DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

good night leftist parasite

Hasta la victoria siempre!

The good ones always die young ;_;

Good riddance, now we install ours.

he was 90 though

They have a country filled with cars that don't have computerized junk that is just waiting to fuck up.

Too soon?

no

way to soon! good night sweet prince.

lets all pray for him

you can do what ever you Muslims do

you cheeky brainwashed millennial shit

if you seriously think the capitalist cleptocracy that will follow will be better for the average people you should consider suicide

THIS

Why not just follow your leader and go ruin cuba?

i don't get it. are you posing as a retard?
are you actually retarded? what the fuck do you even want to say?

confus.png

oh I'm sorry I thought I was speaking to someone who spoke english as a first language

ok, he really is retarded

I can't be retarded, I'm not a communist

wtf? english is actually your first language?

the mystery deepens

You type like a monkey, please don't talk to me :/

i guess in your world that's how logic works
stay safe and don't forget to take your meds

son. you talk like a retard. in every fucking post. you are as retarded as a human being can possibly be retarded.

before you reply, change your diapers and don't get mad at messengers. somebody had to break it to you.

But that's how the real world works, only a retard would follow a meme political system that always falls apart after a decade

I'm sorry different opinions upset you, but that's what communism does to people

nice smiley ;-)

who said anything about communism? we did not.

I never said you did, calm down friend

whose that faggot and why should i care?

maximo lider

sage is for niggers

sheeeeeeit

How the fuck do you not know Fidel Castro? They even teach about the faggot in Europe so unless you are living in Africa or some shit, you should know him by now

digits to die for

you didn't answered my question

Castro joins the elite ranks of revolutionary dictators who died of natural causes whilst still in power

Oh you polyps.

he led a revolution. that's pretty much the definition of a revolutionary

are we both talking about the spanish dictator?
if so, plx explain in what sense the outcome of the spanish civil war was revolutionary?

he went to war against the leftist government of Spain, and eventually overthrew it

what part of that is not a revolution?

It involved a war and Franco was not in power before it.

a civil war isn't a revolution. Franco sought to restore, not revolutionize. he was a reactionary, like trump.
you can say what you like about his politics, Castro the man is a giant of the 20th century.
He was also a giant of a man, reputed to have a horse cock and libido to match. He disliked niggers and jews
he was a man who fought wars, overthrew governments, won battles, founded a republic defeated its enemies and lived happily ever after.
you can't fault him for manliness and drive, nor for being a nobody. whatever your ideology, it would be richer for a man of Castro's verve.

Leftist here, I had no love for Castro.

you want a fucking medal?

kill yourself

Edgy. Why seek after right shit approval? Castro was alright.

no, seriously. kill yourself

did you open the 7mb webm too?
please tell me about it, nigga.

Not soon enough

no, I'm not a retard

that's the point fagget

check your cookies anyway, friendo. Holla Forums can be hostile.

go back to Holla Forums Mehmet