BREXIT

The fix is in lads, we're being cheated.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488167/Jealous-student-murdered-lover-stabbing-pen.html
web.archive.org/web/20160623132725/https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1330436/brexit-backers-urge-voters-to-take-a-pen-to-the-polls-in-case-their-pencil-markings-are-erased-eu-referendum-usepens/
thesun.co.uk/news/1330436/brexit-backers-urge-voters-to-take-a-pen-to-the-polls-in-case-their-pencil-markings-are-erased-eu-referendum-usepens/
youtube.com/watch?v=EQPMlrNDlxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GODDAMN NIGNOGS

Did you notice that low-level government jobs are filled with middle aged negresses?

Test to see what got the get

KEK you can't make this shit up

Oh look. No one helping to verify the vote count and ballots.

Britbongs, spread this. NOW!

well well well, what have we here, caught red handed

Burger here.

What the hell am I seeing?

She din do nuffin!

negress cunt erasing and changing vote

That's intentional in the US. It's just a form of back door welfare.

Aah, a'ight.

Graphite is appropriating votes and must change. It's 2016.

Why the fuck is the voting done using pencils? Do you britcucks need a license for pens, too?

leave's face

I don't think she's writing an X with her hand. There's a supposition that she's counting votes and doing tallies on paper, and since she's a nigger she's probably not very good at it.

you are a retard
you think they vote with graphite pencils ?

That's what they were given.
Are you a retard?

the way she counts them in a circular motion is pretty interesting

They actually did.

Isn't erasing votes singularly a waste of time? I figured they would have just burnt or hid a bunch of Leave ballots.

Where have you been?

When someone fails to cross the correct way by filling in the correct checkbox the vote is counted as invalid. Why would you allow people who are counting to also have pencil and a gum. That's retarded as fuck. The majority of all these votes that the BBC is listing has ZERO invalid ballots. That's unheard of in my country. We always have invalid votes.

So are these people given the power to correct a vote if it has been mis checked?

Oh snap

Stupid burger.

=WE ARE TRAPPED IN THE BELLY OF THIS HORRIBLE MACHINE==

==AND THE MACHINE IS BLEEDING TO DEATH.==.

The relationship has deteriorated greatly, and the EU is going to be treating them like the bottom bitch after this, no matter what. No amount of groveling would get them back on the good side of the EU. There's just going to be more punishment. There's no going back.

duplicate thread faggot

I really wish you summerfags would at least check the fucking catalog. fuck

sage and report
sage and report
sage and report
sage and report
sage and report
sage and report
sage and report
sage and report
sage and report
sage and report
sage and report
sage and report

then they deserve whatever reult manipulation they will get.

if UK citizen are stupid enouth to use a pencil that their sweet government offer them to vote

instead of bringing their own pen.

then they deserve it .

1st time i see in a country a referundum using erasable tools …

even france don t dare to do it and even tell you to NOT use Fountain pen with erasable ink

kek

Yes.

BAN ASSAULT PENS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488167/Jealous-student-murdered-lover-stabbing-pen.html

wat

AY YO HOL' UP. YOU WAS SAYING?

fams the fact that they are voting with graphite is retarded leave user alone for not knowing, besides don't you have better things to do like fighting off a gang of pakis with a plastic knife

Daily reminder that if they wanted voting to be fair and impossible to rig they easily could.

But they use the excuse that nobody should know who voted for who because of muh persecution and muh extortion

Where is this video being taken? Is this the voting station where the public is allowed or is that a counting station?

dude

aparently they are stupid enouth to use pencil instead of pen .

so no wonder the brexit will fail . they ask for it .

Us ebil right wingers don't really do political violence though. Most of the persecution would come from antifa faggots against ordinary White folks who just want a future.

web.archive.org/web/20160623132725/https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1330436/brexit-backers-urge-voters-to-take-a-pen-to-the-polls-in-case-their-pencil-markings-are-erased-eu-referendum-usepens/

It's worse than that m8
Police were called when voters started handing out pens

thesun.co.uk/news/1330436/brexit-backers-urge-voters-to-take-a-pen-to-the-polls-in-case-their-pencil-markings-are-erased-eu-referendum-usepens/

fug, wrong link

Remember the last scottish independence referendum?

BAN ASSAULT PENS

Then, boy are you Brits FUCKED

video of cop at 9:52

like i said: they are dum
its should be as obvious as wear something when you go outside …

since voting with pencil in UK is comon

its not like : "DAM they gave us a pencil i didn t know!"

thus if you go outside and consider voting with a pencil.
police arresting thoses giving their pen or not
they are stupid in the first place and deserve it.

i mean come on ! how stupid can one be … voting with a pencil or anything that can be erase…

FYI, votes are counted by two people, one person representing the remain campaign and one from the leave.

The negress likely tallied the the votes incorrectly and fixed her mistake.

Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

YOUTUBE UPLOAD HERE
DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT THIS TIME

In my state we use paper ballots and they provide felt tip pens with permanent ink.
Seriously UK, pencils? What are you, 5?

this is worse

pic related

OY VEY MUH SHEKELS

I really hate niggers

If you eternal cucks would ever listen to the eternal krauts this wouldn't have happened.
That shit is exactly why krauts organized poll observers to limit the possibilities of fraud.

The fate of Britain is being decided by sheeboons and their ability to count and be honest. This is how an ancient people dies. By niggers counting on their fingers.

FUCK

I believe that was confirmed as a troll account.

I'm glad someone made a thread about the brexit. I haven't seen one all day.

Mazel Tov! Diversity is really paying off!

fug

fucking hope so

It's about the possible voter fraud you sack of shit. No one posted about this until I did

this was probably from the austrian election

even the pencil says REMAIN ominously

and you subconsciously vote to REMAIN in the EU

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOYIM, MOVE ALONG.

lad only nazi right wingers want to remain tbh