Dakota Access Pipeline Protest

If you support these protest you are fucking stupid

We should have finished what was started a Wounded Knee

You'll never be satisfied, will you? Man has a hole in heart, and he tries to fill it with so many things but none of them fit. The hole is black and endless and eats everything you put in.

Oil won't fill it either.

Yes because polution is the best thing ever dude, i recommend you inhale directly the smoke coming out of a shitbox's exhaust pipe
Property is a spook.

Where do you think you are? Respect trips at least you dumb ass.

Get off the internet, you luddite hypocrite.

Lol

I respect people who stuff my butt with big ol benis, nobody else

Who told you that garbage? Rachel Maddow? The Bundy family has lived on that land since before Nevada was even a state.

Race card.

Pollution is the best thing ever:

None of the people who support the protest are going to change their minds based on facts.

They are against oil, oil companies, production, and civilisation, so they attack all oil pipelines regardless.

The facts don't matter, and never will

Why are you still here, hypocrite? Can't give up all of your shiny "things"? You bash oil while wasting coal just to shit post on the internet.

One of the terrorist rioters blew her own arm off with a shitty IED.

Look out, evil Na… (BOOM!)

They literally chimped out because the 'gubmint told them to keep their cattle on their own property. Then they hijack a post office.

Lavoy Finicum guards at night with an AR-15 in his lap and vows to "defend" (aka shoot) himself against law enforcement. He trys to pull a gun on an officer and gets shot.

Holla Forums will threaten violence against someone like Kapernick for peaceful protesting but will cheer on and encourage violence from others. Holla Forums was disappointed as shit when they surrendered/

Everyone hates the ebul fedrull 'gubmint and jackbooted thugs until it's a POC that was wronged and not your typical "mentally ill" white guy on a rampage. Fuck that.

You know the Bundys belong to an anti-American cult right? They think they are the new Israel, Indians are Jews and God handpicked their small group of people to lead the next stage of human development.

They were found completely innocent by a jury of their peers because the trial exposed the truth. The men that planned that protest were all undercover FBI agents.

You need to stop using that word.

I'm not surprised.

Court of public opinion doesn't agree.

You need to have several seats

oh no how will I ever deal with the peer pressure

I didn't realize random mentally ill white guys could transform into chimps. Thanks for letting me know, "homeboy".

mum they're using the buzzwords wrong

mum get in here I used it wrong

No such thing.

You marxist scum were just beaten and beaten bloody in a landslide of public opinion. America is sick of you and your ilk. Go play in traffic with your rioting thugs.

This one.

Holy shit.

Just stay in your bubble reading breitbart. You'll endure, hwhite man, you'll endure.

I'm just using a verb.

All Holla Forums has is buzzwords.

Yes, there is. I'm sure you think OJ Simpson is guilty.

2+ million votes and counting, cuck.

what in the world does this have to do with breitbart? public opinion is meaningless

Holla Forums would be devastated to hear that.

Electoral colleges =/= Murrica.

Holla Forums isn't public opinion so I don't give a shit, the only opinion that matters is mine because I'm the greatest

So Holla Forums is pro-poison water now? I know you sociopaths don't care about the environment and luv yer freedumb, but holy fuck are you a cunty lot.

He addressed this in the OP retard

Also

Oil is dirty and controlled by the Jews. Nuclear is the future and anyone who says otherwise is an elitist kike trying to keep the petrodollar alive.

Proof of any of this?

I see you Shlomo

I don't live in North Dakota so I don't give a solid shit either side of the argument.

Yeah, sounds like you might be OK with poison water and climate change, m8. Either that, or you're really fucking ignorant. You may choose only one.

I remember that scene scared the shit out of me when I was a kid.

How am I supposed to know what the Jews are doing to me personally when you faggots can't even keep simple facts straight?

Do you deny the existence of dumb protests and insane global warming protestors?

You're such an annoying retard

When will the left finally make their move? I'm tired of their nagging. It's time to settle things, once and for all.