Best Hard To Watch Videos

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/vEL2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there is nothing i can't watch

What about your mom getting double-teamed bareback by Jamal & Tyrone?

trips

Are Jamal and Tyrone black?

Nope - they are white as ghosts. But they are radical SJWs.

I get very hard watching this

i hate her so it will be fun

lol

SAGE

What the fuck man.

AHHAHHAHAHHA

She shat herself at around 0:06

Filthy bitch should be hanged.

more

lol

I wouldn't say "best" but the crushing video with that poor doggo was the hardest to watch for me in a long time.

I'll never understand why these people are so unwilling to say anything against the jews.
Is it really just because the jews were discriminated against hard in the part that they now refuse to say anything negative against the jew for fear of being branded with the labels they created?

I know someone will say "because they jews pay / control them" but lets be honest here, the vast majority are useful idiots that have no idea about the larger game in play.

Interesting side note, Afghanistan was one of the first nations to give women the vote and equal rights to men, this was all going along fine until they went full fascist and started diapering anyone that didn't agree with this.
That lead to large groups of disenfranchised traditionalists joining forces with the only other group willing to speak up, muslim extremists. Soon after the first of many civil wars kicks off and continue until today when the anti-women extremists have become even more extreme while retaining majority support in much of the nation.

I know this isn't the best platform to contact liberals that want to silence others but if you are reading this you should really look into the modern history of Afghanistan so it doesn't happen again elsewhere.

I'll never understand why these people are so unwilling to say anything against the jews.

It's called social conditioning, AKA brainwashing.

It's sad that so many fall for it but at least it offers us a very nice counter to many of their arguments eg. if immigration is good why don't they allow it, if walls are bad why do they have them ect.

Rick and Morty is pretty hard to watch.

Only if you don't like nihilist sci-fi.

vid.me/vEL2

Time for fun

neat

They're Jews.

Didn't you see the 'AIPAC Conference' subtitle?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee