What do you say Holla Forums?

what do you say Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/03/04/us/politics/mitt-romney-speech.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=OpTFT24ky0s
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/21/florida-police-shoot-black-man-lying-down-with-arms-in-air
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'd say that's some lazy artwork.

fucking amazing
I especially like how the author made Trump speak in "fart noises"
After all, everybody agrees that fart jokes are the apex of comedic gold and are a perfect parody of anything we disagree with
I give this picture all my upvotes

You had one job OP.

Cuckchan plz leave

Garnet punches. She doesn't kick.
0/10. Artist should gnaw off their own hands.

Leave for cuckchan underage.

Remove Reddit

I can't say I'm surprised that a fan of steven universe is as lazy at making a comprehensible story as the actual show.

Holy shit, and I thought I was incompetent in coloring. Like Trump is alright. But Garnet and the background obviously looks like the artist didn't try to clean it up and just used the magic wand on the same layer.

Even within the lines of SU's retarded and half-assed setting, this makes no goddamned sense.

I hate this fucking show, and even I know this shit makes no sense in its context. Might as well have drawn Coldsteel the Hedgeheg coming in from nowhere and doing it, for all the relation to an existing property beyond "it's my favorite character beating up a bad man I don't like" it has.

European here. So I watched both Trump's and Hillary's event live.

I must say, the Hollywood-esque presentation made it entertaining to watch, got me hyped and they presented the info in a way that a full retard could get it.

And I guess there are tons of full retards, considering Trump was leading when he had his speech, then Hillary was leading when she had her speech. So whoever is currently talking is right? Are you Murricans too stupid to think for yourselves?

Also: LOLOL honor our cops… but no single word about police brutality and what spawned the sniper attacks.

You know what's funny… Palcomix works like that.
And that shit is sold in such a high resolution, that you see how all black outlines seem to have thin white outlines on the inside and outside. However that friggin works! I'm a total noob and don't screw that up. As you said, most likely used the magic wand to mark different spaces to use the fill tool on them.

People pay for that crap!

tumblr is disgusting

SJW found. How many Muslims have you invited into your country?

I don't ignore that. But there's a difference to shoot a guy running at you, or beating a guy already on the ground and cuffed. The sniper stated that stuff like that was his motive.

Oh cute, so he was pissing into an ocean of anti-blacks? Who are retarded enough to vote for Trump? Maybe you are the true niggers.

Me personally, I didn't invite muslims to my country. And I'm fucking pissed of know-it-all Americunts who actively elect scum to blame Europeans regarding the "muslim invitation".
Noone wanted that. Noone predicted that after the election. And guess what, the right wing parties are getting more and more followers due to that. Hell, Eastern Europe got already full Reich by now. But here, they at least got common sense and don't elect the loudest asshole right away.

But yeah, people living here didn't invite or want them. And thankfully, many get back home because it's too… well… non-medival here.
But actually, the worst scum recently turned out to be those who have been here for generations already, who are just as shitty as when they first got here.

And that's something that can easily happen in America, too. Especially when you get some warmongers on stage who make fun of terrorism.

"Dindu Nuffin"

Yawn. Keep pretending only Blacks get killed by cops. And that there aren't more Blacks killed by other Blacks than Blacks killed by cops

So do you cry about White Privilege?

Good for you.

Is it just me, or do anti-Trump people have no sense of humor or wit while anti-Hillary people often do? It has nothing to do with me liking Trump or not, its an actual pattern I noticed.

nice, trump is literally the devil.

he's literally nazi hitler. he will save us from the jews.

Hello Eurabia cuck, having fun seeing your women get raped by migrants?

"You're fired"

oh look a character from children's cartoon beats up an politician, how mature

These people give fart jokes a bad name. A fart joke can be very good and have lot of life in it if it's done right.

The only thing that spawned those attacks were uppity niggers about ready to attack police officers. Almost every time a nigger gets shot by the police, the nigger was assaulting the officer or was just about to do so and the training cops have from dealing with niggers daily is triggered.

The videos you see, they are always after the fact and you will never see what lead up to the event because it will make them look bad for attacking police. "I[he] didn't do nothing" is always a lie.

see, we can shoot back.

Trump and Hillary have only just started to level out. Remember that Hillary was ALWAYS the favored Dem candidate but everyone laughed at the idea of Trump actually winning until like, six months ago tops.

The thing is everyone kind of expected better candidates. Someone charismatic who could deliver a good speech and was photogenic. Around the time of the primary debates people realized with a kind of horror that oh my god, this is it. It's not the worst case scenario, since people were dreading Jeb vs Hillary, but that's telling. Donald Trump wins not because he's super awesome, but because everyone else is just this kind of sad individual that can't carry a stage or articulate real ideas.

Donald Trump is the man with the plan. People say he hasn't got anything but the economics behind his plan are sound, as people have been forced to admit when they go looking and try to slander him with it. Stages of it can be barbaric, and a lot of it is gung ho, but it's a plan that actually addresses existing problems and has some chance of success. Bernie had no real plan beyond raising taxes. Hillary has no plan beyond doing that and threatening squealers. Johnson can't even keep his own agenda straight.

The problem there is that you had a legal carry citizen obeying an officer who got shot on camera anyway. It was clear he ACTUALLY didn't do jack shit and his record was clean. The officer clearly didn't even want to do a kill shot, he just thought it worked like TV and if you shot a guy in the arm he'd just be conveniently knocked out until the ambulance arrived.

Every single other incident was a criminal attacking but this was the magic bullet that BLM needed to have that shot of legitimacy. The fact that that one actual law abiding citizen had his death mirrored with a hustling hood nigga was basically just a two pack that made the situation worse.

What fucking fantasy world do you live in? Even Mitt Fucking Romney thinks he gives too many tax breaks to the rich:

nytimes.com/2016/03/04/us/politics/mitt-romney-speech.html?_r=0

Oh but trump can?

youtube.com/watch?v=OpTFT24ky0s

In America cops are less likely to shoot armed black thugs than unarmed white people.

The police is too scarred of media backlash to actually deal with the niggers who are the majority of serious criminals although they are maybe 14% of the population. It's why crime has been on the rise since obongo took office.

Police brutality is overrated and mostly targeted towards white because niggers riot.

Niggers are given everything and then some.
Any anti-black sentiment there is is caused by blacks acting like blacks.

I'm European and I can clearly see we are the problem.
If we didn't want them we could and should have done something about it years ago, but we didn't. We let the problem grow until people started dying and the media couldn't contain the rape stories (people forget rotherham and other such scandals go back 20 fucking years).

Not even close.

Preventing problems is common sense, waiting until there is almost nothing you can do about the problem is complete retardation.

Yeah, they should act like real Europeans like you and cower before the mudslimes.

You seriously might as well link to alex jones infowars stormfront shit if you're going to link to lying biased propaganda rags like this.

Still theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/21/florida-police-shoot-black-man-lying-down-with-arms-in-air

Totally not racist.

Wasn't this because the cop was aiming at the man next to the black man and missed? Granted, that's not much better, but you're insane to think the cop was just compelled to shoot the man on the floor with his arms up because of his uncontrollable racism.

4chan plz leave

Melissa go to bed

Yeah, it's right that Cops Dindu Nuffin is a lie.

It goes both ways.

Some cops are dicks. Some guys who get knocked around by cops are criminals.

Unfortunately, all this BLM shit has completely muddled the issue because the emotional appeal of "WE'RE BEING KILLED IN THE STREETS FOR BEING BLACK", while untrue, affords disingenuous, attention-hungry asshats a sort of social power that is hard to take away.

At the end of the day, every suffers from bad cops. It's not a race thing. It's an asshole thing. Trying to make it a race thing stops us from solving the asshole problem.

There's a variety of other variables at play here, but once you get into them, we get away from the issue of police brutality and we get into topics that people just aren't willing to address.. Like that fact that black people have trapped themselves in a cycle of household instability, which leads to poverty, crime, and short lifespans, and even though the government is pouring billions into different programs to help them, things are not getting better.

We do need to stop the issue of police brutality and the militarization of the police force, but if we're going to address the issue of a couple hundred black people a year getting killed by police, then we're also going to need to address the fact that criminal culture and black culture have become tightly tangled.

Yeah, they missed the man next to the black man, shot the black man accidentally, and then arrested the black man because they got confused and thought handcuffs were a first aid kit.

Just because BLM is fucking retarded it doesn't mean racism doesn't exist in the police force.