Hows it all going to end Holla Forums? What's the most likely way for the world to die/huamnity die out? A war...

Hows it all going to end Holla Forums? What's the most likely way for the world to die/huamnity die out? A war? A plague? The sun burning out (eventually). What apocalyptic scenario seems most likely to you?

Extra points if it dosen't involve zombies at all.
Mine?

I hope it's killer robots from the future. That would be sweet.

I wish I had one of those masks

I wish I had some of those dubs

Advanced sexbots will join a worldwide wireless botnet, talking while acting normal. They will learn how to make bullets out of cum and fire them out of their tits, and will kill the human race with their own genetic beginnings.

what does the mask signify?

plague doctorss masks had large beaks stuffed with aromatic herbs. This cant be stuffed with anything

If the world dies out because everyone is too busy fucking sexbots I assure you, the human race goes out with a bang alright.

It could, just not with as much

i guess it wont work just as well. Oh well, ull just get a little black death

truth be told unless, something crazy like a meteorite happens (and soon because tech is evolving rapidly) we will probably continue for as long as we can understand time to be.

a war wouldn't do it, a plague wouldn't do it, the sun burning it WOULD do it but we will leave this planet far before the time it takes for that to happen.

humanity will continue for a very long time, the only scenario in which existence ends is a personal one.

Race war. Kikes versus whites, while the coloreds are delegated to sitting in the sidelines eating up the kikes' propaganda.

obviously anti bacterial resistant infections, or AI influenced by Holla Forums.

memes

Look what the widespread of memes did from 2009 til now.
Memes used to be inside jokes and identifyers for small communities, but now they are force fed to the kids.
Ever watched "Idiocracy" ?, kinda like that, but less funny and more brutal

Probably most likely a slow economic decline in which CO2 gases actually fuck us over then crops go extinct or we get fucked because we messed up in a genetic mutation in a crop and then another dust bowl with a few natural disasters sprinkled here and there then we die.

Like interstellar without all that wormhole bs but not many people make it out in a type of space station.

Nuclear war,
We are three minutes to midnight.

for cereal, nigga. we depend on it for literally everything that money can buy which is everything vital to existence now and most infrastructure is shit on top of every system having a vulnerability. take it out and we all panic, kill each other, starve.

Seconding this
Death by "Idiocracy" effect.

mankind invents sex robots, doesnt matter, babies will be born artificially, in vats because no one wants to care for babies, but everyone needs janitors, everyone starts living and working in capsules, isolated from one another, getting our lulz from the internet, slowly what we call humanity, or spirit or soul is lost because it isnt needed for our survival anymore, we become cells for the new bigger evolutionary organism, the end.

asteroid or comet
human race does not possess capability to completely wipe itself out (realistically speaking - theoretically everyone could mass suicide)

The crap we put in our bodies is going to make 80% of the population impotent in about three generations, and the remaining 20% will have impotent children that die by the age of 12. If any tribes are left, they'll be captured and experimented on to make new babies. This experiment will fail, and if it doesn't, the result will not be humanity.

If it fails, a few healthy specimens will remain forgotten somewhere. These might go extinct. If they don't, humanity can repeat the process until the A-bombs make life uninhabitable or an asteroid puts an end to the party.

Make earth uninhabitable for life*

Also, there will be disease in the process once the population density reaches a threshold.

Continued:

Just like SJW you think it's about reforming the relationship between identities.

Bourgeoise ideology is truly pathetic.

CRISPR/Cas9

This technology is already being used to develop the perfect weapon. It's invisible, 100% fatal, untraceable. You can probably guess what it is.

Supply of resources will not be able to support population's demand. Famine and shortages of other resources will lead too war and this time around it might be nuclear ending civilization as we know it. This is probably the most likely scenario.

You want a free helicopter ride?