ITT Advanced Therapeutic Massage

Hey Holla Forums Is there any normie here studied advanced therapeutic massage ? Is it okay to study for an autistic like me and will I finally be able to have sex?

wot?

sage

bump

bump2

bump3

bump

Yes

moaaaaaar

Please don't be a coalburner - please don't be a coalburner…

Make sure you have the correct massaging equipment, before you begin.

lol

answer meeeeeeeeeee

protip for you - if she isn't laughing or ticklish when you massaging her then you are doing everything wrong. if she is laughing and ticklish then you are good to go to fuck her.
also girl muscles are so small it's annoying.

+1

upboated ;^)

bump for op

What's this broad's name?

All I remember is that she was born 1999 or 2000 and was a student at CHS. I heard she got expelled for this or some shit.

how old are you

if you market yourself right, you'll be able to get lots of gay customers who want a happy ending

It is a waste of a skill if you're male.

Wrong, if you get good and have good hand/arm strength its a job that can pay real well for minimal school and training. Some interaction is required, so practice that fake small talk and you can get decent tips. My best friend is a massage therapist and used to make big bucks off the tips. He teaches it now, pay is a little less but his hands dont look like the cryptkeepers after work now and he can get easy overtime any time he wants it if he needs more money.

No one will hire you, because you're male.

Excuse me, did you just assume his gender?!

Maybe its different in other states or areas, but as long as you are good, arent a troll, and follow the rules of no sexual interaction or that sort of thing, theres no problem with getting hired. My friend did say a lot of the women he worked with were huge cunts, but hey, where thats the case everywhere. My friend isnt even really good lucking, he is short as shit and barely toned, but still had people going back to him because he was good at what he did.

I did use he, and his previous statement was in reference to males, your shitpost sucks and wasnt funny.