Does this dude look tough? Should I be scared to fight him? Could I kick his ass if he started shit with me?

Does this dude look tough? Should I be scared to fight him? Could I kick his ass if he started shit with me?

He used to try to bully me in highschool. He's always talking like a badass on Facebook.

He's the short haired guy (6'0" 180lbs) I'm the long haired guy (5'9" 170lbs)

Other urls found in this thread:

g5udfjnhit4man72wwkikm8.onion
youtube.com/watch?v=sCtRCUnL8vk
vid.me/vEL2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol just hire a hitman weakling
g5udfjnhit4man72wwkikm8.onion

Unless he's got some kind of sperg strength/autist rage you should be able to whop his arse.

your nipples are bigger than his. he will beat you up mane

Answer = ass rape him.

He looks like he'd whoop your ass OP.
Especially with that long bitch hair of yours. He'd give it a good tug–something I'm sure you're used to guys doing–and down you'd go.

What do nipples have to do with it?

I would tie my hair back.

bigger nipples are gay. and gays always lose.

That'd make it a lot easier for him to grab your hair, and he'd be able to grab more of it. Like putting an idiot handle on the back of your head.

Nah, keep it down. Hair pulling is necessary for catfights.

What if I cut it short?

From the condition of his teeth, his dress and his surroundings, he looks like white trash. Whether he's physically able to beat you? I don't know. But those people are different, in terms of what they are willing to sink to. Their peers don't consider scheming and backstabbing to be dishonorable, so even if you beat him in a fair fight you might have to worry about him following in the traditions of his ancestors and doing some underhanded, horrible shit to you.

If you are white trash also (you don't look it from the photos but you said you went to the same high school so…) then this shouldn't be an issue. Fuck him up bad OP.

Just try to grab hold of him and ground and pound.

Well I don't know if you'd win the fight, but you'd certainly look like less of a fag.
Don't underestimate your opponent just because he's a bit scrawnier than you. Do you know if he practices any martial arts?
Do you practice any martial arts?

I don't know any martial arts and neither does he but he's always posting about fighting on Facebook. Never seen him fight though, so it could be all talk.

Thanks man

Then it'd be a good idea to visit a boxing gym and get some practice in.

Learn Thai box or ordinary box. Learning how to land quick punch is the most importnant thing in every man life it can save your life.

Never ever engage in fight with bare hands. If he will punch you good you will die or either have brain damage. Look at every proffesional boxer. Their carrer last only for 10 years but after that time they are completly brain fucked. Parkinson, words/hands confusion or complete retardness. You better buy gun and videotape everything when you shoot that fuck.

He just needs to end the fight quickly - before Billy-Bob can get in a lot of punches.

Yeah should probably take boxing lessons

We know that OP.

1. Never fought/Cant fight
2.. is 10lbs lighter than his opponent which is big disadvantage
3.Has long hair which will obstruct his vision or opponent will use dirty tactic by grabing his hair another big disadvantage
4. IQ of OP is not really big i assume 100 - 105. Also IQ plays extremly big role in fighting his oponent doesnt look too smart either so this shouldnt matter.

OP also have not stated condition of his stanima which play another big role in fight. There is too much to go wrong. I wouldnt bet on OP by any means.

I have fought before but not in years. And you have no idea of my IQ

If you are uncertain if you can take him down, consider fighting firty. Kick, bite, spit, pinch, jab & gauge any time you can. Also, keep some sand in your pockets, when the fight begins you throw it at his face - hopefully you can get some in his eyes.

He's a lanky faggot who will most probably rely on boxing to get an edge. If your core is as thick as it looks, try taking him down immediately and pound his shit in while having him pinned.

Don't take my word for it though, I'm talking 100% theoretically here. Last time I've been in a real fight was too long ago.

If you're just using pics to decide then prepare for anal breach.

Thanks man, Interesting because some are saying don't take it to the ground

what a fucking sissy, if you have to ask in the first place you might as well kill yourself now

Just hit him with a bat, faggot.

Cut off your gay woman hair and maybe you have a chance

Nah, that wouldn't be fair

You could probably beat him but if you're going to fight him make sure to get a haircut in case he pussies out and tries to grab your hair

t. long hair

Neither of these are useful predictors. More to the point if you're fighting you've already lost.

Stop being an idiot and let the past remain in the past.

What in the hell is wrong with you?

That dude would beat your ass.
Kick him in the nuts and run away while blowing your rape whistle.
That'll teach him

this

Why do you think he would beat my ass?

He looks alpha as fuck

That's funny cuz several on here said he looks like a fag

How does he look alpha?

Just get a gun

No guns or baseball bats etc

Get a baseball bat.

If you're already scared of him he'll kick your shit in.

I'm not scared just curious. I think he might be all talk.

this is why firearms exist user, you have nothing to fear

Not going to shoot anybody just wondering my chances if he started shit.

His for arms are pretty built but it looks like thats all daily grind for him, after seeing his pectoral muscles though you can see he does not make a practice of throwing punches, the pectorals and the traps are the vital muscles for throwing those punches so its not likely that he boxes often or well. hes probobly %70 talk %20 action and %10 confidence in himself.

as confidence is %90 of any fight id say you have a better than fair chance of winning a scrap and better if you swing the first buckle.

best time to fight a guy like this is late in his afternoon, he will be fresh all day because he doesn't work a hard job but don't depend on alcohol to change the fight he likely has a good tolerance.judging from his body wight vs muscle ration he burns it well.

to improve your chances if you see the fight coming grab the lemon off your water and bite into the rine and then slap your pectorals, the shock to your system will set off a premature adreniline shock and steady your nerves as well as your stance it will make you look prepared and intimidating, this will likely damage his confidence and thats most of the fight already.

remember, don't put more than %40 behind a punch until your sure its gonna land and swing for the face and sternum rabbit punches are the best punches, knuckles up and don't roll your fingers in your fists

You both look like faggots.
What kind of man takes photographs of himself, let alone upload them to social media.

Fucking disgusting.

normies

you could totally take him on.

Bump.

Film it and beat his ass

Thanks man

Good advice, thanks

Lol if I get the chance I will

In my experience the first person to hit usually wins. If you want to just fight him and win i would just walk up to him and do this youtube.com/watch?v=sCtRCUnL8vk (the headbutt) then punch him in the gut as hard as you can. That has always ended very very well for me.

good general advice i can give is chin tucked, step into your punches, and because you dont have martial arts experience NEVER FUCKING TRY TO KICK.
also one thing you should always worry about is the ground, it can really really fuck you up if you dont realize, its a lot harder when you slammed into it. (i know from experience on the receiving end and the giving end)

I got into a fight in a parking lot and got the guy on the ground and won the fight and then walked to my car then looked down and saw this. (pic)

Ouch. Thanks for the advice, man, will definitely keep that in mind

If you'd ever been in a fight you wouldn't be excited to start one. Enroll in self defense classes or martial arts or something. Better yourself and be prepared, but going around starting shit just to dickswing or "regain your honor" is pussy shit. You'll get to spar in any classes you take if that's what you're after.

Not trying to start anything, just defend myself.

10 pound weight advantage with an undoubtably better reach. I would work on gaining 15 pounds before fighting him, and focusing heavily on closing distance and utilizing grappling, as well as taking him to the ground.

In terms of trying to fight at distance and keeping it purely a stand up fight, he will very likely dominate solely on his reach.

Do you know any martial arts? If so, list them. Same with the other guy if you know.

To add to that, a lot of the guys that are telling you to cut your hair are correct. White trash streetfighters are like niggers when they fight, they will pull hair and use everything to their advantage

Hit first and aim for the throat and/or nuts. Then while he's incapacitated fuck him in the ass to assert your dominance. Show him who the real alpha is.

No I'm not trained in martial arts and AFAIK neither is he. All I know is he has talked about fighting on FB and claims to have kicked some ass, but who knows. Could be bs

Yeah that seems like a big issue

look at that long ass torso

proportions mother fucker…………..they are all over the place

So is a long torso good or bad?

Thanks, will check it out

Good tips here man, ty for posting

No fucking will occur

Big nips == more testosterone.

OP will be the victor.

Don't get close if you can help it, but if it does, grab him by the collar and headbutt him. People never expect a headbutt. Look at headbutt videos on youtube.

headbutt sounds dangerous

Lmao, thanks for the nipple encouragement

Still wondering about the torso thing

With such a small height difference, it looks like you should be heavier than him.
Maybe he's more built than you think

Yes could be, or maybe he exaggerated his weight.

Don't say no

vid.me/vEL2

just fucking shave it. it doesn't matter, for me at least. you'll look kinda spooky and he won't be able to do anything with it.

We'll I was just curious if I should be concerned.

(same fag)
look dude. he probably used to bully you for a reason. try to search for the reason and improve yourself instead of doing this filthy crap. hate your old self for being weak and turn the feel of hatred into actions.at the end, you deserved to be bullied one day.

You look like a Viking. He looks like a faggot.

You do the math mate.
But to be save, it is smart to take some martial arts lessons (like boxing), and work out to increase you strenght. Even if you will never have to defend yourself, the skills and discipline you wil learn from these two sports wil have a positive benefit for the rest of your live.

Challenge him to a fight and that propose that the winner gets to fuck the loser. This way he wont be you too badly cause he'll want you to be pretty for when he wins.

If you can't throw a proper punch don't bother fighting you'll end up hurting yourself

When are manlets going to learn that they will always lose against genetically superior tall men?

I get your point and appreciate the advice. But when I say he tried to bully me, he never tried to hit me or anything, just threatened to.

Thanks man will def do that

Height difference isn't that much

Ouch. Will definitely keep that in mind

user you look like a disgusting faggot holy shit

the boolee looks like a wannabe chad, if he didn't work out he probably would be the kid that shoots up the school

just grab a pipe and club him

a real nigga never forgets faggot

Lol thanks for the compliment but I'm not bashing anybody with a pipe, don't want to go to jail

But at least you said he looks like a wannabe. Seems to be consensus.

Troodis