The Wall

I have some questions about this supposed wall between Mexico and America.

A house has four walls does it not? A house with only one wall that faces the street would make it pretty hard to protect your possessions.

Wouldn’t we really need a wall that surrounds the entire border of America? A land wall between us and Canada and Mexico and some sorta sea wall on the east and west coasts? If there’s a place to come in they’re gonna come in, won’t they?

How many other countries have built wall to keep people in / out in the history of mankind? How’s that worked out so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldwater.com
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3205724/How-65-countries-erected-security-walls-borders.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

China & Israel come to mind - worked/works fine for them.

We also need a roof to keep out helicopter

Why would Canadians want to sneak into burgerland? Mexicans only do it because it's a slightly nicer shithole.

If the wall doesn't have somewhere to plug in and charge my phone, I don't want it.

Hopefully we can make those dirty spics build it

Most of them. Including Mexico.

Great. Walls work. Only a brainwashed marxist retard would say otherwise.

Wouldn't Muslims, Niggers, Fags, Spicks, and such be able to enter Canada and the sneak into America?

canadians and mexicans are the same, bro.
they rape and sell drugs.
they elected a trap as prime minister
a wall will be good for them
visit thegoldwater.com for a redpill and a special Holla Forums voucher for our famous cock pumps.

free wireless charging for subscribers to trump telecom on the us side. radio silence for the others.

hahahahahahahghhaa

Kys.

It's simple, the wall will secure the land border, and the Coast Guard will increase patrols to catch boatpeople on the Gulf Coast.

Illegal immigration from the Canadian border is not a problem.

We will crack down on visa overstays and birth tourism and eventually end the dumb practice of automatic birthright citizenship.

The United States of America is the only country with the word "America" in its name. You have to go back, Pedro.

Trump will build the wall as much as he is draining the swamp right now.
Enjoy your slow death while Europe at least gets a race war.

No you fucking idiot. We invest in more coast guards. Many drugs are shipped in with speedboats on the seas. What we need is more coast guards and we need to build up our navy. The wall between Mexico and America is just the start.

There's this wall you may have heard of called the Great Wall Of China.

No, you kill YOURSELF shitskin. There is only one America, the rest is a third world shithole, and Canada which is aight, except for the libshits.

yeah. it was built back in the day when horses and swords and raiding mongol armies were still a thing. and it worked.
but a wall won't stop sophisticated and very rich mexicans sending drugs and immigrants to america in 2017.

triggered tard detected. please proceed to the lifeboats.

Please proceed to the oven.

that's why you shoot them

around 65.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3205724/How-65-countries-erected-security-walls-borders.html

just fine.

heres some OC :^)

That was a good article. It perty much agrees with what I'm saying. These walls give the illusion of control and safety but provide neither.

"blocked'
unfriended
called the NSA

Tbqh famalam thats in the constitution. Aint easy to change things like that

At some points that article says walls don't work, then it says they kind of work, then it says they definitely work.

Walls work.

North Korea / South Korea -1953
China / Hong Kong - 1960
South Africa / Mozambique -1975
Egypt / Gaza -1979
Kuwait / Iraq - 1991
Morocco / Spain - 1998
Uzbek / Kyrgyzstan - 1999
South Africa / Zimbabwe - 2000
Turkmen / Uzbekistan - 2001
Uzbek / Afghanistan - 2001
Botswana / Zimbabwe - 2003
Indian / Pakistan - 2004
Brunei / Limbang - 2005
Kazakh / Uzbekistan - 2006
Bulgaria / Turkey - 2014
Saudi / Iraq - 2014
Macedonia / Greece - 2015
Hungary / Serbia - 2015
Hungary / Croatia - 2015

This is by no means complete but should give you some idea of how common it is.

They needed to be manned but take much less manpower than the same border without a barrier, for the US it would be a long term saving due to being able to drastically downscale border control.

If you mean by that that illegal immigrants could get by the water, there is navy coast guard
Sneak past them is a lil bit more difficult

china

scotland

israel

literally every decent sized medieval city

works pretty well

Romans?

yeah that's what i meant by scotland, they did it other places too i'm sure.

They're actually pretty good. I've sailed in and out of the US from the northeast and southeast a couple of times and they've always approached and checked passports when I got near harbors. They don't intercept you in the middle of the ocean necessarily but I think they use satellites or radar and check most ships that come and go.

oh… and berlin

>The wall in Guatemala is bull, I live in Honduras.
In Central America you don’t even need a passport to visit neighboring country. I can go to El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Guatemala. just with my id and they can do the same. Do your research before you shitpost.

sorry my bad, read wrong but still your shitposting. that border is bull. how do you think the drugs pass. do you think its magic.

none of the above are even remotely comparable to the project for a us/mexico barrier. hadrians wall was built to keep the picts from raiding roman britain at a tme when a metal weapons were rare and a horse was as good as a tank squadron. the great china wall had a similar function, to alert the chinese and delay gangs of barbarian horsemen long enough to bring troops into position to defend population centers. the berlin edifice surrounded half a ruined city which was itself surrounded by hostile territory. it's purpose was to prevent people escaping the east. in the end, they just climbed over. and israel. less than half as long as the us border. includes minefields, electrification, all forms of surveillance, massive manpower and deadly force, so they tunnel underneath.

why build a wall when we can just make it imposssible to work, find accomodation and get healthcare or education without documentation?
make landlords, employers, banks, health and education professionals responsible for checking entitlement. make business pay heavily for employing illegals and jail gunsellers who sell them weapons. it aint rocket science. it just doesn't sound quite as cute as a wall.

The navy already has 3 times more tonnage of ships than the second biggest navy in the world, Russia. It could probably take out most of Europe with ease. No. What we need are more small ships instead, build up the coastguard with more scouting ships. Get the Mexican government more involved with policing their side. Hell, you could even give them some top of the line, cutting edge boats as a reward for keeping their side more secure, it would be a hell of a lot cheaper in the long run.