Fucking fly shit

Fucking fly shit

These degenerate fucks should be lined up and shot.

How edgy

How idiotic.

You mean like wanting someone to get shot when they havent harmed anybody.
Ok edgelord

Take it back to reddit kiddo.

I'd rather be 'edgy' than have faulty circular logic. Also there are far worse kinds of harm than just physical you'd do well to learn this.

>>>Holla Forums

if you have anal sex with Jesus, are you fucking holy shit?

And the truth comes out; just another eternally butthurt libshit.
I pity you.

Embarrassing.
inb4 ms paint edited screenshot. Just fuck off back to leftypol already.

Youre just as big of an illogical retard as the college campus SJWs that you hate.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you; leftypol.

He seemed to actually be making fun of you crying degeneracy the second you saw something you didn't like but I get where you would see otherwise seeing as how you come from a place that any mention of the word degeneracy is crying about it.

you only impress yourself, faggot
from the outside your little spergout itt looks exactly like a little spergout. pointless, foulmouthed and ultimately futile.

Its too bad your severe autism prevents you from having any sort of self-awareness, otherwise you'd realize just how cringe inducing you and your posts are. You might even be able to laugh at yourself with the rest of us.

Its pretty fucking clear he has morals if he thinks those sickfuck degenerates should be put down, retard.

Shhh, these mongoloids have no self-awareness. You'll destroy his self esteem. Let him have this, don't be a dick.

Every time I think leftypol can't get anymore embarrassing, they post again.

Yet here they are displaying their disgusting behavior. Why? Because they recorded it and shared it with the world. Your reasoning that it is therefor harmless is wrong. Again, they should all be lined up and shot.

alrighty so it's this type of thread

Was there an exodus from reddit for Holla Forums to start acting like triggered faggot or is this a Holla Forums false flag?

That would certainly explain why you're here.

You're still here?

This guy gets it. There is NOTHING wrong with letting flys crawl into your ass to get a sexual thrill you fucking alterophobes! This brave man is merely expressing his alternative identity, if you bigoted shitheads can't handle that just GTFO…Filthy pollard scum.

Confusing freedom for morality, norms and values.

Whatever you say chaim, enjoy your flies up your ass and your 'individual' freedoms. Except your cancerous liberalism doesn't give you freedom whatsoever or you would be enjoying your nuclear family and probably be having offspring by now.

The future you choose.

Welp. I Think this tops the cake for "I thought I had seen it all and then this appears".