MODS ARE CUCKOLD CONNOISSEURS

MODS ARE CUCKOLD CONNOISSEURS

What did he mean by this tbh lads?

Something about dysnomia and his love for black cocks

Repost!

I sorta wish this chan didn't bend the knee for DOST standards sometimes and the good old candy threads from '14 made a return.

When you can get banned for simply posting a picture of Piona's Nazi cap is when you take the rules way too far.

delet this

:DD

they still serve them at master chan

stop shilling for that honeypot faggot

save
all
your
kisses for me ♪

The only good thing about masterchan is the pics they post.
Their community has always been complete smug garbage that obsess over ranking up an account.
Librechan and early early Holla Forums are examples of a great pedo/non pedo community aside from libre dying and 8 being jimcucked.

fuck off pedofg, our mods are the best.

Dysnomia for president of Holla Forums andd Holla Forums

don't encourage me fag

encourage you to do what?

Based dysnomia is based.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I Love dysnomia and you should too, he is making Holla Forums great again.

Such an awesome mod.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

dysnomia banned me for saying good things about him.
such humility.
makes me love him respect him even more.

wow he is great. he really is. I swear not even trolling, I really respect him way more now.

==CUCK==

dysnomia is god

what nobody considers for this type of stuff is hispachan.
everything is in beanspeak but genuine pizza is posted regularly because lolmexico and it can stay up for hours.

Krautchan is hosted in Florida, models and nudes are posted almost everynight yet they havent been in legal trouble.
This place has become overly cucked by jim and the power hungry mods that this chan has lost everything that made it great, now its a safe haven for moral fags and Holla Forumsfags(the 2 are pretty much the same)

lol

You're a fucking idot

It's not DOST. They are tards so they don't get DOST. Besides, Dysnomia is now just deleting anything he isn't comfortable with and will call it whatever he likes or nothing at all.

Don't say that