious omission of question marks.

Do not doubt the working class and KEK

Underrated sentiment.

I can't wait til the Queen issues a celebratory statement. Thanks again to her for voicing support for Leave.

We might've switched universes, but what I do know is this isn't a dream. Britain is a sovereign territory now.

They lost their mummy ;_;

i thought you meant the other 1812 :o

He's talking to us, lads. He's talking to you.

The establishment have descended into civil war tbh

GREAT BRITAIN 3 FOR 3 WHEN FIGHTING GERMAN REICHS.

ABSOLUTELY

A M A Z I N G
M
A
Z
I
N
G

I can't believe I'm even thinking this, but is this the beginning of a return to more emotional politics?

Not the "I'VE BEEN OFFENDED BY THESE RACISTS" emotional, mind you, but more of a "Hey, we won a vote, anyone want to have a party at my place?" sort of emotional.

I'm a burger myself, but every law I've seen get passed or thrown to the wayside was met with so little interest and emotion outside of a few headlines that you could easily compare the reaction to a law being voted upon to the reaction a non-sports fan has when they read the sports section of a newspaper.

Will Brexit set the stage for a more interpersonal, public-centric era of country-running? We've got Trump here in America making waves in hearts and minds, Farage just shot a star off of a circle, and it's making other countries anxious to follow the leader.

I have a feeling that no matter where an user is, we're all in for some interesting times within these next few years.

We'll organise emergency tendies to be sent via the Red Cross right away.

That is actually a bit sad tbqh I'd be sad if I lost mine

Spend time with his family which he hasn't seen in a year.

KEK

Kek, good work m8

RIP JO COX

I hope the dirt isn't too cold!

Only people who act are allowed on Holla Forums

Kraut here; Good job, lads. Now when will you get rid off your muslims?

Fly in The Freedom from Sonic The Hedgehog Passion & Pride Anthems with Attitude from the Sonic Adventures Era

Bellylaughs, lad

I wish I could hug all of you through my screen, this is truly beautiful.

t. Krautburger

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Congrats everyone.

It's ogre. Nigel did it.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ioE_O7Lm0I4

Saved.

Cameron to make a statement at 08:00 AM (GMT)

EXECUTE ARTICLE 50

Let them house the rapist animals on their dime.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT IS FUCKING JUICY

THIS LAD IS PART JEWISH BTW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Congrats lads
I lent all the memes and potato power I could
You cheeky fuckers have started the fire and signed the death warrant of the EU
thank you from the people who don't have a voice

Farage on LIVE!

link??

NOW YOU MUST CHOOSE WHICH UNION YOU WANT TO STAND WITH

THE EU OR THE UK

*Rolling de-intensifies*

Link please

It's on BBC World, there might be links on the Cyclical thread.

remember his scottish referendum statement?

wonder how he's going to fuck us all

Thanks mate, congrats from Alaska!

Thanks lad

And cheers m8

news.sky.com/watch-live

The EU is anti-Paddy. Never forget the Nice Treaty. Never forget the Lisbon Treaty.

35 minutes

Farage: Soon we'll probably see a Dexit

Nige calling for National Socialism confirmed.

Cheers, lad

My mum just said she's not going to her mates wedding for this kind of thing, her "mate" posted a paragraph calling Brexiters fucking morons who don't have degrees and aren't as intelligent as her.

No, I'm not joking, this is a grown woman who thinks having an irrelevant degree and telling people you're intelligent constitutes an actual argument. She types about as well as you imagine.

IT'S THE SUN WOT WON IT

*helicopter idles in the background*

Well congratulations, I knew you lads were good for something.

The greatest deals, believe me

/r/ a shoop of the "Dean, The Absolute Madman" image, with Nigel Farage and, I dunno, Boris Johnson standing over a guy with the british flag for a head, with the caption:

tell that to native americans and auin

BASED MARINE LMAO

Farage: June 24th should be called Independence day.

I haven't even read the post, no idea why I put that. She does sound like a retard though.

These just aren't any deals, these are BIG deals.

TOP TROLL

ainu

Big beautiful deals that are going to be so great, don't even think about it. Believe me, we're going to win so much your'e going to be sick of winning. Donald, Donald, we cannot take all this winning. And I'm going to say, we're going to keep winning!!!!!

Anonbros.

I'm sperging out on plebbit and tumblr right now. I waited until after brexit succeeded. Is this okay?

The pure level of fucking salt from Thunderf00t in Sargon's livestream was astounding.

Posted one in the other thread, dunno if anyone saved it. I'm not home atm

Oh?

All because muh science jobs

Corbyn cuck is on now.

Post webms?

Wew they really have no shame do they?

=="I assume David Cameron will announce his resignation as leader of Conservative party this morning" Peter Mandleson tells Nick Ferrari=

This is the best time for both doubles and sperging. Rub everyone's faces in it and be a smug as a cunt. The followers will jump in on it and the EU commies will just rage and gnash their teeth and look like fools

Surely Britain still owns a large chunk of CERN.

JUEJUEJUE

Lads. how does one go about starting a business? I think I'm going to start flogging shit on Ebay, start building this country up again. It's OUR responsibility now, lets do it!

End you're are yourselve

I wish I could hug every single one of you right now!~

This is truly the happiest day of my life!

The journalists sound furious.

And Farage basically said UKIP could become the next Labour party.

youtu.be/Kc669PDOaeg?t=44m1s

I was thinking the same thing, I had to study E.U. law in a module for my degree, but so glad I chose against pursuing it.

Fuck the EU. Long Live Britannia.

nigel, the 23rd.

National Socialist British Workers Party.

Me too m8 don't get any ideas SA

Kids smh

I think they'd have to drop the Libertarianism.

The working classes aren't thick; they're not going to throw off one yoke only to replace it with another.

Should have slapped all their arses over your knee tbh lad.

He's right, the old Labour vote AKA the white working class no longer feel like they have a connection with the party of LGBT and minority rights, paedophile protection and communism.

CORBYN CUCK ACTUALLY BEING DECENT

Pleasantly surprised

some people shouldn't get to vote.

WHAT A GLORIOUS TIME TO BE BRITISH

Hold your heads high, britcucks britbulls britlions

I bet he's trying very hard to hide his happiness at this decision.

They just left a pseudo-German empire, m8.

This girl is a lesbian lmao

That's pretty fucking damning. Astonishing that people don't enjoy their enrichment!

Toppest lel.

I might be thinking of a different sort of Germany…

What rights did the EU provide?
They deliberately obstructed trade with the world outside of Europe.
Le Bataclan faec
???
There was no status quo option here.
There was no status quo option here.
Laughable.

all we need now is congratulations from Trump to create the perfect storm of lefty rage

The T-Bird will land in a few hours.

I fucking respect you for once, good job brits.

Weird to hear the mainstream press speak so freely.

"A nation divided" is their new spin on this.

They're all talking about us entering a new recession as though a dip in currency is some sort of shock after a massive decision. lmao I can't believe these people lads

SO WHAT IF YOU DIE OF CANCER IN THE QUEUE? MUH EN AYCHE ESS

VOTE AGAINST SOVEREIGNTY BECAUSE BORIS IS A NASTY FELLA ;_;

you just linked to a spic and a cuck talking over TYT. Not fucking helpful cuck.

He has a YUUUGE speech scheduled today where he will hopefully congratulate the UK while shitting all over the Scots.

I mean he already has beef with the scots so this would be just one more thing

why is there a dip in the currency anyway?

There is so much salt within this. Mostly from foreigners who can't get their benefits from England in the future.

facebook.com/bbcnews/videos/10153701455497217/

Jews freaking out about the goyim waking up.

Lads this feeling.

Is it being proud of our country?

wtf, for some reason the video on my screen is only 2 hours in length. Add about 2:54:00 to the start time.

People become wary to invest and stuff during massive decisions so our dough becomes worth less temporarily fam, yes there are problems- there will always be problems- but they will all be solved in time as the global economy stabalises tbh

Lad, tell her the truth:
She's on the wrong side of history.

Currency drops when people are unsure of the future. It's now a risky situation rather than a stable one.

REMEMBER THAT IT ALL STARTED IN SUNDERLAND
THIS SHOULD BE YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM FROM NOW ON

Surprised leftists haven't complained more about the 'without a single bullet being fired' line more

TBH LADS WE ARE EVIL RACISTS

What happened n Sunderland?

They're already picking up the BBC narrative lmao

>tfw I was born there.

Good on them, the North East showed they're not just pawns of the Labour party at last.

lad did you even watch the numbers come in?

They're conditioning normies for the steal already.

IIRC it was the first BIG population to decide for Leave

Say it with me….

WRONG
SIDE
OF
HISTORY

Omg meme it meme it

Yeah it's ok when 4 million people voted for UKIP and only got 1 mp

Fuck those lefty cunts they only care about failings in democracy when it affects them.

It's like free money.

No, I have a job and a wife and children so I couldnt party.

Feels bad tbh

Love seeing are Nige happy

This. And as the stocks go down, a month or so from now people will start pouring money in and riding it up. Hardly an impact.

IT'S RAINING SALT

well feel fuckin good lad we won , we know you were here in spirit kek

The new shilling angle is the breakup of the UK.
Watch this space.

They're going to break off Scotland and NI from England and Wales as "revenge".

Heard this >implication on both Sky News and BBC.

Was this written by a woman or a foreigner?

That's not Fly in the Freedom, I own that album. I mean, it is a contemporary jazz song, sure, but I don't hear the similarities.

FASH BRITANNIA

I just can't understand this lefty meem

WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

The Beeb is so fucking salty lads, like I'm supposed to give a fuck what the Taigistan government thinks

STAY MAD

Got it in one tbh

You ever notice how it's 6 parenthesis? That's the best part.

RAINY FASCISTS

LMAO

WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

Media trying really hard to shill for the 'Delay triggering article x' meme, even though every guest so far (even Corbyn and (((Mandelson)))) have said its ridiculous

im fucking cumming lads! WE FUCKING DID IT!

I gotta say, BBC hosts are pretty tame in the face of defeat compared to CNNiggers talking about Trump for example.

"Oh well we lost but that's Democracy." Much better than "oh my god it's 2016 I can't believe these racist sexist misogynist xenophobes are winning!"

I just ran it through the soundhound and that was what it gives me every time.

How can they think it's acceptable to be such arrogant cunts lads?

The BBC is state-owned and they have a clause for mandatory neutrality.

(((they))) are the chosen people ofc!

but the day of the oven is comming

Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves!
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

That's hilarious. Thanks, mate.

Look at the voting map. Scotland all voted for remain as did London. Every where else voted leave. It's Scottish commies and Pakis in London.

"Decent ordinary working people" is such a cunning codeword for white natives.

Nige is so fucking based

Lads

Whoever makes thread #1003, make it the Right Side of History Edition.

Thx

How would you go about buying it?

Been playing on repeat for a while now

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

Seconded

Posh cunts and/or the race card, along with the government existing to serve them against the normal white working class never let them get BTFO like they did today. They're feeling existential dread today.

Congratulations from Denmark!

They don't sound neutral, I'm just saying that they look like they are at least trying to suppress their inner salt.

Currency Exchanges of course, but honestly it's probably not a great idea to take financial advice from random anons. Do some research on the topic first.

Forex is usually the go to for currency and metals trading.

Happy as fuck lads but whats to happen with Northern Ireland now?

Thanks m8, you next
DEUS VULT

You're noticing it now, lad, but this is the general atmosphere at all times in the UK. They're panicking because it's over for them, and they know it.

I even made an edit for you britons!

This

I know, I'm just pointing out why they're keeping their tears in.

NI will never leave, Scotland maybe

It's happening lads.

Bring on fashism.

We annex the south tbh

>migrants invaders have rights

Looks like the betting odds were full of shit.

Good, let the tism flow.

Won't leave now or ever

Spain, Portugal, Greece and Italy have suffered enormously thanks to the EU.

I Can't stop laughing lads

ITS TOO GOOD

GET FUCKED LEFTIES.

Why should anything happen?
They're part of the soon to be independent UK.

The only way the UK gets split up after this is not as a "result" of Brexit, but as a result of the hostile elite deliberately dismantling the UK in order to spite the native English working class.
The news media talking about this surprises and disturbs me.

That's not me. That's a quote of a stream I have of some brit channel on.

Glad I'm not the only one who checked Reddit imediately.

The salt is fantastic.

He's right, oddly enough. This has been a victory for the "proletariat" against the "bourgeois" - the only thing they hate about it is that it wasn't commiecucks but traditionalists who made it happen.

Congratulations Brits! You, have dignity.

GAS SCOTLAND

GAS NORTHERN IRELAND

ENGLISH INDEPENDENCE NOW

They're just on
the wrong side of history
Tbh

We are heroes today.

I mean it's all true.

ah yes

Come on lads, post yfw

YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY

The fuck, they can't even see how racist they are. Low intelligence, lowest common denominator, comfortable life. All those add up to those idiots.

Don't think you understand lefty speech m8 Scruton's latest is a good read - the proletariat's 'true' views/interests are always Communism and those of the 'bourgeois' everyone who dsiagrees with communism

Leftypol want the same destination as us, but their methods are like driving around the whole earth to get to the grocery store near your house, it's never gonna happen when you're traveling in the wrong direction. Marxism is an evil fairy tale.

LAAAAADS TODAY COULD NOT GET ANY BETTER THIS WEEK HAS BEEN SO FULL OF WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING

I can't believe we did it lads. We've seen so many crushing defeats, but Britain leads the way. We are the first Western country to go against "them".

ATTA BOY NIGE

I love how Corbyn doesn't give a fuck about the EU

I'm happy for Scotland to leave the UK and rejoin the EU, not only will we lose millions of Scottish lefty voters all the English lefties will move there to prove a point.

In 20 years there'll be an obvious contrast between socialist European Scotland and capitalist independent England, similar to N vs S Korea or E vs W Germany.

>tfw democracy is actually our greatest ally

No, we are Sirs.

SLIPPERY AT QUARTER PAST EIGHT

One can dream lad,
One can dream.

MARKETS ABOUT TO OPEN ARE WE READY

Anyone got that pic of Enoch giving two thumbs up? I'm on my phone and need to taunt a lefty mate.

It's delicious.

They're so blatantly anti white it's insane.

Unobstructed internationalist corporations are most certainly a yoke on the working class.

Its called "populism" when we don't behave

What the fuck happened, I was sure that the kikes would fuck britain over.

Where the fuck are the kikes, how did they fail? This is impossible.

WILL BRAZZERS DO A PORN PARODY OF TODAY?

I know, but you didn't conceal your powerlevels or where smug. You were that weezing fat kid in the GW brick and mortar who walks up and says
etc etc etc

Hilariously ackward, and probably twice as embarassing for her because she knows you are right and will ad hom as fuck to ignore it. But if you ignore that and keep forcing her to address the issue in the same stumbly manner she will get frustrated and angry that you, a person she probably considers far below her, aren't playing the game like she wants and are ignoring her bullshit.

CAMERON TO SPEAK SOON TBH

Back in the comfy graveyard shift. Glad I was wrong and we won. Severe comfort.

Yes, because this couldn't possibly be (((Soros))) shorting currency to make another billion…

Thanks lad

I see what you did there, adding the caveat "internationalist". You know very well that's not what UKIP want.

10/10 would feel pride again.

I'm so happy that we did it for him

Anyone want to invest in my salt mining business?

based uncle

I hope the weather turns so I can just stay home and enjoy this great day

He must be kicking himself today, backed a losing horse that he never even believed him.

I was hoping when he mentioned Sweden he'd threaten a Sexit.

No he working class that don't bow and scrape to their petite bourgeoisie indoctrinated marxist betters are obviously the lumpenprole and the true enemy of marxism.

It's fucking hilarious that the claims that marxism is for the working class always ends with proponents of marxism hating and vilifying the working class.

Market's too saturated :^)

Aye just worried about that border between the south and how thatll work out

Why haven't you been tripfagging on 8/pol/?

The arrogance of this fucker

According to my family records, one of my ancestors was some kind of British "Lord" (I have no idea what that really entails) and these threads are making me want to look deeper into that part of my heritage.

No, because they don't allow
complete and utter rape

I know lad, used to rustle a Jewis communist at school by bringing up the 'racism' of working class people.

They have false consciousness to explain that though

incest, mostly.

I just came back here because this is basically the culmination of 1000+ Brit/pol/ threads, and it felt appropriate.
I'm not really following politics as closely as I used to anyway.

Welcome to the club!

The Ausies, New Zealanders, and us Burgers all fought to free ourselves of Britain rule, and now the British have fought and won their sovereignty back from the EU.

The fire rises my friends.

If thou art truly Lemo post doggy

Who here /lookingforwardtoSlipperysudukoinghimselfliveonair/?

Current mood: youtube.com/watch?v=ZZkofOGY3fU&feature=youtu.be&t=5m44s

I'm related to kings and shit And jews REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You have noble blood too bad that it's probably diluted by peasant blood b now.

So all the lefty cucks who said they were leaving the uk if brexit wins will actually leave right ?

lel

As far as I know he wasn't royalty or anything, which is where that Incest occurs.

Well done lads, leading the West into The Great Uncucking.

We're gonna need dedicated salt harvesting threads, tbh.

And translators for international salt.

IT'S HAPPENING

I'm like 60% Norwegian and 30% Swedish. The rest is bits of British, French, and according to my mom there's a native American in there somewhere, but I'd have to double check our records.

Taigs getting uppity, Norn Iron civil war soon.

>Results 60-40 remain in the uk
>Scotland becomes the most pro union part of the country

When does David Cameron speak?

Also, you fucking brits need to stop naming your children David. You're literally the only non kikes who do this on a large scale.

It's really him tbh

7 minutes

start shilling it already

GET OUT!

I wonder how long it will stay like this? Nothing's going to happen for two years.

My grandad is named after Day Crocket tbh

making new thread give me a minute

Dave is a good, strong name.

So they say, I've already heard people saying all negotiations could be done this month if Cameron wanted it.

I'm not sure why that matters. I'm not out there to change her mind. I'm out there to put a seed of doubt in her followers mind's who aren't already completely made up. If she replies to me, that will happen. If she doesn't nothing is lost.

When I argue with people I most often don't give a shit about changing their mind. I want to - as I said - plant the seed in 3rd party people who listen in.

That's enough. I've won if that happens, regardless of who "won" the argument.

To the Welsh that helped us out - You are no longer sheepshaggers, you have earned your place as equals.

Nah, I like celebrating with the Bongs. Death to Globalism.

This doesn't sound like a bad thing. Should it be?

FRESH BREAD

HUE

Half a decade.

Unless Soros is dealt with severely he will cause the ruin of anything of any exEU country he can. He has shown he has the means. He's tanked economies before and he isn't afraid to do it again.

YOU DID IT MOTHERFUCKERS

THANK YOU BRITBONGS !

We should send the SAS to kill him.

And Cornwall too. It seems even 1500 years in the future, the spirit of Arthur Pendragon still lives in the hearts of the Brythonic Celts, too bad the same can't be said about the Gaelics.

If you look the protestants in Norn Ireland voted leave while the catholics voted remain

PM PIG FUCKER GOING TO MAKE A STATEMENT SOON

Imagine how he feels after so fucking long. I bet he cried tears of joy when he found out we won.

">White working class…THEY'VE PROBABLY NEVER EVEN SEEN A MIGRANT!"

Is she serious? I saw more immigrants during my first than in London than I'd see in a year here in Northern Ireland.

[email protected]/* */

did anyone say, Britain first?

Congratulations Brits from across the channel in the Netherlands.

I hope we have a Nexit soon as well.

Daily reminder that we should've burned the Catholics while we had the chance.

It's good that the subhumans are showing their hate for actual Brits so openly while still only being 10-15%. That is bound to wake some cunts up.

Aye and now SF are pushing for another united Ireland referendum.

Come on Cameron, step down! It was determined by Kek in thread 991.

HOLY SHIT GUYS, WOW

YOU FUCKING DID IT LADS

I DON'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT

YOU TOLD ME NOT TO BELIEVE, BUT I DID AND HOLY FUCK, HOLY FUCK, HOLY FUCK, YOU GUYS DID IT

Wouldn't be a Swexit or a Yexit

ARE NIGE MADE CAMERON RESIGN

Y E S Y E S

Think about how this is going to affect the (((migrant crisis))). Germany and the(((EU))) have been counting on the UK to not just money but taking on migrants. If Britain closes it's gates and shuts off the spigot and more migrants come this year*, it seems like a happening in the making.

*which reminds me, what is going on with that shit now??? I rarely here any reports on the number of migrants over here in burgerland. Are they still coming in huge numbers every month from every 3rd world shithole?

U WOT M8

What kind of Guardian reading cunt said that?

wait did Cameron just resign?

"In October"

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/746242755312001024

What else could happen today?

where were you when cameron is kill?
i was in livinkroom drink of boiled tea when harold run in
"cameron is kill"
"no"

Leftie getting mad that a 2 option referendum was won by a first past the post system.

Its like taking candy from a baby.

ignore sage I am retarded.

what a ==CURRENT YEAR== to be alive

So will Boris be the one who becomes PM now
Pretty sure everyone except the Jews and Lefties like the sound of PM Boris

Merkel just posted her reaction.

youtu.be/h2D8MB5s8Jg

Well done lads.

shit I can't even red text right
is this how I do it?

When will Germany wake up and have her swinging on a rope for treason?

needs to be on it's own line lad

He'll bring back that mad spirit of Empire, for sure.

sign it, cunts

Where were you when we uncucked our shit,

The man is a great articulate, it would of been glorious seeing him articulate his bike rides

on brit/pol/

I guarantee you'll never see that cunt Saddiq Khan on the streets of London outside of a limo.

Do they realize how absolutely laughable they look when they post headlines like this?

So what do you all make of this palaver over Nige saying he can't guarantee the £350 mil a week going to the NHS? People are going all doom and gloom because it was one of the major selling points for Leave for some people.
I know >kikebook link but it's the only one i have right now
facebook.com/GMB/videos/1739363339653897/

I do find it sad that Boris resigned but I just hope he can become PM

Even Gawker is less of a laugh than them

regated.com/2016/06/david-cameron-officially-resigns/

Am I getting memed lads

He's leaving in October, technically.

We're all getting meme'd friend. It's all memes now. Memes memes memes.

You don't need universal healthcare, you just need to remove the loopholes Pharma use to exploit the system and get high prices for their drugs

its no joke

also new thread when

NHS isn't the only public service that needs funding. Have they forgotten housing and all that?

Frankly, Brexit leaders need to provide an immediate boon to the working class. Declare that the fish is for British fishermen, ignore EU regulations, and if the Spanish, Dutch, or EU complain, they can file their grievances before the Royal Navy.

I can't believe it.

I honestly thought we'd lost it.

I didn't believe in Britain. I didn't believe in our country.

But I do now.

Who is going to be the next PM
I don't think the public will vote on it but please let it be Boris

Taking on bets, who's the next to leave and when?

It'll almost certainly be Boris. Nobody else has built up sufficient credibility to step into the role except possibly Hannan the Cannon.

So what happens now?

Grease

Can he even take over, don't you have to be an MP to do so

yup

LOL!
(((yellow box)))

HOLY FUCK ITS REAL

He was trying so hard not to say WHITE people.

He knows about the jews.

put legend to the brexit picture because it will be impossible to interpret for newfags

Congrats from Canuckistan. Now please get over here and re-establish the Empire, we've been bad ;_;

GET IN HERE AND MINE SOME SALT LADS
>>>Holla Forums747715