Have you ever been cucked before Holla Forums? Share your story

Have you ever been cucked before Holla Forums? Share your story.

Checks out

remember to sage people tend to sperg about that

from 2013

>>>/4chan/

Kind of like how you're sperging about a screenshot from before Holla Forums existed.

brah, a single setence with zero emotion is sperging? lol

Yeah, it is. Not surprising you don't realize it, sperges are known for their lack of critical thought.

this is some low level stuff man; to address the thread?

Do you think you're trying to say that it isn't a 4chan image?

if my exes have fucked any other guy by now, yes I've been cucked.

It was, the oldfags are full of shit. Check the dates on screencaped threads, and a lot of them are more recent than you might think.

But it's not like you actually cared about the date on the image anyway.

If you're not with them anymore then them fucking other guys wouldn't be cucking you.

You're all cucked by this fat fuck and his ass torn son the Ron.

Forever cucked

I didn't like it then, there's always been other image boards man. Good job you got three setences out of me now.

Damn, I should have called it.

I stopped replying to your spergy ass once you got too mad to remember to sage.

that is cucking me. that gash belongs to me forever. i took her virginity, those are my ovaries

I figured there wasn't much point in it man you'll be bumping so I figured what's the point.

It was chill, at one point. Probably the last era I really like it was 2012 ish and only certain pockets of activity.It's not as though you have to love every board to use a site.

Honestly the meta obsssesed, god you mad, kind of stuff here seems a little less grounded in reality than I remember for ibs. I mean its chill enjoy your cuckold/meta thread guys. Like lol.

ok what if he found it on 4chan yesterday

faggot

Sseems like those two could really have had something there. But no.. she jump on the dicks of some guys she barely even knows, and then tries to get him to 'allow' it.

This hurts me man

Remember pic related anons

everyday for the last twenty years