Sup faggots

Sup faggots,

What's everybody up to besides getting high, jacking off, watching anime, and shitposting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6QXadkl5Dc
vid.me/vEL2
blog.palmpartners.com/5-signs-of-benzo-addiction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post catgirls.

watch me get these trips

wew

lad

check em

hey thats pretty good

I don't get high, I jack off twice a week, I don't watch Chinese cartoons, though I do shitpost quite a bit.

Gives me ample free time to enjoy my hobbies.

just came off a particularly frustrating CS:Source game.
it's bad enough that nobody is ever on, but i happened to get some incredibly good player. absolutely prolapsing me every round.
probably doesn't help that i've only played a few hours of it even though i've had it installed for months.

watching a neat documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=i6QXadkl5Dc

css is fucking garbage, not much better than csgo. Play 1.6 pleb scrub

i'll pass

i only bought css for the gmod textures, but when i realized gmod is shit without friends i just uninstalled both of them anyway.
decided to reinstall css just because it's the closest thing to csgo that i can get for now.

im busy jackime posting

vid.me/vEL2

Dirty Egg

being a wagecuck grocery bagger is a fucking pain, I hate it. Minimal wage here is 10.75 so it's not that bad but I only work like 20 hour weeks so I still have free time but the pay isn't that big either

Oh god its you again. Were you in rehab?

Getting high this weekend. Out of high gauge needles, so have to use 23ga for slamming.

I've been playing the guitar, and now my fingers hurt

if this is the return of opiatefag, welcome back.
if this is a faggot of whom nostalgia got the better, watch your pockets when dys is awake.

Oh man, my qt3.14 gf has depression and doesn't feel for me anymore… she says it's because of the depression and she will probably love me again once it's over but yeah I am trying to deal with that lately.

GIT GUD
I
T

G
U
D

Is that you, opiates?

Let's be honest, it's not about the man. It was always about the symbol. having someone to talk to, get together and see how the other fags have been doing, actually interacting like normal humans once in a while maybe even like friends.

So don't try to ruin the magic. It is him, even if it might not be the same person.

Pretty sure he still lurks and posts anonymously sometimes though.

pretty sure you're right
drugs are degenerate btw

Anime is too.

Is it safe to kratom with metaxalone?

at least you don't have to pay money to torrent anime

Oh yeah completely, I actually dropped out of med school, but I am quite sure that it's safe.

I'm too high to enjoy it. Fuck

You've been brainwashed by some pol-oriented board. What's happened to you?

Kratom doesn't interact with much, but I've never tried that in combination so I can't say from experience.

Good thing it's 2016 so we can just 3d print heroin.

Why does kratom korners red kratom stink, I took an OD dose, and did OD, but did not get high.

they're degenerate but I don't think they should be banned, lets the druggies kill themselves faster
I've more or less always thought that, it wasn't Holla Forums

Wait, I have come back after some months. Are we at the point that if we call something degenerate we want it banned(usually) ?

If so, I am very disappointed

hello avatarfag friends

B-b-but it could improve your shitposting ever so much!

If you have to resort to drugs to shitpost then you need to seriously stop evaluating your life.

I stopped evaluating my life a long time ago, Holla Forumsuddy!

step up your shitpost game.

I'm hungry…(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Last time I did that I got my phone haxored and lost a bunch of my shitposting tools. Having to rebuild.
Hence, here.

Any good shitposting images would be appreciated. Like I said, I already lost a lot by stepping up my game a few days ago.

Sure it was,that's lulzy as fuck.

I don't know what korners is, is that a brand?

I'll admit, I thought so too!
I'll be bringing it back soon!

This gun be good!

Full House bringing down da house!

what do you mean you lost your content?

Don't post that pic,it obviously triggers the hotpockets.

Studying Juche

wtf RULECUCK

You just described my life. However, Im cleaning up from amphetamine atm. Its too addictive for me to handle. The side effects are also so very frightening. Lying in bed for hours with a heart going DO DO DO DO DO rapidly, sometimes having one big DO and feeling like your heart is about to stop

Im gonna go back to smoking more weed. I was unemployed for a while, but Im starting work at a new job Monday. I got speed all the time because I lifted Benzedrex. That shit is basically OTC meth. And I realize that if I buy better speed like addis or ice, Im just gonna end up blowing all my money away. If anything I'll save it for college when addi will actually help me in the long run

Opiates are more fun to me. In low doses at least. Taking 20mg and nodding out is fun and all, but I prefer that speedy opiate high myself. Its like speed, without the immense physical damage, staying up all night, or going borderline anorexic.

I do know taking opiates in excess causes physical addiction. But if anything, I could do opiates as a rare little treat now and then.

It was so easy to get addicted to speed because of how easy it is to redose at the end of a high. You basically feel depressed and lifeless, but you know that redosing gets you to feeling nice for hours on end again. Vicious cycle.

And if you're wondering why I got so addicted, is because it grants you an undying will to do things. You dont get bored either. You just drone away, feeling like the best person in the entire world for hours. I was depressed to the point of cutting daily, drinking so much I blacked out, and generally just wanting to die without having the courage to do so. So I turned to speed. It made me feel normal again. But that creates a false reality and before you know it, you're hooked.

Please be very careful with drugs user. Meth is merely a psychological addiction as well. Imagine being hooked to opies, alcohol, or worse; Tobacco and/or benzos. Those are all physical addictions. Just please dont use drugs to cope with life, use them for recreation. The only exception is weed as it can be used medicinally to help with depression. Which is what I plan to do.

TL;DR

Drugs really aren't that bad at all. LSD has changed my life for the better and I can say the same for DXM. Psychedelics unlock your mind and allow you to think in a different perspective. Its proven to be helpful in psychotherapy. LSD, that is.

DXM is a much more wishy washy drug. Why did it help me so much? Guess Im an outliar. I've met myself as "God" on the 1 dimensional plane. Ive also lost 30 pounds or so over the summer til now because I had the revelation to exercise. It can cause physical damage though, which is always bad. But in moderation your brain should be safe, in theory.

I quit DXM now though cause the trips have really lost their magic and the side effects are very annoying at this point

God you sound young.

tfw really drunk right now

I am young. A young adult that is

I figured.

Since we have what's functioning as a general has anyone here mixed benzonatate with dope before? It seems to be the strongest respiratory-depressant benzo I've taken but IMO it's a pretty good interaction.

Normally I go through a normal nodding-off level when I combine dope with xanax, kpins, valium or ativan. But with benzonatate I go straight to not breathing deep enough to really sleep and just get headaches. The initial high isn't so great but the physical sedation lasts longer. IMO it'd be a great bang for your buck for people trying to avoid opiate withdrawls that don't have enough for their real tolerance if you can find a doctor that'll prescribe it even though it's out of favor.

you named it.
talking to a qt hoping to win her over and get the friendly lovins.

on a handfull of adderall.

Im busy trying to convince people that if the board is under siege then the course of action should be captcha per post instead of restricting new threads from being posted.

Oh I'm on kratom while doing it.

Benzonatate is not a benzo

The pharmacist I talked to seemed to be under the impression that it was and I found this link that said it was
blog.palmpartners.com/5-signs-of-benzo-addiction/
but it seems the majority of sources agree it's not.

Well atm I am still at work I clocked in at 6 am and it is 9 pm rn, I have 2 more hours left and I will be back to the usual.

lol faggot

It was obviously intended to be a combo idiot.

i need the sauce of that chinesse cartoon