Have ISIS been slacking lately?

Have ISIS been slacking lately?
Haven't seen any good execution vids lately

I haven't seen anything major happening since the Summer. I think they're building up to a new series of consecutive attacks. Maybe in December.

or maybe they're too busy defending Mosul

Christmas or xmas?

Why should they? Mosul never defends them

X-Mas is for atheists who get a hard on at how 'unreligious' they are
The kind of edgy atheists who get butt-hurt by the word 'God' and want to control speech by removing words like "god" "christ" and changing dating to B.C.E and shit like that.

So Christmas.

ISIS was busy with winning the elections lad.

Tell that to niggers in the ghetto and you'd get laughed at.

Thank you for the clarification almost forget that isis is being paid by a bunch of atheists.

Well the Jew were busy with humpy drupfy portray of hitler, couldn't puppeteer isis to make people fear that too

All the (((directors))) were busy working on Ghostbusters.

ISIS is almost defeated. Al bag daddy is surrounded in Mosul injured and unable to escape the city

he doesnt look happy about that

that was satisfying

Contrary to popular belief among the alt-right the US military has been kicking their asses out of Iraq and droning every leader they have. ISIS is toast.

you have to understand the internet, user. you'll also need tor and your nearest public wifi and a spoofed mac address to safely know the answer to your question.
but to save you the effort, daesh is on the run.

You fucking retard. X is how greeks spell Christ.

this is like 2 years old lol

Yes. Putin and Assad are kicking their ass and their founder Obama is losing power.

u mad?

What pisses me off is after Obama and pals do all the heavy lifting and ISIS is practically wiped out Trump will come in and sweep up and 80% of you massive faggots will be posting MISSION ACCOMPLISHED for the next year praising Trump and Kek

Pic related, it's mostly territory taken back from ISIS without Russia even being involved.

LOL you actually believe the russians when they said they 'pulled out their military'?

I bet you believed it when they said that in Ukraine too?

you have a bright future ahead of you dawg

Yuletide

Found the redditor

This thread needs more Spermy the Seal.

still you fell for the bait, little mad chrisshitstain