twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I really don't, actually.

Read the file name

Okay. Now what, boss?

get images and post funny text, i guess

I remember these threads…

/r/ing giganigga mtg card

Can't zimzam the flimflam

is there a site? don't have my other monitor hooked up right now and it's fucking me up

i'm the gay
mtgcardmaker.com/

sage crew is a good idea populated by waterheads tbh fam. like murrica's democracy really.

I see now. It's like Hearthstone xD

>>>/cuckchan/
You have to go back

go back to cuckchan faggot.

Get meme'd faggots.

hey. you. ya you fuckhead. i know you. you're middling ib user, great. stop acting like a newfag. i know you're used to the likes and points from ironic/satirical posts. it's everywhere and most anyone who claims to not be aware of it is a liar. it's pretty prevalent.
however, there's a reason you're here and posts like the ones you just made aren't it. try and step it up? you're more than capable and i look forward to your content. or keep doing what you do, you know we can't police each other. you also know what makes shit worth reading, so i hope you'll reconsider your approach.
t. antmanon

lol faggot

It's here for a reason ya dingus

Holy shit. Were you born that autistic or did you have to work at it?

I bet you don't even noko faggot.

Now that's what's more useless than sage!

autism is contagious and i've been here a fair bit longer. you'll get it eventually. shoot for the stars user.

Shoot for your temple.

go back to Holla Forums and kvetch about citizen cane there

i came in my eye once, but never the temple. think the body part and the building have a common meaning? would make sense.

I don't believe what you say.

K.

onoes. people don't want to contribute to a thread on an ib!!! well aside from voicing disapproval.
out of curiousity link me one of your current threads or posts

I have no threads because I dedicate my life to sage.

Oh and don't say I didn't contribute:

I only make threads when I have something to contribute. It's similar to polite sageing, in a way.

I hope you get raped by the Jolly Green Giant

no surprise

He makes green beans you sperg

Does he conjure them from the earth mouth breather? he's a farmer, not veggesus

Explain