POST THE ESSAY

DON'T FORGET THE 60 QUINTILLION, GOY

so you really are an idiot?

I think he's just a shitposter.

No, he's someone who knows the truth.

Of course

even it was true he is also an idiot
it was clear that he gets an F for that

You absolutely deserved that F you anti Semitic piece of shit if you aren't aware that it was 66 billion Jews that died you obviously haven't been paying attention in your holocaust awareness studies.

Fuck you, you holocaust denying bigot.

you are right, denying the holocaust is wrong, but not because its anti semitic, but because it was a good thing.

You don't deserve those dubs, OP, you spastic sperglord.

FUCK OFF STUPID AUTISTIC FUCKING WAIFU SPAMMER YOU'VE MADE A MILLION THREADS IN THE PAST FEW DAYS

I blew off my final English essay my senior year, and still got out with an A. Should I post the essay? It includes topics such as rei vs asuka, the lolocaust, irl god-modding, and Jesus' stolen bike collection.

I'm going to guess that's either a typo or a brain fart.
That "teacher" is pure fucking cancer. Rather than researching it they just believe what everyone else says. You're probably better staying away from that fucking cuck.

yes

oh please fucking do

I'm curious

bump
you better deliver

Post your dick.

Sure, I'm a little drunk right now anyway
imgur.com/a/JT9uq

Can you please post it? It would make me really happy if you do.

now he's never going to post it. thanks a lot.

wut? we never hated imgur, just any other chan, reddit and tumblr of course. no one ever mentioned imgur.

This is what happens when you spend way too much time on imageboards
Check
Check
Check

Keep up the good work, Holla Forumsack!

Just 4 u
oi65.tinypic.com/14sm8zl.jpg

This is how stupid you holocaust promoters are.

Holocaust promoter? Yes, you caught me, I'm JIDF.

Anyway, according to the leading scholar on the Holocaust (Raul Hilberg), it's more like 5.1 million. But whatever, stay dumb.

5.1 million oy veyy

((they)) are dropping the number, does that mean we're gaining traction?

I know when I want to look up the history of the Iraq war, I search for the best Sunni Iraqi scholar I can find.

I know you're desperate to add meaning and value to your life, but Hilberg came up with that figure long before imageboards.

Even if it was 5.1 million it still doesn't add up.

Yeah, the Jews were definitely the bad guys. It's definitely a big conspiracy.

Listen to this goyim fellow goyim, you aren't making any progress towards whatever it is you're doing, and your life is worth nothing, all of us goyim are worth nothing. Lets all just stop now and go miscegenate.

Yeah, the Sunnis were definitely the bad guys. It's definitely a big conspiracy.

Oy vey see how crazy it sounds goyim? You're wrong clearly, nobody could be behind the world's bank and jewish interest benefiting conflicts, its too large scale for such a small group of people like the Hebrews to have any hand in. Stop making up such ridiculous theories and instead adopt an african child to give meaning to your pathetic white life.

fucked up

I'm no scholar, myself, and I'm not going to quibble over trivial #'s. The fact is, mass genocide occurred, the Jews were not POW's, and millions died as a result of their imprisonment. Whether it was privation, open air shootings, or various other methods of mass murder, it happened, and you have to ignore a massive amount of evidence and documentation to deny it.

How's the forensic pathology coming?

Yeah that makes a lot of sense Jewanon, the starving prisoners in your country are more important to dedicate resources to killing than the enemy at your borders. You couldn't just, I don't know, let them starve to death, that would be ridiculous. To properly kill a jew, you need to take precious gas and ammunition, and manpower, and resources to construct gas showers. Killing jews is certainly more important, and of higher priority than winning a stupid war. Makes sense. All of it does. Especially the fact that nobody is allowed to research the holocaust in any way, and nobody is allowed to inspect key documents which purport to prove all the things 'historians' say about the holocaust. Further, it makes lots of sense that despite the fact that the holocaust was one of many genocides during WWII, and one of the lowest in kill count comparably, 'reparations' for it alone has resulted in incredible amounts of human suffering far exceeding that of the fake 6 million jews pretend existed. Give me a break, nobody buys your shit schlomo.

Your sarcastic post couldn't be any more devoid of content. Also, many Jewish intellectuals such as Finkelstein and Chomsky have been very critical of the reparations and the "Holocaust industry".

Anyway, I have better things to do than bicker about the Holocaust. Later

The official story is that they were gassed and cremated. Besides, what would make more sense? To have the jews as slaves in forced labor camps to fuel the war? Or mass exterminate them during a massive war?

I know you're desperate to add meaning and value to your life, but Holocaust deniers came up with the holocaust being a lie well before imageboards.
FTFY

Good job ignoring the facts and not thinking for yourself

(((Hilberg)))

Don't bother with him. You're not going to get anywhere.

Whenever you see a kike kvetching about the lolocaust don't respond with "holocaust denial" instead bring up the communist atrocities such as the holodomor and the post war torture camp's in eastern Europe. Then remind him that the majority of the commisars committing these atrocities were kikes. Ask him why his alleged "6 million" Jews are more important than tens of millions of Europeans.