twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp25er
reddit.com/r/TekSyndicate/comments/5029up/rip_tek_syndicate/d70lhbk
twitter.com/Logan_RTW/status/770534261262839808
twitter.com/gearheadgirl27
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper
youtu.be/jegIgjeob7g?t=2618
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp25er

Viewership and revenue is going down? Stir up some bullshit controversy to get your name out there.

Based Wendell looking out for others as usual.
I wonder what's going on with Logan, maybe the dude's just completely lost it?

Can someone fill me in? i haven't follow kek syndicate for a while.

Apparently a coup's happened and Qain's left:
reddit.com/r/TekSyndicate/comments/5029up/rip_tek_syndicate/d70lhbk

Well that's too bad. Haven't watched any of their videos in a while though.

Good. Linus is boring consumer review-tier trash, but at least he never shoehorns his politics into his videos. Logan does it every opportunity he gets.

The best part about Tek Syndicate were the dry, technical, run-down videos by Wendel.

Logan and his tranny gf causing drama.

Now Pistol's blaming Wendell and Logan's blaming Qain:
twitter.com/Logan_RTW/status/770534261262839808

Jennifer's deleted her Twitter:
twitter.com/gearheadgirl27
She did the business stuff and occasionally covered events (like the AMD Fury announcement) the others couldn't get to/was cheaper for her to get to.
RIP Jennifer.

she deleted her faceberg as well, I assume she just used them for kek syndicate.

Not all publicity is good publicity, despite the old saying.

C-cute.

Ikr, she's gorgeous she has a hot brain too

I doubt it, lad.

Jennifer is now the official Holla Forums waifu.

GET OUT.

I'd dig her up and fuck her right in the pussy.

Its a joke, relax

I stopped watching their shit, after 3 straight videos of logan talking shit on trump and praising le bernie xD I couldn't handle his signaling.
i watched them for a LONG time and logan never really changed from the weird edgy pagan larper he still tries to be. they are pretty POZd, not as bad as SOME tech outlets but still POZED to hell none the less

Is she a programmer the same way Margaret Hamilton was a programmer for NASA, ie, not actually a programmer, but a woman who managed to score a gig amongst a team of talented male pioneers?

She was one of the first programmers of the Harvard Mark I computer in 1944, invented the first compiler for a computer programming language, and was one of those who popularized the idea of machine-independent programming languages which led to the development of COBOL, one of the first high-level programming languages.

I know exactly who she is, that isn't the question I asked.

sorry for the shitty quality

also

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper

Rad

Link?

youtu.be/jegIgjeob7g?t=2618

Better webm version without the stupid-ass Macfag ruining the beginning.

What happened?

Third wave feminism seeped into institutions.

thanks m8
saving your vid and deleting mine

This but also

The growth of distraction, people don't like to just work anymore.

They don't find distraction/fun in working on something instead they just continue endless studies or just do their jobs then watch tv or plays vidia games endlessly.

mfw your post

While it is true that most people are like that, it is also true that the ratios have remained the same. This has the effect of raising the total number of useful people in the world while giving the jackasses a louder voice.

total attention whore

Because she's gone to some other company and she's using her new Twitter to promote it. Why would someone abandon a decently sized following?

It should be mandatory for every programmer to watch this, people throw away computing power too much because 'oh there's plenty of it'.

So, when a girl asks for a nanosecond of your time, she's really asking for your 11 inches.