How do you think, will the fact that Trump was elected as president be able to finally destroy the SJW movement, or...

How do you think, will the fact that Trump was elected as president be able to finally destroy the SJW movement, or, at least, make 'em run to Canada?

It won't, but if we keep electing anti-sjw presidents the laws will stabilize and then revert back in the direction of real equality. The president is not a king.

first you have to check my dubs

JUST KILL ME LADS TBH

Well, the fact he has been elected already gave humongous butthurt to all of the SJW. And remember the fact, that the majority of Congress now is Republicans, who hate SJW with a burning passion.

Why not?

Impeachment, states votes overturned, faithless electors…

Trump won't be president.

Hillary Clinton has launched a recount scam to steal the election from him.

Sounds like karma.

The majority are republicans. Plus, there haven't been this much of events, when electors voted against President-elect.

Nevertheless, to stop sjw's requires that academics and various other seats of power greatly separated from the president start either seeing all *sm as *ism (racism as whites is as evil and pervasive as racism against blacks) or reverting social progress back to the time racism was considered acceptable. Reversing Obama's requirement that colleges institute sexist policies will help but it's a baby step.

No, you'd need to totally reform the education system and bring up a new generation with the values of patriotism instilled in them - this generation is completely subverted by marxism. It would take about 30 years to do this.

Soros doesn't have so much of power to somehow effect the elections. It was proven on November, 9th.

Back when Obama was president, he had power over Congress because of democrats' seats number. Nowadays, it has changed.

I wish, but no. The SJWs are going to double down and begin forcing their half-baked political ideology on us at an industrial level.

Keep dreaming kiddos.

Trump promised to move manufacturing from China back to USA, I guess it will make working class (who, in it's majority, is opposed to SJW) gain more power in society.

The president never has power over congress.

What about their promises to move to Canada?

Wisconsin will be America's undoing.

Well, he might have support from Congress.

this would make other sjws you agree with. so everything would be right and dandy.
education, real knowledge even, is free of political bias. this fact explains why you know so little.

(Checked)
As always they are all talk and no action.

Yes, and that's why over time a succession of anti-sjw presidents can reverse the course. But not one. SJWism is now baked into our schools, media, and about half of Americans. The president can't change that any more than Millard Fillmore could have turned America into the current pack of idiots in one term.

Well, I guess if America moved in Anti-SJW course, which was introduced by Trump (I mean in the politics), it would help to change things here in a better direction.

Then we need something more serious.

Social Justice will prevail because most people aren't bigots.

this should be required listening

there are between 200k and 2 million trained sjws in america today (jordan peterson). they have degrees in militancy, are organised thru social media and occupy some of the most influential positions in media, education, science and health. not to mention the rest, in the police, the social services, immigration etc.
if you think these people, mainly women, will take no for an answer, you underestimate their pigheadedness. they are already talking of a culture war. they are mobilising against their enemies as i type. this won't be a pushover.

>>implying being taught any ideology from a very early age has a negative effect on how a person thinks
fify
replacing militant feminists with Holla Forumstards won't improve a thing. education needs depoliticising, not become another group's fief.

He's a gift sent from heaven for the SJW movement.

Donald "I Stand With Israel" Trump ain't gon do shit about no SJWs

What about his phrases about political corectness, refugees, BLM and mexicans? He talked about some of the roots that feed SJW.

but he didn't talk about THE root. anything he does will just be mitigating symptoms instead of dealing with the actual cancer

The root of SJW is a very debatable thing, and no one knows indeed what it is.

Trump doesn't have the political capital to strike a strong blow against sjw-ism. Pro-sjw laws get votes for politicians and non-pro-sjw laws don't. Until Americans start getting pissed off about pro-sjw shit more than sjw's celebrate supporting it nothing will change.

t. Joshua Israel Davidovich Feuerstein

Obama "I Stand With Muslims" Obama hasn't done shit about terrorism and never cared about Americans. He only wishes to expand his shit ideologies among Americans and the like, never mind the countless deaths the leftists would incur. I'd frankly rather have a jew run my country than a goddamn muslim who thinks killing infidels (anyone who isn't a muslim) is a go to heaven free card. Don't believe me? IT'S IN THEIR OWN FUCKING QURAM

[citation needed]

wtf are you ranting about, retard?

it's called winning

Love it