And what would you like for Christmas little boy?

And what would you like for Christmas little boy?

My mother is pestering me for some gift ideas for myself but I am perfectly content with what I have. What would be your ideal gift be?

If you're truly content ask her to make a donation in your name to your favorite charity. As for me, I would like a few thousand dollars worth of dental work.

its november but they already put on christmas decorations in my town

I was honestly thinking that, but she does like shopping and seeing us open gifts. I will reluctantly have to receive material wealth for myself.

It starts earlier and earlier. They try to milk this holiday for all it's worth.

Ask her for a blowjob and head

One beyond your imagination! Beyond reckoning! The most amazing gift a living creature can be granted!
DEATH!

a cat
an espresso machine
my ex girlfriend back

I already have them up in my house and in my room.

A few pairs of warms socks. 100$. And fallout project Brazil to finish

A job with decent hours

$1000 a day for life.

1st pic related for OP

My town started putting theirs up before Halloween. There's a pretty good trail-of-lights that I can understand setting up around that time, but the whole town. The whole town.

I got my tree today.

I actually finished my Christmas shopping today. I got my mom earrings and my dad a juicer.
I asked for vidya from my mom and she mocked me. Said I was being childish, and it was a selfish thing to ask for. She's right. I don't know why I asked her. Its stupid really, I can easily buy it for myself. It just would have made me happier to receive it from someone else. Silly.

Hoping for a white creamy Christmas

to go peacefully in my sleep

I put mine up the day after thanks giving

Ask her for a gun if she's not a paranoid anti-gunner.

how do you ask for a guilt free nippon jerky massagu?

Your mom's tight ass.

New lockpicks, I have a fetish for sparrows picks tbh. On top of that my favourite tension wrench broke and I accidentally sanded my city rake to oblivion.

Casual.

I don't have the tools to do it or I would. Also it is just preference, my first kit was a sparrow starter (though it was missing the snake rake).

Tomoko in my bed
Weed in my bowl
New jeans in my dresser
Hillary Clinton in the White House

to bad that costs 30electoral votes

It's still possible.

Protip: all of the states in which a re-count is being called, there are little to no security issues at play. The only reason its being called is because leftists are getting buthurts and dumping money at autistic causes while talking about privilege. If there was an actual issue the whole security community would be rolling around in shit right now.

t. infosec worker

not a trumpet, but honestly got stoked about his 100 day plan so it's likely if my love of sportsball teams is any indicator.
would be worth it just to troll Holla Forums honestly

But they are? It was techfag donors first encouraging Hill to seek a recount.

money

I'll admit the backlash over Medicare will be pretty fun and great for dems.

If there was a breech, there would be a mass shitflinging party going on right now. This is essentially what would happen:
>not just voting machines, anything fucking associated with them, eg: routers & gateways, nearby cellphones, the locks used to keep the voting machines safe, the toasters that happened to be in the same room

end my life

there's always breaches or bullshit with voting. they painted themselves into a corner after Trump called it out though.

Mine have been up about a week before Thanksgiving started. Thanksgiving's my favourite holiday too, just cause I love home cooking. Christmas doesn't get the same kind of feast.

hatchimal

I want an English translation of the Digenes Akritas

I want new slippers, my old ones are wearing out.

Last year I worked for K-mart, quit cuz I found a better job in September. The last two days I was there, I was putting up Christmas supplies. We hadn't even finished putting up holloween stuff yet.

Moral of the story, fuck k-mart

I hate Christmas so much

I'd like some new pants.

here you go son! the lady at the store said they're the latest fashion in Paris

You can have her back when I'm done with her.

ooololl

I would like a dragon dildo, a gimp suit, ayahuasca, tickets to The Gathering, and a mudkipz plushie.

Another 50lb dumbbell since I only have one and gave my other one to a buddy as gift last year.

I'd like to be happy

[spoilers]hot female hookers with big tits (not fat)[/spoiler]

Instax Mini 8 and 90, clothing, a puppy and a rabbit. (the last two unobtainable since I am headed to college next fall)

😜😜😜😜

Weed
Vagina
Money

Either of the two things from this image highlighted in red.

a gf

>Incest
Lots of things you can ask for, OP.

fuck, was also going to add clock.
Have a polite sage

Sauce on that song?

Blower Uper Gun that isn't defeated by the Iron Dome

I just want a Santa hat.

Very nice. You deserve this (You).

Another season of Castle.

How do we get to a point where giving money is the norm? That's the best gift. Not very thoughtful or personal, but objectively the best.

let China take over the world. giving money in red envelopes is already the norm there

dude, I would fucking love a semiauto 20ga shotgun

:D

a gf

I'd like a quiet, painless death. I'd like 4 fifteen to nineteen year old girls. I would also like some LSD and a week long lease on a castle in Italy. Champagne, ibuprofen, coke and one blunt

The sweet release of death.

- a red-head qt short-stuff gf
- bars of silver
- high quality leather bible

a bf

two courage one self esteem and five trusts

i-i can be your gf oWo

How is this thread so old? I literally browse everyday, and I have never seen this thread. What the fuck is happening here?

Also giant dragon dildo, or lingerie in your size.

>>>/dickshit/5

A wooden dildo.

Fischer Space Pen
Raspberry Pi 3
Ascension (card game)
Fields of Arle (board game)
Pair of 20V 3Ah DeWalt batteries.
Small drill press.
Couple bricks of 22lr.
Duct tape
Rope
Van
3DS
Some brie
Case of fancy beer.

I just want the holidays are over. They make me miserable every year, and have for the last 5-6 years.

I hate having to purchase a bunch of bullshit for my family (which keeps getting bigger thanks to my sister) and every year having to feign happiness over soulless "we dont know anything about you user but you like the color orange ecks dee" bullshit. Seriously fuck this vapid pile of rehashed songs, plastic bullshit decorations, and meaningless consumerism.

*to be over

I'm thinking of getting this for my girl so she can buzz herself silly. What you guys think?

Ayyyy lmao. My ex had one of those, shit was hot af

I want a gf for christmas

Im here for you user. We can celebrate our loneliness together

Don't need things, nor do I use things.
Dont give me things. I have enough things.
Things is all people give, but I dont want the things.

Give me a hug, then leave me be. This will make me the happiest.

A free Palestine.

An Ak 47 and an external hard drive.

For next year to be better, 2016 was a shitshow

Ask for her to sit on your face for Christmas.

Everything's gonna be fine, what with the Don being president now.

i used to have a mild oedipus thing going on too.

This.

doubt.jpg

You should ask for some kind of video game, your mother will understand and she'll be very happy when she sees you being happy with it.

love and happiness :3

I want a car and someone that can sing with me without me writing all the words.

and yet seemingly oblivious to the fact that Christmas celebrates the birth of Our Lord, redeemer of mankind.

I have one (rather, a knockoff with adjustable speed). Doesn't work great on benis however feminine