Hey Holla Forums just got hit by idiot skipping red light

Hey Holla Forums just got hit by idiot skipping red light
What do?

Another pic

Make him suck yo dick

Go back to last Friday and demand he pays for repairs.

Whoops, thought nobody would notice the date, contacted a lawyer already and doing therapy for an injured shoulder, waiting for their insurance to come check out the car

as i can see nothing of value was lost
thank him and buy a better car

Was gonna get the toyota 86 but the face lift looks like shit

Unfortunate that your car wasn't hit harder and they have to totaled it. The car is fixable, now you will have a shitty car that been fixed up that have an accident history.

buy a corvette or something american

what's wrong with your insurance that you can't ask them to sort out your shitty little mundane short-squirt for you?
is 8 chan a motorist's favorite agony aunt? are we about to become a used car blog? do you work for Racequeen, inc?

The airbags popped and the other side was slammed against a pole so I'm trying to get their insurance to pay the whole car, since it is a 2015 civic exl it would cost too much to repair it compared to just paying it and auctioning it off

Barebones insurance, was in the process of getting another one when this happened

I'm not rich

covers third party damage.
declare what happened to your insurer. ask police/municipality to keep cctv footage. remember insurance has to disprove your version of events, not the inverse
i hate to say this here, but if you took this problem to reddit you'd have dozens of insurance professionals fighting for karma at your feet. you'd probably get a free lawyer too.

at least there's that. i assumed at the very least the other car had failed to stop. why come here instead of your insurance broker's website? a dented car, paperwork, a phone call on monday, all that normie shit…are you sure you know where you are?

I left my lawyer handle everything, I gave him the case number, the pictures, and told him about having EMS check me out, he sent me to a hospital where I've been doing some type of shock therapy for my injured shoulder since I had to leave from work because of the pain, he's getting 33% of the compensation money though

OY VEY

what a fucking kike lawyer. and what an idiot you are. take care of your own shit and handle it with the insurance company you stupid faggot

It's only from the compensation money, that's pretty standard for injury lawyers actually

not where i come from. last time i got in an accident, i payed the lawyer 10% of the compensation cash and gave him a 2% tip old time friend. other shit i've heard all wander around 10-15% money to the lawyer. OP, you've been impaled. I suggest you murder the lawyer, your family and come live with me

N-No what the hell man

This really didn't merit calling a lawyer but since it's too late to actually give advice I'll post it anyway:
at this point everything is documented and everyone knows whose fault it is. you really should't need a lawyer if you go about this the right way they'll just waste your money.

shit post on Holla Forums

user i am disappointed

Free pass to skip red light yourself.

The facelift looks shit online. But I went to the dealership and saw it in person and it actually looks pretty good. I liked it well in red tbh

ur opinions a shit.
MX-5 master race tbhfam
only manlets need apply

Why isn't the offender strapped to the front of your car as a hood ornament and being flayed alive?