Super model nude

how do I go about this?

I have a nude picture of a fairly famous super model, how can I make money off of this? Should I release it, or should I delete it?
The model in question doesn't even do like underwear modeling, so I assume its worth something.
Not even playing, heres a sneak peak

Other urls found in this thread:

cgsecurity.org/wiki/TestDisk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends how it was obtained. A couple BASED OP replies aren't worth serving time

Become famous posting all of them here, then do some moni every day being insulted in shitty shows.

Was obtained LEGALLY, but honestly fuck that i don't know if I want the legal trouble, IN THE TRASH IT GOES LITERALLY

You wouldnt be rich, but if you are smart enough you can even enjoy neet life.

You could only make money off of it via blackmailing. If you can't do that, then release the photos.

log on via vpn (use cryptostorm or something) and post them here.

yeah fuck that I don't want legal trouble, didn't even know you could get time for that shit what the fuck.

deleted anyway. I would release it if it were legal to do so, too late anyway.

No, thats a lie, just tards get money like that.

At least keep a copy for your own dick. You might regret not doing it later.

nope fuck that i didn't even post with a proxy so uhh too late.

if you obtained it legally then it is legal to release fuckwit.

Get the pic out of your recycle bin or get it out via forensics faggot. Post that shit here.

Going with the first reply faggot, it really does depend. If it's for someone who's been in a couple movies, and has accumulated a fair amount of wealth, then I would recommend blackmailing it but keeping it on the down low. That way you can maximize your profits rather than selling it to some cheap celebrity nude site.

This, you can show them to a qt and say "i had something with her, but we have to keep our thing secret" women are jelly as fuck so she will rape you just for the feeling of being better than a super model.

something something bitcoin

I will be back, not in this thread though.

Nope, be famous.

Go get the file back faggot.

cgsecurity.org/wiki/TestDisk

post it here.

1H3NRwB27iWi2FwEzse2GdKzVyBDRY8b1z
BTC address
Once I receive around 2BTC I will release the photo.
It doesn't need to be one person, everyone could send 0.01BTC until I hit 2BTC, if that is the case I will release it publicly.

If a private person wishes to have it for themselves, send 2.5BTC to the wallet address and put the description with your Tor Email Address, and I will contact you shortly with a Photo and Name (hint hint shes married to a VERY FUCKING FAMOUS male actor)

Please provide input on how I can assure the person who would send me 2.5BTC that I will come through on my deal? Is there a way to do that?
If not, I promise you I am not a fucking faggot I will legit give you the nude.

fuck meant to put that as a new thread, whatever.

LUL, thinking we're this stupid. Cut the bullcrap user,

Well, I'm not that stupid, idk about other anons…

Fuck how do I assure you guys that i aint fucking you though? Is there any way to do so?

Just release it with a watermark or something like that, no one with that kind of money on hand is stupid, trust me.

Ill black out the private parts and eyes? Sound good or what?

whatever your little heart tells you d00d

it's this thread again.

release it in full or gtfo

1H3NRwB27iWi2FwEzse2GdKzVyBDRY8b1z
Will release this photo unedited/or privately whatever the buyer prefers

cmon d00d,

nice tummy, who is she

nice loss edit. who the fuck is this supposed to be anyway? does her imdb include playing hooker #4 in a steven seagal movie from 1994?

not in movies, think victoria secret/l'orreal stupid girl shit like that famous model. Married to a VERY famous actor though

you can piece some of the photo back together.

Bottom half:

top:

I don't have gimp installed atm, can someone piece it together.

She looks like she'd be only a couple years old in 1994

Keep in mind there are 4 more photos available i guess i will include them if you legit send me 2.5BTC with a Tor Address or just 2BTC for public release.

Not showing the other photos since user's want to piece them together.

OP IS POSTING CAT GODDESS

?

piecing together is your fault tbh fam. no one gives a shit because you can't do this worth a shit. you haven't even asked for a link to somewhere that does. in over your head user

that was fast, thanks user, will send an email.

Is this her?

this. furthermore, you're fucked right now as is when they eventually leak regardless of who leaks them. may as well go down as an hero tbh

if op release it faggot

fucking thanks asshole

Cat Goddess is

ILLEGAL

You will be

ARRESTED

i thought Zach Braff's house would be bigger

whatever it seems to be in my BTC wallet anyway, buyer's email is not working lol

Ur pulling my leg, dude

sooooooo, post it here d00d
:)

fuck that I will keep trying to contact the buyer with his email provided, thing is there is a bunch of weird fucking characters in his email address thing and it is not working with napster.

what the fuck are you doing op

no he's super famous what are you on about

Shit, I didn't think of the possibility that you were Zach Braff himself.
If you are, sorry. That dramatic movie I saw on Netflix where you were a Canadian was pretty good I guess.

anyone on TV is famous… He's not SUPER FAMOUS though. Not the one you're replying to

i thought he played batman though?

a fucking mask…. Haven't seen him in recent or as many movies/shows recently, could be I'm an introvert

welp if you guys are wondering how I got it, send a Private Message to her with a fat cock not even kidding

Napster?

JUST POST THEM

Jesus, fine. user delivers. Shut up now.

post the pics you silly cunt

:^(

im bored now that nude actually was a celebrity, no one ever sent me BTC I am outsies.

Is the user that's paying for noodz still around?

if not bait send back btc scammer, this is why runescape died ;(

i really didn't get anything, its obvious that no one is actually seriously interested in buying.

Pretty much, nigger

no on is seriously interested in getting scammed :( gib me back my 10k gf scammer :(

but, tbh, no fap is worth 1.8k usd

scott disick

lol

fuck your linux tech speak. i'm a mac, bro. sudo51, gentoo, noot noot
STFU

matt damon

Everybody Loves Earl? Never watched that show, but she's hot

qt and hot at the same time, not sure if fuck or hug and kiss.

Is this her?

More