WE MUST INCREASE OUR MEMES 10 FOLD

WE MUST INCREASE OUR MEMES 10 FOLD

don't tell me what to do

Imagine how much lower our number would be if that pony thread wasn't always shitting up the board

Holla Forums is ded

>>>/gaschamber/

I don't think you understand; the board isn't active, it's infested by a spambot the mods refuse to exterminate.

I see no spambot.

No, you don't. All appears like innocuous posts, yes? That's because all of them have been taken from 4/trash/.

That's why there is sage. The community flags the garbage and the system removes it plus the captcha grooms most of it out, means whomever is running the campaign is using real people to post the spam threads. Those people cost time/money/space/food…it is an overly complex method in the attempt to force a media reaction/perspective. Complexity is no one's friend when selling a message to people.

Bampu, fuck furfags.

Even if bui is using people I'm not sure there's even a message. He's a furry doing his damndest to spam that specific board. When he spam his own boards into the top 10 and shit that at least was lulzy.

Like I don't even see why he does it with the exception of just trying to be an infamous and well known furry spammer. Fun fact for you anons. If you try and use the tag Holla Forums on omegle bui has some sort of bot spamming that asking about sakamotos paws.

I mean there are a few older furry imageboards. I just don't see the reason to destroy the one here (at least for a furry). I wish he'd take aim at something that deserved it like Holla Forums.
NOW THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING

Keeping thread alive.

JUST

did someone fuck your shit up?

WE NEED MORE MEMES

WE NEED MORE FURRY PAWS

Yes.

WE NEED LESS FURRY PAWS AND MORE MEMES

Dubs confirm
We need moar meeems

Maybe we should invoke KEK.
He got Trump elected maybe he can revive Holla Forums .

OP is a newfag and doesn't know about Bui.

Don't give him your memes.

Mods killed this board with colossal amounts of faggotry

No, you helped kill this board by being a massive fucking cock-gobbling faggot.
>>>/out/

I like this idea.

That's a big dick.

for you

Thanks, Jim

You have to go back.

tfw every meme you've ever enjoyed will become intolerable cancer.