How to NOT kill myself?

How to NOT kill myself?

Keep loving Lain and you will learn to love yourself.

What if I prefer this lain, but think that she's dangerous?

Don't trust that one…

I'm feeling like I'm that one

You're the user I keep bumping into aren't you?

shinbaishinaidewatashiwawatashidamono

You've lost me.

Op if you figure it out tell me

you should kill yourself, lain is garbage-tier

r u a grill?

Needs moar Lain

Killing yourself is lots of effort, it's easier to just wait for death tbh

The story I am about to relate, though constructed on a patchwork of fiction, is nevertheless symbolic of certain phenomena based in reality. Furthermore, I predict that, when the words here graven have been amplified, they will begin their transformation into truth.

Every event serves to emphasize the existence of one's own personal reality, and as individuals separate from all others, we desire a place to belong.
However, that, too, is but an egotistical concept. In order for there to be mutual understanding, it is necessary to recognize here and now that, like the brain synapses, we are all – connected.

lain is lain. lain is lain
Each is separate – yet they are one.
By connecting, humanity gains first awareness of its function as a seed.
By connecting, a human no longer remains a mere end-point, a "terminus," but becomes a junction to another point, having won the right to serialize itself.
The ability to connect is the ability to continue – they are one and the same.
This not only applies to the connection of axial coordinates but temporal coordinates as well. Therefore, at the time when a conscious, intentional connection is made, surely the dead will rise from their intended place, appearing at the time coordinate of the connection's origin.

In that moment, the realization shall dawn that the time in which we inhabit our physical bodies is but the starting point of connection, and the very meaning of possessing a physical body at all shall be questioned.
You must not fear this tale.
What you must fear – is lain

Recognize that you are connected.
Serialize thyself.

No. The guy with the lain screencaps and art folder is me.

Glad to see so many lainfriends on here though.

Let's all love Lain.

lettuce

Reported you fucking pervert

That's weak. Lain's story doesn't need to borrow that part of other mythology to be compellling

Except for the fact that Chiaki J. Konaka is the one that wrote that, so it's canon.

I will fuck everyone posting in this thread in the ass

pic related

did you even watch lain?

well fuck me sideways. Now I have some thinking to do.

Don't think too hard.

Well, that's complicated

Listen to Lain.

Get a job and stop being fag.

Do not go to mexico to acquire nembutal

Definitely do not overdose on the acquired nembutal to die a clean, peaceful and completely painless death